Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293256 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #540 on: February 10, 2019, 03:55:04 AM »
and psychic pancake called me obsessed  :-[ she said 'fellow readers beware' and that i do not listen / take advice  >:(

I'm glad you ordered from Yona! Wishing you the best! <3

Also, it's natural to feel obsessed when you're going through pain with a lover. Just take things a day at a time, and relax:) Hope you get the guy! You deserve that happiness!! <3
Also remember, most psychics on Bitwine are frauds. And I don't think this "Pancake" person really understands anything about your situation;) Best of luck!!!! <3

I wouldnt even trust anything from a psychic by that name. 99% of bitwine is fake and 50% of them are so damn obviously fake its sick. Its such a blind unhealthy space to be in when u need to binge for answers to sooth your emotions. I wouldn't recommend any psychic because a break from ya own thoughts would probably be more beneficial to your sanity. Give it 30days ...get a hobby.  Go out with friends...goto the gym etc and then maybe try a more renowned psychic

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #541 on: February 11, 2019, 12:13:32 AM »
Anyone read with Jamey? She changed her profile pic today to her usual one.  I hate when they change pics or names because it makes you think they are a new reader.  Lmao her last profile pic looks like it was her 15 years ago.  I honestly thought it was a new reader i hadn't seen on.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #542 on: February 11, 2019, 01:05:16 AM »
Hello all.  I’ve been reading the posts about Bitwine having 99% scam artists.  Can someone recommend the 1% of the Psychics on Bitwine that you feel aren’t scam artists?  We’ve all been where Unicornlove has been concerning psychics.  Is there anyone on Bitwine that you can suggest to them and possibly for others who are reading this forum both as members and non members?
Also, are there any homegrown psychics not spoken about in this forum that anyone could suggest?
Angel reading is 80% correct either work or love
She told someone would call me don’t know my past love or someone in the past and it did happened!

Aqua Marine
I found lost thing and she described correctly about my co-worker
Cannot do timeframe

Cali
Can expect to be 60-70% on timeframe reading

Ari
She was right about contact if she connected with u

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #543 on: February 11, 2019, 02:13:44 AM »

She told someone would call me don’t know my past love or someone in the past and it did happened!

Aqua Marine
Cannot do timeframe

Cali

Ari

Thanks for the feedback mayflower! When you say Cali is 60-70% on timeframe, did prediction come to pass just not within the timeframe given? Or they didn’t come to pass at all?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 11:25:15 AM by Blueeyedbella »

josh34

« Reply #544 on: February 11, 2019, 02:58:42 AM »

Aqua Marine
Cannot do timeframe

Cali

Ari

Thanks for the feedback mayflower! When you say Cali is 60-70% on timeframe, did prediction come to pass just not within the timeframe given? Or they didn’t come to pass at all?
[/quote]Cali got a timeframe for me too and that was after months of silence. Could be coincidence as I asked only a week or so beforehand, but it was spot on. Only a day or so after and she did say 'around'. So she was correct. Ari didn't work well for me. Angel Readings is magnificent! Haven't tried the other.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #545 on: February 12, 2019, 07:48:53 AM »
So I caved. As usual. Bought a few readings. I have an event this weekend and am already nervous.

Magic song was the first ' negative ' one, she said the event will not change things  :-\

Cali prediction was pretty positive.

also positive from psychic girl (love connections) and love psychic jenny.

Well now I am very confused as to what is to come. IG the only way to know for sure is to go to this event. Everyone tells you something different. And I am so confused.

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #546 on: February 12, 2019, 03:08:19 PM »
I had a reading with Delaney (magic song) on purple ocean yesterday and she was completely off on my situation with my POI. I felt like the whole time she was just making stuff up and using filler words to make the reading last the full 3 minutes.  I think she works for some people, but not for me. She’s very negative as well.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #547 on: February 12, 2019, 04:27:13 PM »
I had a reading with Delaney (magic song) on purple ocean yesterday and she was completely off on my situation with my POI. I felt like the whole time she was just making stuff up and using filler words to make the reading last the full 3 minutes.  I think she works for some people, but not for me. She’s very negative as well.

I wonder if she gives anyone a positive reading.  I read with her it wasn't rosy but just kinda blah. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #548 on: February 12, 2019, 04:38:47 PM »

I wonder if she gives anyone a positive reading.  I read with her it wasn't rosy but just kinda blah.

She gave me one on last guy..very positive, but I chose to give up on the situation....

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #549 on: February 13, 2019, 02:21:14 AM »
I finally got Ari and after saying hi she ended the chat. :(

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #550 on: February 13, 2019, 02:26:27 AM »
Would you know if she ever set appointments?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #551 on: February 13, 2019, 02:32:51 AM »
I was trying to catch her as well, busy right through. I even left a msg, but she's gone offline now. Like at one point she was available and it look all of 3 seconds to hit it link to her chat and I got bumped off 😭😭🤣🤣

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #552 on: February 13, 2019, 02:35:29 AM »
I was trying to catch her as well, busy right through. I even left a msg, but she's gone offline now. Like at one point she was available and it look all of 3 seconds to hit it link to her chat and I got bumped off 😭😭🤣🤣

Lmao that's what was happening to me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #553 on: February 13, 2019, 02:46:06 AM »
Is this the time Ari is generally on?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #554 on: February 13, 2019, 02:58:21 AM »
Honestly - I don’t know, i know she’s Australian and looks to primarily be on in the evenings EST. I asked once, but she didn’t tell me. I think Ladya posted her times once in one of these threads if you want to try to check her posts?

Thanks i will.  We just need lightning fingers to catch her when she is on so i want to be prepared. ;)