Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293251 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #240 on: March 27, 2018, 05:24:54 PM »

yes I tried her when i saw her mentioned on another forum, she was total crap and then she pulled something similar about negative energy around me. 

Glad you never wasted money on her.  :D
Ugh I'm sorry, that's so shady for people to do. Total emotional blackmail/extortion often when people are so vulnerable. If karma's real there's a special place in hell for opportunists like that.

Yep i agree.  People like her give all psychics a bad name.  I just looked back at the other forums and she started out as intuitive love counselor or something on BW, then changed to Angela Noor and now this one.  and the pics are obviously grabbed off the internet...from what I remembered, her original pic was of an old fat white lady LOL

Offline marciamia

« Reply #241 on: March 27, 2018, 05:38:57 PM »
I reallyyy wish Bitwine had a report button for scam/fraud  >:(

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #242 on: March 27, 2018, 05:42:02 PM »

Me too! but something tells me they would ignore it and not care.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #243 on: March 27, 2018, 06:55:43 PM »
Don't mind sharing this. Mondez doesn't make predictions but he does state probabilities based on what is uncovered. In my case, we have a classic attachment theory mismatch (anxious - avoidant pairing) vs true love. We were together 3 years and engaged. The classic hot/cold and accompanying drama took place about 5-6 times during the relationship and I broke the engagement off and moved out after last drama. I was spent and out of energy; she wasn't happy on her own and I had to supply the energy and happiness for her. Still, I miss her and love her deeply. We had every box checked except this crucial one - how we attach and how we communicate from there. Mondez gave me a 40% chance of reconciliation because he senses the strong connection and love she still has. He told me she is fighting herself between taking me back or moving on.

His take really aligns with other readers. A constellation of stars have read for me and all of the  biggest names - Tara, Kisha,Penelope, Lady P, Micah, Miss Ann, etc - and my go to's are all calling a reconciliation. However, my Go To's and Mondez all say that there will be more work to do than it may be worth. Derek Newman flat out advised me to run, not walk, away from my POI. LOL!

For the record, Janet Jade Thompson , Marian The Spiritual Reader (Criticalvision), Field Expert, and Serenity Garden have told me it's over. Have any of you read with these folks?

I read with Serenity Garden last year and she was right for me..I actually forgot about her.  I don't think she was that expensive when I read with her though.....

And I think Mondez is amazing, as I have said before...Lady P used to be amazing but she's too wishy washy on predictions.  She's only good (kind of like Mondez) for present stuff and how the person thinks, etc.

Miss Ann is good but I feel she tells almost everyone there will be a reconciliation...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 06:57:16 PM by sawthelight »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #244 on: March 28, 2018, 01:48:10 AM »

Me too! but something tells me they would ignore it and not care.

I agree. Bitwine only cares about their cut. They could care less who is on that site, whether they are legit or not. It's just a dime piece to them.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #245 on: April 05, 2018, 04:36:49 PM »
just wanted to warn to stay away from this one on bitwine lol:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/200311-ki_oracle_online

that wasn't me that left that recent neg feedback but I had the same experience a few weeks back.  She tries to manipulate the way you ask questions and then gives you conflicting answers.  One of the most confusing reads I ever had.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #246 on: April 05, 2018, 05:04:04 PM »
Read with lisa vikki, I thought she was pretty realistic and accurate. She isn't a sugarcoater, wondering if people have had predictions happen with her

Her timeframe passed (wasn’t something I was holding on to anyway) and no predictions happened as of yet and it’s been about 2.5 months since I read with her.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #247 on: April 05, 2018, 07:42:59 PM »

that wasn't me that left that recent neg feedback but I had the same experience a few weeks back.  She tries to manipulate the way you ask questions and then gives you conflicting answers.  One of the most confusing reads I ever had.

Wow and she actually called that person a asshole on her response smh  ridiculous

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #248 on: April 05, 2018, 07:59:00 PM »

Wow and she actually called that person a asshole on her response smh  ridiculous

I know I saw that! 

she had an off personality for sure.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #249 on: April 05, 2018, 08:51:42 PM »
Read with lisa vikki, I thought she was pretty realistic and accurate. She isn't a sugarcoater, wondering if people have had predictions happen with her

Her timeframe passed (wasn’t something I was holding on to anyway) and no predictions happened as of yet and it’s been about 2.5 months since I read with her.

Same here and I was pretty disappointed after the amount of money I spent lol

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #250 on: April 06, 2018, 04:18:23 AM »
Just wanted to give a quick note to say that I read with Janet Jade Thompson, this was a few weeks ago now (http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/159171-pendora)- and I thought she was good.

