Author Topic: Lisa Dianne  (Read 111995 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Lisa Dianne
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2018, 04:56:32 AM »
And she has admitted her timing isn't good, so honestly she should stop giving timing. I read with her twice in the past and she gets the present, but I also know the present. Then she always gives 2-3 weeks timing that never happens. It's just frustrating.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2018, 02:37:25 PM »
I never rely on timing, but I always appreciate when a psychic validates what I feel is going on and also what is going on and also adding that extra layer of understanding what's happening behind the scenes. That's what I think psychics are best used for.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2018, 05:20:20 PM »
Update: I was just going over my reading with Lisa done in March and she said my POI will be back in May and now it's November and nothing happened.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #183 on: November 13, 2018, 05:37:03 PM »
She told me years ago I would end up with the guy I called about, never happened...I do think she's a good empath though.  Nice person overall, just not good for predictions, as is the case with most empaths.  I overall liked her though.

Offline star1

« Reply #184 on: November 13, 2018, 06:44:36 PM »
The thing is, if this reader sugarcoats her predictions, then surely she sugarcoats her validations ?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #185 on: November 13, 2018, 07:06:53 PM »
The thing is, if this reader sugarcoats her predictions, then surely she sugarcoats her validations ?

in some cases, yes..but I know some of the stuff that she got regarding POI's feelings and what was going on in the now was correct.  She def sugarcoated the outcome though.

Offline star1

« Reply #186 on: November 13, 2018, 07:12:31 PM »

in some cases, yes..but I know some of the stuff that she got regarding POI's feelings and what was going on in the now was correct.  She def sugarcoated the outcome though.

I got recommended her to try as a good empath, but if she is a fairy reader I wouldn't know what parts are genuine and what aren't, as we haven't had contact in so long I couldn't validate properly. But at least in your situation, you know the truth of it.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #187 on: November 13, 2018, 07:13:42 PM »

I got recommended her to try as a good empath, but if she is a fairy reader I wouldn't know what parts are genuine and what aren't, as we haven't had contact in so long I couldn't validate properly. But at least in your situation, you know the truth of it.

yes it becomes harder to validate when you aren't in touch with the person...at the time, I was in touch with POI...if I were to ask now who knows? lol

Offline star1

« Reply #188 on: November 13, 2018, 07:19:20 PM »

ha ha

Offline njlady

« Reply #189 on: November 13, 2018, 09:04:25 PM »
I had one reading with her almost 2 years ago and it was soooooo bad.  Pleasant, but it was just advice, and bad advice at that.

Offline star1

« Reply #190 on: November 13, 2018, 09:10:27 PM »
I had one reading with her almost 2 years ago and it was soooooo bad.  Pleasant, but it was just advice, and bad advice at that.

Didn't you say your cat read better than she did? Lol.

ladya

« Reply #191 on: December 24, 2018, 06:28:38 PM »
i know she has mixed reviews on this board but man idk if she has gotten better but she's a lot more accurate for me recently than years prior. she was one of the few that saw things with insane accuracy that i had validation later on.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #192 on: December 24, 2018, 07:21:04 PM »
I love this woman, used to speak to her almost daily back in 2011..she is so kind and sweet.
She’s an amazing empath, can pick up on freakily eerie details of the present. However I’ve found that she’s not someone to rely on for predictions. Her predictions never panned out for me... amd i mean like NONE of them. Her predictions  were all fairy tales. But to be fair,  I’ve found that most empaths can’t do predictions anyway. And if they do, they’re mostly wrong.
I  have  a lot of respect for LD...  because I can just tell she is a real one and she really cares. She’s not in it for the money.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #193 on: January 10, 2019, 08:53:39 AM »
Hello,
I just did a reading with Lisa Diane based upon everyone's reviews :). She is nice and her prediction for me is that Im finally going to get the commitment I want/need this year. My POI will call me around Jan 17 and he will start to open up by mid to late Feb!
So here is to hoping that she is accurate! And thank you everyone for being open about your experiences with different readers and outcomes. It really does help A LOT. I can tell its all very sincere and Im one of those that really used psychics to truly help me and guide me in the past year. And honestly God will guide you when you need him to by using these different psychics with different talents. We are all on a spiritually journey ultimately and im glad that Im finally in a peaceful place 😊

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #194 on: January 10, 2019, 10:22:14 AM »
Hello,
I just did a reading with Lisa Diane based upon everyone's reviews :). She is nice and her prediction for me is that Im finally going to get the commitment I want/need this year. My POI will call me around Jan 17 and he will start to open up by mid to late Feb!
So here is to hoping that she is accurate! And thank you everyone for being open about your experiences with different readers and outcomes. It really does help A LOT. I can tell its all very sincere and Im one of those that really used psychics to truly help me and guide me in the past year. And honestly God will guide you when you need him to by using these different psychics with different talents. We are all on a spiritually journey ultimately and im glad that Im finally in a peaceful place 😊
Don’t get your hope too high and look for second options too look at the reviews on the outcome here they are always wronged.

anything