Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293405 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2018, 09:09:21 PM »

Cookie was wrong for you?

I asked Cookie what was coming up for then POI and me and she picked on the past. I told her what she was seeing had already happened but she was convinced it was the future.

Cookie has been pretty wrong for me in the past too regarding a previous relationship. I gave her another shot hoping she connects with me this time but she was wrong, again. Both situations I have read with her - one from 2012-2014 and in all about 20 readings in the 2 year timeframe and then the other last year, she always picked on the past and said it's the future. Long story why I continued to call her. She would get one random thing accurately and I would buckle and read with her again. She gave me a positive outcome for my 2012-2014 relationship but it didn't happen. For me at least Cookie has been a pure remote viewer which means she sees what has already happened i.e. the past/current and assumes it's the future.

Furthermore, she got a yes/no question for a job wrong too. For the amount she charges and her accuracy levels, she's not worth it for me. I have my small list of readers who are quicker and more accurate than her.

That stinks :( She’s been pretty good for me

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2018, 09:09:43 PM »
I had the same experience with Cookie...was wrong ultimately and she also picked up past as future.

Offline Kate

« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2018, 12:40:26 AM »

Cookie was wrong for you?

I asked Cookie what was coming up for then POI and me and she picked on the past. I told her what she was seeing had already happened but she was convinced it was the future.

Cookie has been pretty wrong for me in the past too regarding a previous relationship. I gave her another shot hoping she connects with me this time but she was wrong, again. Both situations I have read with her - one from 2012-2014 and in all about 20 readings in the 2 year timeframe and then the other last year, she always picked on the past and said it's the future. Long story why I continued to call her. She would get one random thing accurately and I would buckle and read with her again. She gave me a positive outcome for my 2012-2014 relationship but it didn't happen. For me at least Cookie has been a pure remote viewer which means she sees what has already happened i.e. the past/current and assumes it's the future.

Furthermore, she got a yes/no question for a job wrong too. For the amount she charges and her accuracy levels, she's not worth it for me. I have my small list of readers who are quicker and more accurate than her.

That stinks :( She’s been pretty good for me

Same - she's a go-to for me she has been accurate on so many points - but also because she really helps my energy stay high.

Offline cappy

« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2018, 06:26:54 AM »
Thanks for everyones feed back.  I feel a little bit better.....I just did not think her approach was kind or sympathetic at all.  And she didnt take the time to actually see if she connected to me at all, i know some have said she kind of asks about your sun sign to confirm etc....while the man may not be thinking of me much right now and while his current mental state may be more focused on the ex right now...i really do not think that this woman had any real prediction to offer, when i asked her once he is over her will he consider me she was really like " well he isnt thinking about that so I can not tell you anything about that right now"  and she also said he does not want to even be friends...nothing resonated at all with me...I think im going to go with my gut on this and assume shes not very accurate with me.
I think she may be right that hes still thinking about his ex girl but I really dont believe the rest of it, not to mention she was definitely putting in her own opinion....which i mean i did not care for...she does not even preface it with , " if i were you" ...it was just ...you need to move on its never happening. 

and frankly..i do hope she is wrong!!!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2018, 11:42:28 AM »
Thanks for everyones feed back.  I feel a little bit better.....I just did not think her approach was kind or sympathetic at all.  And she didnt take the time to actually see if she connected to me at all, i know some have said she kind of asks about your sun sign to confirm etc....while the man may not be thinking of me much right now and while his current mental state may be more focused on the ex right now...i really do not think that this woman had any real prediction to offer, when i asked her once he is over her will he consider me she was really like " well he isnt thinking about that so I can not tell you anything about that right now"  and she also said he does not want to even be friends...nothing resonated at all with me...I think im going to go with my gut on this and assume shes not very accurate with me.
I think she may be right that hes still thinking about his ex girl but I really dont believe the rest of it, not to mention she was definitely putting in her own opinion....which i mean i did not care for...she does not even preface it with , " if i were you" ...it was just ...you need to move on its never happening. 

I read with pixie once in August of last year. She was good with picking up the present BUT her final outcome was wayyyy wrong. I wouldn’t sweat her

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2018, 02:23:27 PM »

She might have just picked up how he was feeling at that particular moment...I think that's her strong point, definitely not future predictions.

Last read I had with her I got a kind of bad vibe from her, it could just be her personal crap coming into her readings (like if she's had bad luck with love etc), which, unfortunately, I think happens with a lot of readers.  Very few can detach themselves and their opinions from their insights...I guess it's normal, they are only human.  But Pixie's readings really reflect that. 

She definitely cannot see the "big picture", just small details...and like I said, it was only the first reading that resonated with me, after that it all became stagnant, almost like she didn't fresh read, just read her notes.  Again, lots of them do that too.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #141 on: March 12, 2018, 04:26:02 PM »
True. To me all of them on that forum are not the best on the site. Alot of them promote themselves to much for me to believe they are real. Some who dont post just lurk and take notes of who is posting all their info on forum so when they get them as a customer they pretend to be accurate meamwhile they already know their story in their notes.  Pixie is definitely a lurker of that forum. If u have all day to be on forum u cant possibly be so talented. Psychics are usually busy in my opinion , psychics usually have to MAKE TIME for customers, appointments etc. When i seen she posted some unprofessional transcripts i was uninterested. Not as bad as terridelights from bitwine tho who takes the cake for being most horrible

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2018, 04:29:19 PM »
I woudldn't say she's a complete fake (Pixie), she did get both the signs of me and POI in my first reading with her without me telling her anything, and a lot was right as to the situation and how she read the present.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2018, 08:06:18 PM »
has anyone tried The Monterey Psychic?

Offline cappy

« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2018, 08:37:27 PM »
Yeah she did not try to guess our sun sign or anything either, and the fact that she was just so not nice about what she was saying I totally was not digging it....
anyway thanks for helping me off the ledge haha

has anyone tried Dino on Bitwine....

Offline Love-33

« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2018, 08:52:28 PM »
Yes I have tried Dino, be very careful he is a pure fake. He was wrong on all points and my negative review got removed somehow. It was last year and he was wrong on both love and work

Offline marciamia

« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2018, 09:48:21 PM »
I tried Dino first in April 2016 and he was really good in the beginning, got the situation correct and then the more I read with him, the less accurate he was getting until I was so put off by how bad he was, I’ll never read with him again.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2018, 10:16:32 PM »
I don't know if it's true, but I read that he is cousins with Count Marco and they share transcripts. I read with Dino once and he was so off on my situation, I told him that, and I didn't ask for one, but he gave me a refund.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2018, 10:17:28 PM »
I heard that about them too. I did try count Marco on purple ocean though and was impressed.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2018, 08:50:34 PM »
Has anyone read with Clairvoyant Candybarr? I heard that she works well in another forum, has she worked well for anyone here?

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/50798-clairvoyantcandybarr