Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293250 times)

Offline Love-33

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2018, 06:49:13 AM »
Did anyone peep the most recent (as in two days prior) review on Rachel’s listing (under unsatisfactory)? 😬🤭

Not surprised tbh. Her reading to me was a fairy tale, full of fluff. Nothing happened as she said

Offline marciamia

« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2018, 12:05:12 PM »
Did anyone peep the most recent (as in two days prior) review on Rachel’s listing (under unsatisfactory)? 😬🤭

Not surprised tbh. Her reading to me was a fairy tale, full of fluff. Nothing happened as she said

Are you talking about Rachel Marie? Was it removed? I don’t see any recent unsatisfactory that’s of substance

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2018, 01:21:51 PM »

Are you talking about Rachel Marie? Was it removed? I don’t see any recent unsatisfactory that’s of substance

I saw the post last night. Yes, the unsatisfactory post was shortened, the client wrote that they wanted a refund because they found out that the ex recently got married and what Rachel read for them was “vastly different.”

Offline marciamia

« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2018, 01:28:12 PM »
Ugh, I hate when they change the feedback like that  >:( I need details!!  ;D

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2018, 02:58:20 PM »
I'm not surprised! I experienced the same thing with her last year. Her reading was vastly different from what actually ended up happening.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2018, 03:34:46 PM »
Yea I think Rachel Marie is a sugarcoater. Big time. Also super unethical as she probably refunds people so they modifying bad feedback
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 08:36:14 PM by sawthelight »

Offline cappy

« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2018, 03:56:28 AM »
I went to pixie dust today
and shockingly she told me the opposite of a couple others, telling me there is no future with my guy....that hes still not over his ex and there is not hope for us to get together ever.  She said the guy isnt over his ex and just told me a sugarcoated way to keep me hanging on and let me down gently but he has no real thought of me or ever even attempting to come back to me.
Now i know that the negative readers are ones we get sad about and just assume since they are the ones that are completely off from everyone else that either they are wrong or that they may actually be the only honest one...
i can tell you im sitting here sobbing right now
because her entire reading did not feel right, nor did it sound right....and this man for the time i knew him was a very direct man.  he was almost too honest if that makes sense....so when he tells me that he really did see a future with me and he thinks I make him happy he just needs time I believed him...

what is your experience with pixie dust...clearly not a fairy tale reader but...I have gone to Gaylene...and Lady persephone...and Miss Ann...all who think this man will be back around ...and me myself..my intuition..never thought this was over....but maybe thats my own bias....
im so devastated right now

:'(

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2018, 12:15:01 PM »
Pixie can be negative in general and I personally feel she can’t predict the future....she changed outcomes for me a few times. I think her own biases come into play in her readings. I think she’s nice and doesn’t do it intentionally though but I wouldn’t let it get to you too much.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2018, 01:11:32 PM »
Shes also one of those who comments in forum and i wouldnt be surprised if she had a account here. I always try to steer away from those in bitwine forum, they get info by studying clients who post there and prey on ppl there wit advertising and sometimes scamming ppl with spells for hundreds or thousands of dollars because they are weak. She was suspended once for posting a clients entire reading to the public forum. I agree her own opinion conflicts her readings from what my friends told me because i never read with her. She has also said in forum she cant predict future or time. I would take her with a very light grain of salt.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2018, 01:25:49 PM »
Exactly. She tries to help if she sees a situation is potentially hurting the client but she’s just putting her own two cents in. My first reading with her was accurate though but after that went downhill.  I do feel she’s accurate at picking up feelings and intentions but again, only for the first reading.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2018, 08:09:33 PM »
I read with Pixie a lot last year. I agree her first reading on a situation is generally pretty accurate. She is a good empath but I wouldn't bank on her predictions. She has been right and wrong for me.

Also, now that I am completely removed from the situation I used to call about, I can say she got information for me in pieces as in what was happening during the time of the call which didn't make sense always but did at a later time. Her readings were like pieces of a puzzle which I didn't know how to put together until much later. Given what I know now, I see how her readings made sense but in NO way could I have guessed at the time.

