Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293259 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #210 on: March 25, 2018, 02:04:27 PM »

Read with Mondez Durden today and was blown away. With just my name and POI's name, he proceeded to nail the situation, energy, and details. One of the best and most accurate reads from a gem of a person.

Mondez has been one of the very few accurate readers for me too.

Hes so good at mind reading. He tells customers tho that he doesnt give predictions he may say wat is likely to happen tho. Hes definitely amazing. Hes good for if u need to know wats going on presently.

Offline njlady

« Reply #211 on: March 25, 2018, 02:09:22 PM »
FYI: Runes Mistress received like 2 negative reviews, one was left yesterday, and had them removed.

I know the person who left 1 review and when i asked them why...it was said that rune mistress guessed the reading and wasnt accurate, when she was told this she didnt like it and refused to refund. So that review was left i guess out of anger. Idk. But i do know for a fact there are ppl on bitwine who have read for me n failed at being accurate (magicsong) and when i left a review without being insulting it was removed. She even argued with me on public forum about it. Im iffy about ppl with no bad reviews or only ones from years ago. But then again all these sites are a gamble. Everyone doesnt connect with everyone

What was magicsong wrong about? just curious since she said she argued with you

This was back in October or Nov. It was my 1st reading with her. She told me my relationship was over n my bf will not return to reconsile because he is over me. I left the reading thinking i found someone who could give me raw truth. Literally the very next day my bf was calling constantly trying to apologize and wanting to meet to talk. We got togther again n still togther now, months later. When i told her this the next day after my read she was very rude maybe she think i was trying to scam a free read. I changed my review and she refused a refund. Also ignored my emails. When i went to the forum to ask how is it possible readers get reviews deleted (i was new on bitwine back then) within 5 min she replied on that thread telling me she wont refund and telling my reading on public forum. I took screen shots as we were goin back n forth. I sent it to customer service. She deleted my review n i was refunded afterwards. She is another one who lurks on forum. I wasnt even blaming her or insulting her, i simply told her the opposite is happening. She started to wish negative things on my relationship saying we wont last etc. It was a headache. Soon as u a honest in reviews they try to goto war. Again everyone isnt for everybody and its possible she didnt connect or she coulda cold read me. Still no reason for that treatment

That was really unprofessional of her to be broadcasting your business.  It's one thing if you were misrepresenting and she was telling her side, but that's not what was happening. She was wrong to do that.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #212 on: March 25, 2018, 02:27:06 PM »
Exactly  i think she waa tryna make me feel shitty by saying my relationship  is over on forum lol however that didnt wrk. Alot of these psychics play on our emotions, or try to. They tell us things that make us believe 1 thing when its the other. She probably  wasn't  reading me at all. What really got me was there was a username paprnazi that was chimming in on her side. She almost knew the reading herself. So it was clear to me some of them share stories. Fortunately the reading was wrong then and is still wrong now lmao. Before i went to forum i emailed her several times and it was ignored, not seeking a refund initially but just to ask why her reading is not matching reality. Why is he begging for forgiveness if its over and has moved on. Why didnt u see this contact....etc...all of it ignored. When i saw she was ignoring me, i requested a refund and of course she made me out to seem like im someone who collects free readings. Gurl bye i told her to block me and went about my day and i was refunded but my review was deleted at the cost of that. Just like my reviews were deleted from terridelights page lmao. Terri tried to get me to give her personal info and send her money. Sad thing is theres someone out there falling for this BS.

BUT hey if theres anyone who likes these 2 thats fine i would advise to be careful. Magicsong seemed to have cold read me i guess but wanted to keep my money lol...be careful with any psychic. They prey on the weak sometimes. She has glowing reviews but wat about the ones that were deleted 🤔 things that make u go hmm...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #213 on: March 25, 2018, 02:46:59 PM »
I tried healing powers...not good for me, seemed like a cold read...like your typical non English speaking scammer on bitwine..

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #214 on: March 25, 2018, 02:54:52 PM »
I tried healing powers...not good for me, seemed like a cold read...like your typical non English speaking scammer on bitwine..

Sorry to hear that he/she didnt work for u. I had 1 reading with this person and it lined up i havnt been back as i rather sansanvi. Im sure he/she will refund u. I hope so. Good thing hes cheap

Offline texmex

« Reply #215 on: March 25, 2018, 10:20:20 PM »
Don't mind sharing this. Mondez doesn't make predictions but he does state probabilities based on what is uncovered. In my case, we have a classic attachment theory mismatch (anxious - avoidant pairing) vs true love. We were together 3 years and engaged. The classic hot/cold and accompanying drama took place about 5-6 times during the relationship and I broke the engagement off and moved out after last drama. I was spent and out of energy; she wasn't happy on her own and I had to supply the energy and happiness for her. Still, I miss her and love her deeply. We had every box checked except this crucial one - how we attach and how we communicate from there. Mondez gave me a 40% chance of reconciliation because he senses the strong connection and love she still has. He told me she is fighting herself between taking me back or moving on.

