Author Topic: TIME FOR SOME LEVITY.....  (Read 4355 times)

TimeHeals

TIME FOR SOME LEVITY.....
« on: May 23, 2012, 05:26:29 PM »
Ok, too much drama, too much bashing, too many good people not wanting to come on here anymore, so....time for some levity. 

I am wanting to change my screen name, as my current handle, though accurate & true, is more representative of the past then the future. I just don't know what to call myself now, though.

So....I welcome any and all suggestions - funny, serious, sarcastic (yeah, I'm talking to YOU, Vtech, haha) no matter. And I will choose one. Let's just have some fun here, and no need to hold back - I got a thick skin.

Many thanks to those who choose to participate. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline wishfulthinker

Re: TIME FOR SOME LEVITY.....
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 06:59:59 PM »
@ timeheals
Thanks for trying to bring a lighter note to this forum.  Here are a couple of ideas - seeing you are wanting to have a more optimistic handle.
Sunny side up
Present perfect
In the moment
If things keep up as they are you might consider:  Fight Club

TimeHeals

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 07:06:03 PM »
@wishful....lol. Fight Club.

very funny! Needed that, so thanks. 

@Vtech: don't feed the monster.  He/she/it will only come back for more 'food'. He/she/it is what is referred to as an 'emotional vampire', lol. They suck any and all positive energy out of all those they encounter. More than likely, they are social 'outcasts' within polite society.

And from reading 'Blessed' posts, he/she/it seems to fall into this same category.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but sometimes the truth hurts.

TimeHeals

Re: To time heals....
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 09:09:46 PM »
@ Time..I am gonna have to use exact Vtech words on you...since I could not think of something better
  You are one Sick fish
 Now go and find your self something to do or perhaps call some reader to tell you  how wonderful your life would be after throwing so much trash on people.
Guys...done with this dirty fish market.
note to Vtech: I like fish too however I am very selective of what I Pick..!!!

And there you have it - just proved my point :)

TimeHeals

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 09:21:29 PM »
TimeHeal: the fish is beginning to stink just like you...I guess I have to toss it in the garbage ...just like you and buy a fresh one!!!
Now Please Shut-UP!!!!!

LOL. you're funny. However, I won't be responding to you again. Any more zingers?? Post away.............

Offline melancholia

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 09:33:51 PM »
How about Dori for a new name?  The fish in finding nemo. Figured since you are a fish anyway. Might as well be dori, a nice happy go lucky fish  Just keep swimming. Swim swim swim.  ;D

Dori!  That's A-dori-ble!

...I'm so sorry, guys.  I'm so, so sorry. :(

TimeHeals

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 10:47:58 PM »
How about Dori for a new name?  The fish in finding nemo. Figured since you are a fish anyway. Might as well be dori, a nice happy go lucky fish  Just keep swimming. Swim swim swim.  ;D

But apparently, I am a rotten smelly fish. Is Dori a rotten smelly fish??? lol. 

anything