Author Topic: Abundant visions  (Read 58273 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Abundant visions
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2017, 12:09:11 AM »
It's true she's best in the present or near-future, especially very near-future, and with energies already present. But when I went through a temporary break-up in the late summer of 2015, for example, she was the most accurate reader for what was going on and what would happen, right down to the reconciliation. She correctly predicted, a month ahead of time, the date he would get the nerve to contact me: she said first day of fall and it happened. She also got little things like, "He wants back to the comfort he had with you." One of the first things he said when he came back into my apartment was, "Ohhhh, so comfortable" with a smile. That's just a few examples but this is typical. She works for me.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2017, 03:00:46 PM »
I had a long-term prediction of hers happen yesterday, something she first started predicting last October. With correct timing, I should add. She kept getting a 7 after I got back to CA. I returned in December, so it was seven months later. Gaylene really didn't know what the 7 meant but then again, most of them who get numbers don't know if they're days, weeks, whatever. Very frustrating.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:53:42 PM by Shayalay »

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2017, 10:18:03 PM »
does anyone know when she come on? Ive been in her queue for over a week and it looks like she hasn't been on since 6/3. I sent her an email as well but didn't get a response.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2017, 11:05:34 PM »
Gaylene has her own site and rarely gets on keen. My friend waited for months until she called her on her site. It's thirdeyelive.com

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2017, 12:37:04 AM »
I've been checking that as well and she's been offline :(

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2017, 05:07:36 AM »
Just blocked Gaylene's email about "3 free minutes" offer which she sends time to time. Thank you so much but no thanks for the inaccurate readings. Nothing ever panned out,her emails are blocked. THE END. LOLOL

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2017, 01:47:26 PM »
I've been checking that as well and she's been offline :(

Psychicgirl, she reads nearly every day on her site. If you're in her queue, she'll get to you eventually. People tend to keep her on a long time.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2017, 06:44:36 AM »
Can someone help me decipher what Gaylene said to me? :)

So I spoke to her a about a week ago and I do think she was having a rough day because she silent a lot and kept jumping around (which is fine no ones perfect).

I didn't ask her a contact prediction (I've stopped asking lol) however she randomly said he will contact you in 6 or 7. Then after about 5 minutes I think she forgot about her prediction and said lets ask the cards when he will contact you...lol the second time around she was like within 3 or 1....wth? lol

So I gently reminded her of the first prediction and she said to just stick to that....

lets just say I am confused as hell....

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2017, 03:15:53 AM »
Updates on this reader?

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2017, 05:27:56 PM »
I love her. But she's always, always wrong for me.

ladya

« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2017, 05:38:31 PM »
She's been good for me for short term predictions. Nails it.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2017, 03:01:52 AM »
Any update on her?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2017, 03:55:17 AM »
I guess it is true in regards to her and timing. I called her on 9/28 and asked when my poi would express their feelings for me. She said in one to two. So days, weeks, months. My poi expressed their feelings for me exactly one week from the day I called her which was Oct 3rd. The only other person that got the date almost right, she was a day off was Liza Sees. She got Oct 4th. I few other advisors did get that it would be the beginning of October, which made them also correct.

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2017, 10:34:26 PM »
I’m reading with her shortly

Offline Member5

« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2017, 01:44:21 AM »
I read with her 6 days ago, she gave me a ten for my POI expressing his and felt it would be either ten days or in this month.... so lets see

anything