His take really aligns with other readers. A constellation of stars have read for me and all of the  biggest names - Tara, Kisha,Penelope, Lady P, Micah, Miss Ann, etc - and my go to's are all calling a reconciliation. However, my Go To's and Mondez all say that there will be more work to do than it may be worth. Derek Newman flat out advised me to run, not walk, away from my POI. LOL!

For the record, Janet Jade Thompson , Marian The Spiritual Reader (Criticalvision), Field Expert, and Serenity Garden have told me it's over. Have any of you read with these folks?

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 10:29:00 PM by texmex »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #216 on: March 25, 2018, 11:20:14 PM »
I have read with janet but she was very judgemental so i didnt go back.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2018, 01:29:52 AM »
Me personally i cant speak for everyone but my last 2 reading have manifested and im waiting for 2 more predictions to pass. She knew the root of why i needed a reading without me telling me. She told me my bf was looking thru my bills and said he would contact me with something unrelated to the arguement we had. Also came to pass The other predictions i rather pm to whom wants info. They came to pass as well. But i find that she is great at remote viewing. I caught her at a time when she was cheaper but shes definitely worth it.  Shes good at predictions for me and getting into the head of someone ...just have your questions ready. I also like that shes not a money hungry psychic or judgemental. She has the same outcome as mondez. When i first read with her i deleted about 5 ppl on my fav list including sophea. I didnt like my last read with sophea i was disappointed big time. But please try sansanvi when u have extra coins to spare , i usually dont go over 5 per min but im glad i did.

For those of you who have read with Sansanvi do you think she is worth it?

Have predictions manifested and is she good with making predictions or is she just a good empath and getting into the mind of someone (i.e. Mondez Durden)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 01:53:58 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline texmex

« Reply #218 on: March 26, 2018, 01:32:18 AM »
I just read with Sansanvi and I have to say she/he is brilliant. The level of detail was astounding on telling me about all of the people I asked about. I got a prediction calling for re-connection in April, substantive discussion in mid-May, and ultimately reconciliation afterwards.

I asked about seven people and Sansanvi could not have described them in more detail. Sansanvi asked me a question and told me there is blockage with daughter due to 8th person. Description fit my ex to a tee.

This was the most uncanny and detailed reading I have had. Hope predictions come to pass. I spent $180 and Sansanvi was not at all pushy. It was completely me wanting to continue. I have never felt better about such an expense. Totally worth it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 01:35:15 AM by texmex »

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #219 on: March 26, 2018, 01:50:37 AM »
I forked over the money for Sansanvi too. I really hate that it’s been mindblowing cuz I was losing faith in even the popular, accurate readers. I had questions as to why my ex ended things and she picked up on my confusion and articulated it in a clear way, along with other details. I got upset during the reading from a sense of relief. She even gives guidance going forward. I hate that there’s so many other vague people I went through. Others picked up on my ex’s issues in bits and i didn’t understand why he was struggling with that particular issue, and she filled on the why. It seriously made everything click.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #220 on: March 26, 2018, 02:09:40 AM »
For those of you who have read with Sansanvi do you think she is worth it?

Have predictions manifested and is she good with making predictions or is she just a good empath and getting into the mind of someone (i.e. Mondez Durden)
After seeing the recommendation here, and also the reviews on bitwine, I tried reading with Sansanvi. After chatting pre-payment for a bit, she declared that we didn't have a connection. I was surprised (I felt some of the things she was saying were right in part, but not totally - that's close enough for me though because it's a complicated situation)... but just said, oh ok, sorry to hear it. And ended the chat. I tried again a week later thinking maybe it was just an off day, and found she had blocked me.

I wasn't rude or argumentative or anything, so I really found it unprofessional. You can't connect with me one day so you block me forever? It was just so strange.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2018, 02:50:11 AM »
I hate when advisors do that...it has happened to me on keen...i think its so u wont come back n waste time. Idk but its definitely not nice. I do think telling someone theres no connection is ethical because theres some who will still feed false hope. Blocking is unneccasary tho but srry that happened

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #222 on: March 26, 2018, 04:02:37 AM »
Perhaps look at blocking as a blessing. It's happened to many of us, but you can still probably read with Sansanvi if you're still dying to. There are other sites, click4advisor came up during a search through their own site and they use PayPal on another, which is safer and you can set up an alias....so it's not that big of a deal.

Just do a search, a lot comes up for this person, SSV. And she was even on Groupon at one point, along with a twitter and fb account as well.
All that a simple search will find.

https://sansanvi.myshopify.com
http://sansanvi.com
https://www.groupon.com/deals/sansanvi

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #223 on: March 26, 2018, 05:14:24 AM »
thanks everyone for the feedback!

What amount of time do you think is necessary to book with her to get a substantial reading?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2018, 05:16:29 AM »
thanks everyone for the feedback!

What amount of time do you think is necessary to book with her to get a substantial reading?

I would say 10 min but use your free 3min , shes going to make sure she connects to u before anything.