Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293221 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #255 on: April 06, 2018, 12:18:13 PM »
Just wanted to give a quick note to say that I read with Janet Jade Thompson, this was a few weeks ago now (http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/159171-pendora)- and I thought she was good.

Very quick to pick up on people, didn't ask a bunch of questions, gave some accurate details and made predictions I thought were pretty realistic. Who knows about predictions as they are a fairly far out timewise but I felt she was an accurate reader. Looks like she also has a personal site where she does email readings here (http://www.psychicjanetthompson.com/readings.html).

Anyone have experience with her?
Yes I’ve tried her...first she say me n my ex won’t be any romance reconciliation..that was ok for me..later on she saying he is no other women and just texting and flirting around...truth is he is going to marry soon..(I knew it when I had reading with her)when I ask her to validate her reading again and told her the truth she quickly refund me (not the exact $20) and still charge me $9...well,I’m generous with that because i buy a $10 reading at first and then continue with per minutes...($20)..by the time per minutes she way off...lol..I’m not sure,but you judge yourself.

She did that so she keeps some money and you DON’T leave feedback!! >:( Bitwine has a $10 minimum spending threshold before you can leave feedback. Ugh, what a scam artist!!!!!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #256 on: April 06, 2018, 01:37:23 PM »
Read with lisa vikki, I thought she was pretty realistic and accurate. She isn't a sugarcoater, wondering if people have had predictions happen with her

Her timeframe passed (wasn’t something I was holding on to anyway) and no predictions happened as of yet and it’s been about 2.5 months since I read with her.

Same here and I was pretty disappointed after the amount of money I spent lol

Yep! And she gets soooooo defensive too if you tell her she’s wrong or nothing happened. Like take a chill pill, you’re just a card reader ::)

UGH, I'm glad I didn't spend too much on my reading with her due to her price, since her track record for predictions seems to be crap.  :(

Is she just a card reader?  I didn't realize that, I thought she was more clairvoyant.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #257 on: April 06, 2018, 02:02:11 PM »

UGH, I'm glad I didn't spend too much on my reading with her due to her price, since her track record for predictions seems to be crap.  :(

Is she just a card reader?  I didn't realize that, I thought she was more clairvoyant.

Yea I’m pretty sure she is. She has an intro video on Purple Garden and I think she throws in that clairvoyant stuff to persuade people.

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #258 on: April 06, 2018, 02:11:14 PM »
Just wanted to give a quick note to say that I read with Janet Jade Thompson, this was a few weeks ago now (http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/159171-pendora)- and I thought she was good.

Very quick to pick up on people, didn't ask a bunch of questions, gave some accurate details and made predictions I thought were pretty realistic. Who knows about predictions as they are a fairly far out timewise but I felt she was an accurate reader. Looks like she also has a personal site where she does email readings here (http://www.psychicjanetthompson.com/readings.html).

Yes I’ve tried her...first she say me n my ex won’t be any romance reconciliation..that was ok for me..later on she saying he is no other women and just texting and flirting around...truth is he is going to marry soon..(I knew it when I had reading with her)when I ask her to validate her reading again and told her the truth she quickly refund me (not the exact $20) and still charge me $9...well,I’m generous with that because i buy a $10 reading at first and then continue with per minutes...($20)..by the time per minutes she way off...lol..I’m not sure,but you judge yourself.

She did that so she keeps some money and you DON’T leave feedback!! >:( Bitwine has a $10 minimum spending threshold before you can leave feedback. Ugh, what a scam artist!!!!!
Actually I want to but i found out I couldn’t.i know there’s a ‘leave a review’at right upper their profile but she don’t let me do that..hahahahaha..so I post it here.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #259 on: April 06, 2018, 02:15:00 PM »

Actually I want to but i found out I couldn’t.i know there’s a ‘leave a review’at right upper their profile but she don’t let me do that..hahahahaha..so I post it here.

that's why this forum is so useful.  at least can voice your honest opinion  here...

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #260 on: April 06, 2018, 02:24:28 PM »

Ok gals and guys,sorry I need to requote again on JJT,I checked my paypal just now and she only charge me $9....that make sense why I couldn’t leave a review...lol..anyway she still got credit on money issue ethical..honesty (I guess)...so she’s not that bad.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #261 on: April 06, 2018, 02:31:40 PM »

Ok gals and guys,sorry I need to requote again on JJT,I checked my paypal just now and she only charge me $9....that make sense why I couldn’t leave a review...lol..anyway she still got credit on money issue ethical..honesty (I guess)...so she’s not that bad.

