Author Topic: Abundant visions  (Read 58277 times)

Offline jordie

• Veterans
Abundant visions
« on: May 26, 2012, 08:19:19 PM »
I don't see a topic for her so thought I would add one. I am not giving details for obvious reasons. I just wanted to say that she was good. Picked up some things I know to be true.

Offline guesswho

Re: Abundant visions
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 09:54:27 PM »
I agree Jordie.  I love her.  She picks up on things I can confirm.  She actually gave me shocking details recently of something that I had not mentioned to any reader because I felt weird talking about it.  She brought it up and said she hoped she wasn't going too far.  I was floored and I've been through tons of readers over the years.

Offline Sleeplessnights

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 12:28:13 AM »
Do you mind me asking if she was good with predictions?

Offline Sleeplessnights

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 02:14:04 AM »
thanks Jordie!

Offline guesswho

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 11:30:27 AM »
Her timeframes for big stuff haven't happened yet, but she did tell me stuff that I didn't know while I was talking to her.  For instance, she told me someone had gotten into my account and I was like no way, I've had it for like 10 years with no problem and then I went and checked after I talked to her and she was right.  She's also told me other short term predictions (like days/2 weeks away) that turned out to be true.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 01:49:35 PM »
I have had two chat sessions with her back in April.  I think she is a good empath, but she gave me details that I later found out didn't happen.  Actually the reading was somewhat confusing to me.  She did nail the emotions involved though.
Wishful 

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 03:06:32 PM »
i had a reading with her and she was good.  she picked up on my work situation in the cards and that was surprising to me but i also dont typically like tarot readings.  no concrete answer on what was going to happen but, she was honest about it.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 04:31:45 PM »
I absolutely love Gaylene. She has made two short term predictions that have manifested exactly as she said they would, and she also has told me many things that I can confirm are accurate. These are random things, too, not stuff that can be easily guessed or inferred.

I don't know about her long term predictions, as only time will tell, but I like to check in with her for current because I know she's incredibly accurate with that.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 03:23:40 PM »
Well, I thought long and hard about posting anything here considering all the craziness going on, but I think this forum should still be a place where we can discuss accurate and inaccurate predictions, so here it goes...

I have been reading with Gaylene regularly because she's inexpensive and has been very good for me with short term predictions.  I have also stopped binging on readings with lots of psychics, so reading with Gaylene gives me my fix without making me go crazy.

Anyways, I wanted to share that Gaylene made another accurate prediction for me last week.  She told me that I would spend time with a person on the 21st.  She gave me the exact date.  Well, the person ended up making plans for me on that date.  I know we often scoff at the idea of free will, but I have to tell you guys that even though I had been dying to spend time with this person, I cancelled.  I took it upon myself to spend time with someone else because this particular man Gaylene said I would spend time with isn't really showing me the type of attention I want and deserve.  He is the one I am interested in, but I am no longer going to settle for scraps from any man. 

After the cancelled plans, I did chat with Gaylene again to get her take on how he felt about what happened and to see if we would be hanging out anytime soon.  She said we would in "less that  1", which she believed to be less than one week BUT only if I initiate as he took the cancellation as a blow to his ego, and he would not ask me on his own.  Yesterday, I asked this person and now we have plans for today.  IF it pans out then she will be right again.

I  think Gaylene is WAY wrong on her longterm predictions. I chat with her about 3 men, and she sees long term potential with the one who shows ZERO interest in me. She is weary of the one who shows a lot of interest in me (I am too, but I'm not an idiot and am currently just having fun with him), and she still sees C returning at some point.  I think she's right about C, as she has given me a prediction in line with Kisha and Aurora, and also says he will still be unstable and will run away again.  I don't even want him anymore so whatever. I just think she's far too positive about the new guy I am interested in. 

Time will tell, and I will let you guys know how things play out, but I wanted to share that she has been very accurate with me regarding timeframes and short term predictions. 

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 03:28:17 PM »
Awesome!! Thanks for that Syn!

I want details later...fyi! Lol

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2012, 03:22:47 PM »
Ok everyone.  I wanted to let you all know that the Gaylene prediction did in fact manifest yesterday because I did spend time with the man I had asked her about.  We had a great time!  I have some upcoming predictions pending from her, so I'll let you know if those pan out as well.  Her last three timeframe predictions have come to pass for me, so I am hoping I found someone I can continue to count on for that. 

I also had something weird that took place yesterday with the other guy who has been pursuing me.  Gaylene has been warning me about him, and she wasn't pleased when I had told her that I was thinking about dating this one because she likes guy #1 better (so do I, but #1 hasn't made a move, and #2 has been coming on strong).  Anyways, yesterday something happened that proved Gaylene was right about #2.  The guy is gross, and I think he is a total manwhore.  Yes, he's single and he owes me nothing, but you would think he would at least be slick about his other conquests, and he's not. I'm not going to entertain this guy anymore, and I'm done with it, but the key point I want to make is that Gaylene was 100% right about him. 

I hate that I feel like she's being too positive about the guy I am interested in, but I guess I need to be happy with the fact that her short term predictions have been coming to pass so that I can stop focusing and worrying about what she sees for the long term. 

Offline guesswho

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 04:50:55 PM »
@Synergy  Gaylene is excellent for present and short-term.  She has been very right for me with predictions that are days/weeks out.  I think she's great and I'll continue count on her for short-term, but her long-term matches Kisha and others that have been good for me.  She may be good with long-term too. 

I'm just glad she can warn me about things and she doesn't go fishing for information.  She actually tells me stuf that I did not know that I end up verifying every time.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 05:04:02 PM »
guesswho or anyone else who reads with Gaylene...

Has she ever given you a negative outcome??  I mean, she clearly has had negative things to say about one of the guys I have asked her about, but I think she also knew that I am just not that into him.  I am a bit weary because I don't know if she is always so positive.  Even with C though, she says he'll be back, but she says he'll leave again and will remain unstable.  This is definitely believeable and not entirely positive, but I still worry about her longterm predictions. Has anyone ever had a long term prediction she has made come to pass?? I'm really curious about her because she is so good for me with some things, but I seriously question others...

@Synergy  Gaylene is excellent for present and short-term.  She has been very right for me with predictions that are days/weeks out.  I think she's great and I'll continue count on her for short-term, but her long-term matches Kisha and others that have been good for me.  She may be good with long-term too. 

I'm just glad she can warn me about things and she doesn't go fishing for information.  She actually tells me stuf that I did not know that I end up verifying every time.

loops77

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 05:27:54 PM »
Does gaylene have her own site? Did her voice com back?

She did say I would end up moving in Feb..and she got down how I was feeling. I want to try her again.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 05:36:39 PM »
Does gaylene have her own site? Did her voice com back?

She did say I would end up moving in Feb..and she got down how I was feeling. I want to try her again.

She just started her own site.  Kisha posted it on her FB page, I'll have to look when I get a chance, and I'll post it here.  I'm not sure if she's already reading there.  Also, she did say that her voice is back, but she's only doing a couple calls a day and is still primarily on chat. 

So, she was right about the move, loops?

anything