Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 113081 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #195 on: January 10, 2019, 10:28:48 AM »
She remembered me and I know she was just repeating things that she had already been told, to appear as though she was validating. She wasnt. Also she decided to give me advice on my drug addicted POI, as she has personal experience with a drug addict, opposed to predictions or anything helpful, as 'drug addicts are all the same'. I got a refund.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 01:11:10 AM by Sweetsydney2000 »

ladya

« Reply #196 on: January 10, 2019, 01:52:15 PM »
She remembered me and I know she was just repeating things that she had already been told, to appear as though she was validating. She wasnt. Also she decided to give me advice on my drug addicted POI, as her daughter is a drug addict, opposed to predictions or anything helpful, as 'drug addicts are all the same'. I got a refund.
She told you that in privacy. I think it’s kinds rude no offense to be talking about her private life on a public forum esp since I know how much that topic affects and hurts her.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #197 on: January 10, 2019, 03:13:58 PM »
She remembered me and I know she was just repeating things that she had already been told, to appear as though she was validating. She wasnt. Also she decided to give me advice on my drug addicted POI, as her daughter is a drug addict, opposed to predictions or anything helpful, as 'drug addicts are all the same'. I got a refund.
She told you that in privacy. I think it’s kinds rude no offense to be talking about her private life on a public forum esp since I know how much that topic affects and hurts her.

This is reasonable feedback, why would this be bad? Psychic can’t judge, psychic needs to leave ego out. Addicts may follow a pattern but you have 8 good months, you know what I’m saying? It’s not their job to be like addicts this, it’s to read about your life.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #198 on: January 10, 2019, 04:14:46 PM »
Oh yeah I see that, probably saying “because she has personal experience with them” would be better, but if they are telling a total stranger on the call, then, tbh, that’s not private,

ladya

« Reply #199 on: January 10, 2019, 04:33:48 PM »
Oh yeah I see that, probably saying “because she has personal experience with them” would be better, but if they are telling a total stranger on the call, then, tbh, that’s not private,

that's true too.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #200 on: January 10, 2019, 05:03:54 PM »
I agree Tired..that's why psychic readings are so hard to depend on..because the info they are receiving is filtered through their own human experiences.  It must be hard to try to disentangle that from what you tell people.

Like if a person is calling about a POI that is in another relationship/married, and the reader has been cheated on and badly hurt in the past, that might affect the reading.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #201 on: January 10, 2019, 05:08:54 PM »
Yep, and even my fav readers have given me readings with heir own ego on it. I try to filter out the ego and see what the info is and take action asked on the info only. I try m best to keep mine out but even sometimes it comes through.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #202 on: January 10, 2019, 09:22:33 PM »
I agree Tired..that's why psychic readings are so hard to depend on..because the info they are receiving is filtered through their own human experiences.  It must be hard to try to disentangle that from what you tell people.

Like if a person is calling about a POI that is in another relationship/married, and the reader has been cheated on and badly hurt in the past, that might affect the reading.

Yep! I have asked about men who were married and it was not at all like I had any intentions of going after them or having an affair with them. I was trying to understand what was going on (and not get hurt, myself) but some readers get very judgmental about that and make a lot of assumptions. One time it wasn't even my main question, it came up in the course of a reading that I was attracted to a married man and the reader started lecturing me on how I was creating bad karma for myself.

I can see where it may not always be easy for them to be objective or neutral, but when they start handing out information about their family members that can be crossing a line.
we all have personal biases its impossible not to have them lol and everything gets filtered through that. That's why different readers relate differently to people. I won't take a psychic's advice seriously who doesn't believe in love, monogamy, or never been in a relationship. the best psychics are the ones who lived through similar experiences and can guide you. This is why shrinks who have been through their fair share of issues make the best shrinks because they know what the patient is going through and can empathize with them. LD is an extremely sweet woman and empowering and I'm sure she didn't mean anything other than just trying to relate to the poster and saying she knows what it's like. She's not perfect and not always correct but an extremely kind soul and has biases like the rest of us.

Yeah, we all have biases, but it's another matter altogether when the reader is judgemental. And lecturing you on what you should and should not do. That is not okay at all.
LD sounds like that to me. It's also another thing to believe in god, but then to push him in my face constantly is way overboard. It is not always a good thing to converse with someone who have had their fair share of hangups. I know a women studying to become a shrink and she was in the worse effing relationship I've ever seen in my life. Her default is that it will make her have more empathy towards her clients, but my concern about the help she is doling out is on shaky ground because her ex was one major controlling sob and she never saw it for a long time. He ostracized her from her close friends where she told me it will take her years to resolve cutting them off and turning her back on them, and he talked shyte about her mother. Who does that and says it's okay? Not only that, she left him once and he convinced her to come back and to take more abuse.

