Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 58029 times)

Offline Seeker23

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #390 on: August 10, 2018, 06:49:48 AM »
I had someone recommended yona. I think she is on keen.

But after so many bad readings and giving it an open minded shot. I gave up on it.

Believe me when nothing happens with anyone you read with you just stop. If anything, the only thing they become is a sound board that is trying to give you positive reinforcement. You can take that false hope and lie to yourself and hope for what they say.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 02:52:27 PM by Seeker23 »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #391 on: August 10, 2018, 07:23:50 AM »
She’s definitely not on keen

Offline Newlife

« Reply #392 on: August 10, 2018, 11:03:57 AM »
Yona is not on keen, there's a man by the name yona on keen who is horrible, try to stay away from Keen.

I had someone recommended yona. I think she is on keen.

But after so many bad readings and giving it an open minded shot. I gave up on it.

Believe me when nothing happens with anyone you read with you just stop. If anything, the only thing they become is a sound board that is trying to give you positive reinforcement. You can tale that false hope and lie to yourself and hope for what they say.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #393 on: August 10, 2018, 05:50:31 PM »
I tried someone today on BW, tarot by yani, and she was stunningly good about a current situation I'm in, told me some stuff I know to be true about my POI...I was quite impressed, esp. considering her price!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #394 on: August 11, 2018, 02:47:02 PM »
I tried someone today on BW, tarot by yani, and she was stunningly good about a current situation I'm in, told me some stuff I know to be true about my POI...I was quite impressed, esp. considering her price!

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her. So this morning I tried tarot by yani, she was only 75 cents, and wasn't impressed. She wasn't quite accurate on the past and present, but who is 100%? I was trying to get a prediction and in the middle of the reading, the chat just cut out. I try to go back in and she immediately closed the chat and now I can't reach her. If she couldn't connect just say so. She wasn't detailed and was just vague but I'd like to see what the predictions were at least.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #395 on: August 11, 2018, 03:00:02 PM »

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her. So this morning I tried tarot by yani, she was only 75 cents, and wasn't impressed. She wasn't quite accurate on the past and present, but who is 100%? I was trying to get a prediction and in the middle of the reading, the chat just cut out. I try to go back in and she immediately closed the chat and now I can't reach her. If she couldn't connect just say so. She wasn't detailed and was just vague but I'd like to see what the predictions were at least.

Aww I’m sorry...that’s why I hesitate to recommend anyone on here anymore, because it seems readers are so hit and miss with different people....so weird because she was so detailed with me. She picked up work issues around poi which I know is true, and she was specific about the issues, not general.

She was one of the first readings I had on bitwine in a while too...I’m kind of over that site in general, but her listing appealed to me, for some reason.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:01:36 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Kristinajt

« Reply #396 on: August 11, 2018, 03:20:59 PM »
Has no one else read with Sara Linn? I would love some feedback to see if anything has come to pass with her. She nailed my POI and knew the weekend was going to be different for him, and it was ! I was impressed. She also nailed contact , but the face to face contact didn’t happen but I’m hopeful for the final outcome. She’s super sweet and really took the time to connect before charging me

Can anyone else give me some info on her ? :)

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #397 on: August 11, 2018, 03:40:30 PM »

Aww I’m sorry...that’s why I hesitate to recommend anyone on here anymore, because it seems readers are so hit and miss with different people....so weird because she was so detailed with me. She picked up work issues around poi which I know is true, and she was specific about the issues, not general.

She was one of the first readings I had on bitwine in a while too...I’m kind of over that site in general, but her listing appealed to me, for some reason.

It's ok! I had a reading with this one Diana Shoshone (or something like that) something happened and people I've talked to in the past weren't on and I needed a quick reading. I read with her based on her reviews. Most horrible reading lol like pulling teeth. She gave a good outcome but it's like eh because the was so vague lol Yani's info today was contradictory within the reading so at this point I have no idea lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #398 on: August 11, 2018, 04:15:25 PM »
Has no one else read with Sara Linn? I would love some feedback to see if anything has come to pass with her. She nailed my POI and knew the weekend was going to be different for him, and it was ! I was impressed. She also nailed contact , but the face to face contact didn’t happen but I’m hopeful for the final outcome. She’s super sweet and really took the time to connect before charging me

Can anyone else give me some info on her ? :)
Yeah, I've been trying since your rec but I don't think she is on a lot.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #399 on: August 11, 2018, 04:16:35 PM »

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her.

Well we're all curious now. Who are you referring to and what site?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #400 on: August 11, 2018, 04:52:10 PM »

It's ok! I had a reading with this one Diana Shoshone (or something like that) something happened and people I've talked to in the past weren't on and I needed a quick reading. I read with her based on her reviews. Most horrible reading lol like pulling teeth. She gave a good outcome but it's like eh because the was so vague lol Yani's info today was contradictory within the reading so at this point I have no idea lol

Oh yea I think I tried Diana last year, she’s very pricey and I don’t remember her being accurate, for me, or picking up much. Vague is a good word.

Was Yani negative with you or just unclear?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #401 on: August 11, 2018, 06:10:33 PM »

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her.

I was thinking the same thing  ;D

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #402 on: August 11, 2018, 06:43:54 PM »

Jacklyn from Psychic Access. I speak to Isadora too, but mainly for what's going on in the present. She's crazy accurate with facts and what's going on currently. Don't know about predictions yet. Jacklyn good with predictions.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #403 on: August 11, 2018, 07:03:13 PM »
Are they only on Psychic Access? I don't want any more memberships to any more platforms.

Offline Kristinajt

« Reply #404 on: August 11, 2018, 07:08:45 PM »
Psychic access... I haven't heard of... hmm