Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293287 times)

Offline unicornlove

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #525 on: February 09, 2019, 11:16:15 PM »
well now I wanna cry  :-[ psychic pancake completely changed her reading.

She went from saying this person loves you, will contact you, be your boyfriend

now pancake is adament we are not getting back together  :-[

i can't even take a person with the name psychic pancakes with a pancake as their photo seriously.

😂😂😂

hello. whats your question? let's see what messages the pancakes have for you today  ;D ;D ;D

I have all of the chat transcripts to prove it. I dont understand how things can change in a matter of two days. I will be requesting my money back. I understand readings are not set in stone, and can change, but seriously TWO DAYS ??

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #526 on: February 09, 2019, 11:18:59 PM »
Because they are not real psychic..

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #527 on: February 09, 2019, 11:20:57 PM »

:-[ :-[ :-[

just wanna cry she makes me feel so bad [pancake)

josh34

« Reply #528 on: February 09, 2019, 11:29:16 PM »

i can't even take a person with the name psychic pancakes with a pancake as their photo seriously.

😂😂😂

hello. whats your question? let's see what messages the pancakes have for you today  ;D ;D ;D

I have all of the chat transcripts to prove it. I dont understand how things can change in a matter of two days. I will be requesting my money back. I understand readings are not set in stone, and can change, but seriously TWO DAYS ??

Hey Unicorn? You need to stop treating the Bitwine psychics as if they're real. Literally (in the literal sense of the word) 99.99% are fakes. She didn't go back and see a change, she didn't see anything to begin with. She's conning you. Please please PLEASE, if you want to talk to a psychic, and you're deadset on doing so, then please take our advice, stay away from bitwine, and try one of the reputable (and actually REAL) psychics whom we've mentioned!

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #529 on: February 09, 2019, 11:41:22 PM »

😂😂😂

Hey Unicorn? You need to stop treating the Bitwine psychics as if they're real. Literally (in the literal sense of the word) 99.99% are fakes. She didn't go back and see a change, she didn't see anything to begin with. She's conning you. Please please PLEASE, if you want to talk to a psychic, and you're deadset on doing so, then please take our advice, stay away from bitwine, and try one of the reputable (and actually REAL) psychics whom we've mentioned!

yeah  :-\ i just feel bad now. She told me my ex thinks I am crazy and he is not happy wtih me  :(

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #530 on: February 09, 2019, 11:48:32 PM »

😂😂😂

yeah  :-\ i just feel bad now. She told me my ex thinks I am crazy and he is not happy wtih me  :(

And was this after you told her he blocked you and hasn’t spoken to you in 2 years..? Unicorn, I’m about to PM you. I want you to please consider what I’m offering seriously.

idk the reading completely changed in a matter of two days. I have the transcripts to prove what 'pancake' told me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #531 on: February 09, 2019, 11:50:04 PM »

If you read with her 2 days ago and it was positive why did you go back?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #532 on: February 09, 2019, 11:51:16 PM »

If you read with her 2 days ago and it was positive why did you go back?

i think i thought of more questions  ;D

josh34

« Reply #533 on: February 10, 2019, 12:03:33 AM »

😂😂😂

Unicorn, she doesn't know. She's conning you. Again. Please stop reading with those psychics. They're not real. Her input shouldn't sway you either way. What she is saying is based upon nothing. She's lying and making up stories.

If you want to read with a real psychic, try the ones we, here, have recommended and had actually seen results with, over and over, such as Yona, Mattie, Abundant Visions, Cookie, Kisha, etc. You may not connect with them, but there's a fair chance you will, and they'll likely give you real predictions. So if you have to read with one, or some real psychics, then read with the REAL ones that I, and others, have recommended time and time again. I don't understand why, even though you KNOW, and have been told many times, that they're fake, you still read with them. If you want an actual reading, and you're going to keep getting readings, then please read with the ones who have worked well for a lot of people, and who are KNOWN to, for a fact, have a gift. I don't understand why you keep reading with these ones, even though you know, and have been told that they're frauds.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 12:06:21 AM by josh34 »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #534 on: February 10, 2019, 12:42:55 AM »
Unicorn, please try to focus on you. I know it’s hard but I promise it’s worth it. Let’s do a challenge.. one month no readings. You will feel so much better.

It’s been two years. TWO. Please try to learn a new hobby, get massages...join a club.

I just want you to see how beautiful you are... with or without your poi ❤️.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #535 on: February 10, 2019, 01:01:09 AM »
Unicorn, please try to focus on you. I know it’s hard but I promise it’s worth it. Let’s do a challenge.. one month no readings. You will feel so much better.

It’s been two years. TWO. Please try to learn a new hobby, get massages...join a club.

I just want you to see how beautiful you are... with or without your poi ❤️.

Pains me to see this...please take a month to yourself and move fwd more healthy

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #536 on: February 10, 2019, 01:50:31 AM »

😂😂😂

Unicorn, she doesn't know. She's conning you. Again. Please stop reading with those psychics. They're not real. Her input shouldn't sway you either way. What she is saying is based upon nothing. She's lying and making up stories.

If you want to read with a real psychic, try the ones we, here, have recommended and had actually seen results with, over and over, such as Yona, Mattie, Abundant Visions, Cookie, Kisha, etc. You may not connect with them, but there's a fair chance you will, and they'll likely give you real predictions. So if you have to read with one, or some real psychics, then read with the REAL ones that I, and others, have recommended time and time again. I don't understand why, even though you KNOW, and have been told many times, that they're fake, you still read with them. If you want an actual reading, and you're going to keep getting readings, then please read with the ones who have worked well for a lot of people, and who are KNOWN to, for a fact, have a gift. I don't understand why you keep reading with these ones, even though you know, and have been told that they're frauds.

i did order from yona  :)

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #537 on: February 10, 2019, 02:02:35 AM »
and psychic pancake called me obsessed  :-[ she said 'fellow readers beware' and that i do not listen / take advice  >:(

Offline marciamia

« Reply #538 on: February 10, 2019, 02:24:20 AM »
and psychic pancake called me obsessed  :-[ she said 'fellow readers beware' and that i do not listen / take advice  >:(

Well to be honest, I don’t think she’s lying there :-\

josh34

« Reply #539 on: February 10, 2019, 02:31:49 AM »

I'm glad you ordered from Yona! Wishing you the best! <3

Also, it's natural to feel obsessed when you're going through pain with a lover. Just take things a day at a time, and relax:) Hope you get the guy! You deserve that happiness!! <3
Also remember, most psychics on Bitwine are frauds. And I don't think this "Pancake" person really understands anything about your situation;) Best of luck!!!! <3

anything