Also readers discussing their lives on your dime, is just annoying. Yona has discussed her son with me once and I'm like what? I had to steer her back to the paying caller. I find that to be Just crazy.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #203 on: January 10, 2019, 09:41:54 PM »
In a nutshell....she is gifted, but I dont trust her.

Meaning, she is psychic.She is good with getting errie details.she told me some accurate things..but all of her correct predictions came through spontaneously during the reading. If I hung up on her two minutes earlier, she would have left me with a VERY different impression about a situation. But, near the end she suddenly saw an image of a situation that was the true outcome of my problem. I feel she would be much accurate if she meditated on you for a half hour or so before providing a reading.

And who would waste half an hour money for like 2-3$ a minute? 🤣

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #204 on: January 10, 2019, 11:23:16 PM »
Yona told me about her dogs, I was fine with it cause I love dogs she brought herself right back 😆 I don’t do this full time but if I did I would probably get lonely and want to chit chat too 😩

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2019, 02:29:23 AM »
Just went over the reading I had with her in March 2018 and she had predicted reconciliation in May 2018. Now it's Jan 2019!!!  >:(

Offline okgirl

« Reply #206 on: March 31, 2019, 04:07:11 PM »
any update

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #207 on: April 02, 2019, 01:13:27 PM »
I spoke with Lisa late last year after her predictions didn’t come true, I emailed to let her her know and to see what she saw and she said that she meditated on my sustuation and she’s been doing okay for me this year. I’ve not spoken to her this year yet but a lot of what she is said  is happening. I’ll be in touch with her with in the next few months.

ladya

« Reply #208 on: May 25, 2019, 02:16:24 PM »
Telephone psychics have become huge money and we all know what happens with big money is haveing an effect of the minds of humans.

I sent the text below to Lisa Dianne two months or so after a reading.   This example shows how even readers who do seem to have authentic skill apparently can fall totally flat so you do need to be very careful how seriously you take what these people say especially if strong emotions are involved.   I have a lot of experience and notice even apparently skilled readers can go wildly off the rails when strong emotions ....   and money,   are involved.

To my great surprise Lisa Dianne did not respond to this message.   Go figure.

Back in Feb or Mar I called for a reading about a woman I met.
Since that time I have learned that unfortunately she is a deeply emotionally disabled person who is mired in / controlled by organized crime group and is quite completely unable to take the steps necessary to free herself from the slavery she is subjected to.
Your reading did not even remotely detect this disaster.  You seemed angry at the time that I was interested in this younger woman and not you.
Can you explain that?   Incompetence?   dishonesty?  An expression of the disaster telephone psychics have become?
Yep.

I notice she sells scented things on her websit.     There is a distinct fetid scent around this person.

I have a hard time believing anything you’re saying. No offense. Yes she sells candles (lol scented things). Secondly, why would she want you interested in her lol? She has quite a lot going on in her life personally. You can’t really make an accusation like that without proof. She can def go off tangents, interject her personal emotions, and isn’t always accurate but she’s been nothing but kind and a great teacher to me in the past. Knowing how she is, what you’re saying is out of character for her. So I would like to see proof of what you’re saying.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #209 on: May 25, 2019, 03:43:24 PM »
Telephone psychics have become huge money and we all know what happens with big money is haveing an effect of the minds of humans.

I sent the text below to Lisa Dianne two months or so after a reading.   This example shows how even readers who do seem to have authentic skill apparently can fall totally flat so you do need to be very careful how seriously you take what these people say especially if strong emotions are involved.   I have a lot of experience and notice even apparently skilled readers can go wildly off the rails when strong emotions ....   and money,   are involved.

To my great surprise Lisa Dianne did not respond to this message.   Go figure.

Back in Feb or Mar I called for a reading about a woman I met.
Since that time I have learned that unfortunately she is a deeply emotionally disabled person who is mired in / controlled by organized crime group and is quite completely unable to take the steps necessary to free herself from the slavery she is subjected to.
Your reading did not even remotely detect this disaster. You seemed angry at the time that I was interested in this younger woman and not you.
Can you explain that?   Incompetence?   dishonesty?  An expression of the disaster telephone psychics have become?
Yep.

hmm? So you think she didnt tell you the truth about this young woman because she was jealous her client wasnt chatting her up? Honestly, if I was her I wouldnt respond either to that email.

Lisa Dianne, as a psychic, is a gifted but quirky and often wrong reader. If a friend is sitting next to you during a reading, she can literally be reading that friend. She shouldnt be taken too seriously.

anything