Author Topic: Abundant visions  (Read 58270 times)

Offline Member5

Re: Abundant visions
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2017, 05:06:21 PM »
How is she in regards to emotions and the present? Does she sugarcoat his feelings for you lol

She said pretty much the same thing as everyone else in regards to his feelings, what would happen and all that... my POI can be very awkwards and shy when it comes to dating (we have been friends for years so I know this is how he is) although he tries to play it off like he isn't. I don't know if he will have the guts to actually express how he feels though unless he felt backed into a corner where he had to (like to keep me from walking away)... so we will see I will update if it happens, 12 days left in the month! But Nadia18, Oracle of the Sea and Charles all said he would this month...

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2017, 03:46:32 PM »
Does anyone know if she reads sooner on her personal website than on Keen? She always has a large number of people on her que.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2017, 03:57:03 PM »
Expect to wait days and days on either site.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2017, 06:48:07 PM »
Probably weeks or more on keen. Wow I’ve never seen her line that long

Offline Member5

« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2017, 06:34:28 PM »
Update POI did express his feelings, albeit in a rather awkward way, two days ago. So she got it right on the timing. Let's see about the rest of her predictions! I'm not getting any more readings on him, partly because I just have to let things play out, and partly because two other men have stepped forward expressing interest and are heavily pursuing me and I don't want to risk paying for a reading about him and having the other two energies be what is read instead.

Offline nightime

« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2017, 02:14:19 AM »
I gotta say she is quite good at picking up intentions and current thoughts on people. I've asked her about different people and she was spot on what they were thinking and what was going on with them. She even picked up the jackass tendencies of one person. However her time frames just never work for me. I mean they happen eventually but the numbers mean nothing to me. Wow...her que is long! Oh looks like it'll be a while when I talk to her again.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2017, 07:21:40 PM »
Is she good at yes or no questions? Like if you as k will this happen in this month and she says yes she generally right?

And how is she with chat?

She's been better with me on what she picks up on her own. Really random stuff has come to pass. I've asked her some specific questions and the yes/no has been 50/50 but details that she gets have been right.

Hopefully that helps :/

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2017, 09:43:21 PM »
Second this, I agree.

Is she good at yes or no questions? Like if you as k will this happen in this month and she says yes she generally right?

And how is she with chat?

She's been better with me on what she picks up on her own. Really random stuff has come to pass. I've asked her some specific questions and the yes/no has been 50/50 but details that she gets have been right.

Hopefully that helps :/

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2018, 04:21:29 AM »
I never did read with her but randomly checked on Keen and she has like 40 people in her line.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2018, 04:53:07 AM »
I read with her recently on her site. She is never on Keen. I got sick of being in line, so called her on thirdeyelive. She is good at picking up the here and now and surrounding energies. Predictions pending for Spring and one next month. We will see. I do like her reading style and she’s really fast. I I will Update soon, hopefully.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2018, 07:22:14 PM »
I’ve read with Gaylene twice now. The second time she didn’t seem to remember our first conversation, which personally I prefer because I know they’re not recycling predictions that way. Both readings I’ve had with her were somewhat similar, the only thing that’s changed is the timelines for the situation and everyone’s intentions and specific situations now. So far her numbers haven’t been accurate, however her “9” could’ve been misinterpreted, she said days but I’m thinking maybe weeks instead. Will keep updating when pending predictions have (or haven’t) come to pass.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2018, 07:51:06 PM »
For me the numbers she gives has indicated months - so either 8 would be August or 8 months from the reading time.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2018, 05:53:32 PM »
Update: Gaylene said I’d be seeing my POI within 2/5 days. I let it go in one ear and out the other because we haven’t been on ‘good’ terms since NOVEMBER. Well, five days came along and I had a date with another guy, so I chalked it up as a failed timing prediction. The date with the other guy flopped and I ended up seeing my POI that night instead.

I know that not everyone is interested in timing predictions, so looking over my notes, and there are a few details about our current situation that have been confirmed since I saw him. There is one more prediction still pending, she said the number 2 so I’m waiting for February possibly.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2018, 06:52:20 PM »
Did you ask her when you will see POI or did she just randomly offered that timing?

She threw in those numbers while I was asking about our situation

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2018, 01:21:39 AM »
I'm really sorry to report that I've read wth her five times, and every time she assured me I would hear from my POI soon... that was over a year ago and I still haven't heard a peep in over two years.

anything