Very quick to pick up on people, didn't ask a bunch of questions, gave some accurate details and made predictions I thought were pretty realistic. Who knows about predictions as they are a fairly far out timewise but I felt she was an accurate reader. Looks like she also has a personal site where she does email readings here (http://www.psychicjanetthompson.com/readings.html).

Anyone have experience with her?
Yes I’ve tried her...first she say me n my ex won’t be any romance reconciliation..that was ok for me..later on she saying he is no other women and just texting and flirting around...truth is he is going to marry soon..(I knew it when I had reading with her)when I ask her to validate her reading again and told her the truth she quickly refund me (not the exact $20) and still charge me $9...well,I’m generous with that because i buy a $10 reading at first and then continue with per minutes...($20)..by the time per minutes she way off...lol..I’m not sure,but you judge yourself.

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #251 on: April 06, 2018, 04:31:32 AM »
Perhaps look at blocking as a blessing. It's happened to many of us, but you can still probably read with Sansanvi if you're still dying to. There are other sites, click4advisor came up during a search through their own site and they use PayPal on another, which is safer and you can set up an alias....so it's not that big of a deal.

Just do a search, a lot comes up for this person, SSV. And she was even on Groupon at one point, along with a twitter and fb account as well.
All that a simple search will find.
Agreed with you,I’m not a rude client..but if they don’t sugarcoat I’m not either,I’m telling her honestly I do need a connection before we proceed to further and I ask in gentle way and honest way..but I was end up being block by her.LOL...and here I want to give credit to JAMEY...even though she’s been harsh on me and saying we can’t connect and she mention don’t waste money on a reading that already know can’t connect...(probably she block me but I haven’t tried contact her again after she was so ‘politely’ reject me)LOL!!!

https://sansanvi.myshopify.com
http://sansanvi.com
https://www.groupon.com/deals/sansanvi

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #252 on: April 06, 2018, 06:02:25 AM »
Don't mind sharing this. Mondez doesn't make predictions but he does state probabilities based on what is uncovered. In my case, we have a classic attachment theory mismatch (anxious - avoidant pairing) vs true love. We were together 3 years and engaged. The classic hot/cold and accompanying drama took place about 5-6 times during the relationship and I broke the engagement off and moved out after last drama. I was spent and out of energy; she wasn't happy on her own and I had to supply the energy and happiness for her. Still, I miss her and love her deeply. We had every box checked except this crucial one - how we attach and how we communicate from there. Mondez gave me a 40% chance of reconciliation because he senses the strong connection and love she still has. He told me she is fighting herself between taking me back or moving on.

His take really aligns with other readers. A constellation of stars have read for me and all of the  biggest names - Tara, Kisha,Penelope, Lady P, Micah, Miss Ann, etc - and my go to's are all calling a reconciliation. However, my Go To's and Mondez all say that there will be more work to do than it may be worth. Derek Newman flat out advised me to run, not walk, away from my POI. LOL!

For the record, Janet Jade Thompson , Marian The Spiritual Reader (Criticalvision), Field Expert, and Serenity Garden have told me it's over. Have any of you read with these folks?

Hi,i'm new in this forum...i've read with JJT..she also telling me there's no getting back together..LOL which its very complicated situtation for me here...if you want to know detail i'm welcome you private message me.:P ;D

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #253 on: April 06, 2018, 06:12:28 AM »
Just wanted to give a quick note to say that I read with Janet Jade Thompson, this was a few weeks ago now (http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/159171-pendora)- and I thought she was good.

Very quick to pick up on people, didn't ask a bunch of questions, gave some accurate details and made predictions I thought were pretty realistic. Who knows about predictions as they are a fairly far out timewise but I felt she was an accurate reader. Looks like she also has a personal site where she does email readings here (http://www.psychicjanetthompson.com/readings.html).

Anyone have experience with her?
Yes I’ve tried her...first she say me n my ex won’t be any romance reconciliation..that was ok for me..later on she saying he is no other women and just texting and flirting around...truth is he is going to marry soon..(I knew it when I had reading with her)when I ask her to validate her reading again and told her the truth she quickly refund me (not the exact $20) and still charge me $9...well,I’m generous with that because i buy a $10 reading at first and then continue with per minutes...($20)..by the time per minutes she way off...lol..I’m not sure,but you judge yourself.

JJT seems interesting and she is ​LGBT friendly - Absolute discretion assured. I can't vouch for her, but I absolutely hate past lives readings (which she offers). This is absolutely nothing I can confirm and doesn't help me in the present whatsoever. She could tell me I'm a descendant of a donkey, for all that I know?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #254 on: April 06, 2018, 12:10:50 PM »

Same here and I was pretty disappointed after the amount of money I spent lol

Yep! And she gets soooooo defensive too if you tell her she’s wrong or nothing happened. Like take a chill pill, you’re just a card reader ::)