I would say the one reading I had with Mondez Durden was worth the 10 or so readings I had with Pixie because Mondez gave me the same information in one shot. The issue is Mondez doesn't make predictions but helps you understand the person's psychology and based off that he "may" suggest a possible outcome.

The above being said,  I have read with most of the popular Bitwine and Keen readers including Rachel Marie, Miss Ann, Lily Oak, Aries Intuition, Ness21, Lady P, Rikki, Gaylene/AV, Cookie, QoC, etc. Other than Ness, Mondez, Rikki, Lady P and to a smaller extent Pixie and Soulful Journeys no one has been accurate so now I keep away from these platforms other than a 5 minute reading every 1-2 months. At the end of the day, the predictions not happening have helped me to trust my inner voice increasingly more because no one other than my own gut has been consistently right... I just wish I had started listening to it much earlier. Though I still struggle to trust my inner voice, I am much better off now.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 08:11:18 PM by helloworld »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2018, 08:32:33 PM »
I read with Pixie a lot last year. I agree her first reading on a situation is generally pretty accurate. She is a good empath but I wouldn't bank on her predictions. She has been right and wrong for me.

Also, now that I am completely removed from the situation I used to call about, I can say she got information for me in pieces as in what was happening during the time of the call which didn't make sense always but did at a later time. Her readings were like pieces of a puzzle which I didn't know how to put together until much later. Given what I know now, I see how her readings made sense but in NO way could I have guessed at the time.

I would say the one reading I had with Mondez Durden was worth the 10 or so readings I had with Pixie because Mondez gave me the same information in one shot. The issue is Mondez doesn't make predictions but helps you understand the person's psychology and based off that he "may" suggest a possible outcome.

The above being said,  I have read with most of the popular Bitwine and Keen readers including Rachel Marie, Miss Ann, Lily Oak, Aries Intuition, Ness21, Lady P, Rikki, Gaylene/AV, Cookie, QoC, etc. Other than Ness, Mondez, Rikki, Lady P and to a smaller extent Pixie and Soulful Journeys no one has been accurate so now I keep away from these platforms other than a 5 minute reading every 1-2 months. At the end of the day, the predictions not happening have helped me to trust my inner voice increasingly more because no one other than my own gut has been consistently right... I just wish I had started listening to it much earlier. Though I still struggle to trust my inner voice, I am much better off now.

Cookie was wrong for you?

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2018, 08:48:47 PM »
After reading your post I read over my first reading with Pixie and it is spot on. In another reading she predicted a windfall of money, and me working towards a large purchase. She was absolutely right a few months later, But at the time I had no idea what she could be talking about.  But every other reading afterwards was shaky and felt more like her opinion.   

Offline helloworld

« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2018, 08:52:59 PM »

Cookie was wrong for you?

I asked Cookie what was coming up for then POI and me and she picked on the past. I told her what she was seeing had already happened but she was convinced it was the future.

Cookie has been pretty wrong for me in the past too regarding a previous relationship. I gave her another shot hoping she connects with me this time but she was wrong, again. Both situations I have read with her - one from 2012-2014 and in all about 20 readings in the 2 year timeframe and then the other last year, she always picked on the past and said it's the future. Long story why I continued to call her. She would get one random thing accurately and I would buckle and read with her again. She gave me a positive outcome for my 2012-2014 relationship but it didn't happen. For me at least Cookie has been a pure remote viewer which means she sees what has already happened i.e. the past/current and assumes it's the future.

Furthermore, she got a yes/no question for a job wrong too. For the amount she charges and her accuracy levels, she's not worth it for me. I have my small list of readers who are quicker and more accurate than her.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2018, 08:55:01 PM »
After reading your post I read over my first reading with Pixie and it is spot on. In another reading she predicted a windfall of money, and me working towards a large purchase. She was absolutely right a few months later, But at the time I had no idea what she could be talking about.  But every other reading afterwards was shaky and felt more like her opinion.

Yes, I agree. If you read with her too often, she often injects her opinion in the readings which gets annoying. I think she is good for 1 and at most 2 reads on a specific situation.