She should have refunded your full amount.  JMO.

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #262 on: April 06, 2018, 02:38:31 PM »

She should have refunded your full amount.  JMO.
Just my bad day...lol...
My list of psychic (feel free to leave comment)
Bitwine:
-Lolita archangel
-Beverly Ann
-the golden oracle
-Micheal DuVal
-Avia
-Avalon star
-tarot Manhattan
-carla Curley
Kasamba:
-tsahai
-Danielle
-Kassie

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #263 on: April 06, 2018, 02:53:14 PM »
Beverly ann-was SO wrong for me last year...

Avia also.

Only two I tried from your list.

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #264 on: April 06, 2018, 04:20:58 PM »
Beverly ann-was SO wrong for me last year...

Avia also.

Only two I tried from your list.
Well,maybe as what most ppl said..not every psychic can click on each person,but I feel comfortable w her....
Avia..I just catch her for one short period..(while I was driving and texting with her)LOL!!!current situation she pan out..
The other 2 in my list you’ve hired before is???
Note:I dont take timeframe seriously..that’s how I live freely now.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #265 on: April 07, 2018, 02:15:56 AM »
The golden Oracle accurately predicted a conversation I would have that would smooth things over.

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #266 on: April 07, 2018, 04:56:57 AM »
May I ask,if I get 10 reading from readers,and 8/10 outcome is the same as mentioned and foreseen,will It really manifest?

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #267 on: April 07, 2018, 07:38:39 AM »
No because most readers especially those on bitwine are telling folks the same thing
I just read with Miss Ann...95% same with others,5% she told me something different from others..but make sense..besides,I tried to analyse the detail she told me too..she is correct.ive tried other site too..same outcome..maybe wait for time to pan out.TIME WILL PROVE..

Offline texmex

« Reply #268 on: April 09, 2018, 04:37:14 PM »
Update -

All of my readers that have called a reconnect have said there will be communication beginning in April and reconciliation by June/July.

Well, communication began in April just as called.  POI has reached out 3 times: happy work anniversary, here is something you might enjoy reading; say hello to son for me ; hope you have a happy Easter. 3 different messages. I have been cordial but have resisted using these occasions as opportunities to beg her back or even ask about the relationship. I made this mistake in a previous relationship.

I was advised that I would hear from POI last week on 6 April. Within an hour of waking up I got a text asking for a reconnect! One small problem - it came from her daughter, not from POI. Still it was pretty stunning. Daughter told me everything I had hoped to hear from POI. LOL! However, she is just a bit young to marry. LOL!  Daughter said she misses me, thinks about me, but wouldn't reach out because she thought I don't care any more. We texted from there and then daughter asked me if I would be interested in dinner and reestablishing the father-daughter relationship we had. For legal reasons I will proceed with caution, but I am delighted because I adore her. I am certain her mother either already knows or will know very soon from daughter what is happening here. I will check with mother if dinner gets scheduled. I don't think mother put her up to it.

My questions: 1. Do you feel this indicates I am moving towards re-connection with POI? 2. Or, do you feel the readers got it all wrong and have picked up the wrong person? 3. Were these meaningful contacts, or am I excited over nothing?

FYI -   Reconnect/ reconcile has been called by Sansanvi, Lady P, Kisha, Miss Ann, numerous on Bitwine and PO, Tarot by Penelope, Tara (CP), and my go to readers (2).

No's have come from JJT and Serenity Garden. However, SG flipped today and said there is a chance now. Derek Newman said I will get the chance but I  need to run - not walk - away from POI! lol! Mondez Durden has put a 45% chance on things working out with POI.

Just an update but I would appreciate input on my questions.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 04:43:15 PM by texmex »

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #269 on: April 20, 2018, 10:44:01 PM »
I have read with Derek Newman and i like him so far. He is nice to talk to and  did not want me to give him any information at all on my situation. he did pick the guy I'm seeing up to a T and described the situation and what was going on. He has also been spot on with the last two contact predictions that he has made. I didn't ask any major final outcomes only about contact and possible commitment with my guy in near future. So I can't really speak to major predictions.