Author Topic: Results of one psychic  (Read 2275 times)

Offline sunandmoon

Results of one psychic
« on: May 13, 2012, 08:16:18 PM »
You can pm me for her name. I agree that maybe we shouldn't post too much detail on here, though I have mentioned her in the past.

I started reading with her in summer 2010. She always saw my ex coming back. But she was the most insistent on a new guy as well, though I kept telling her she was describing my ex. Maybe it was cuz I read with her most, who knows. She does tarot and admits she is not good with timelines though she is working on them. She says she has a two year track record though, ie if she says something will happen December, it may not happen for 2 Decembers. She feels if she says something will happen, it will happen in 2 years though based on her 20 years of experience.

She also told me to stay off my credit card and watch my debt. She had no idea how much I was spending elsewhere. I remember in the first few months of our readings, her telling me of a woman who had wracked up over 3K in debt. At that point I was probably over 1K. In total I probably spent close to 10K (that's how much my only new car cost me over 20 years ago  :(  ). I really wish I had listened to her, but I felt that when he came back it would have been worth every penny, you know?

She was wrong about some things, ie she said in March 2011 that he was not involved with anyone, and he was. She saw him coming back last summer, and he didn't (but that 2 year thing.....). Then again it's coming up on the two year mark that I started to talk to her. We can make all the excuses in the world, can't we?

She continually sees me getting married a third time. She also sees a child (which I have no plans for!)

Now here's something funny. I haven't read these notes in months. I brought them up as I wanted to see the details of a man she had seen coming in my life. But I found something else I had forgotten, she predicted a fire sign back in December 2010. She saw this happening in Feb/Mar 2011. She had later told me I'd have a crush on someone by my birthday March 2011. Well I did (my current bf) and he's a fire sign! (damn her!)

She had told me that there would be no competition for me in this new r/s (she said this Nov 2010). And it's true. I can tell how very much this man loves me and he never tries to manipulate me. She told me in this same reading that he would be the oldest or only son (he is the only), financially stable and only focused on me. (My ex OTOH, while he loved me and would have moved heaven and earth for me, had his own set of rules and they could change any moment. If he deemed I didn't love him to his liking at any point in time, he would threaten to leave me.)

Last June she told me things would be going well for me job and r/s wise in the end of Aug/beginning of Sept. It was the end of Aug that I decided to try something new with the other guy, and let my ex know.

I read with her last June and July as well, but did not feel they were really accurate. I believe I sent her a quick email about the new guy (giving her his DOB and name) and she felt there were some anger issues. I have not seen any though.

Anyway, thought you'd find this interesting. While she was wrong about my ex, she did pick up on more details than I remembered about my current guy!