Author Topic: Who is a better Empath between Judis Inner light and QOC?  (Read 5948 times)

Offline Qcnm

Who is a better Empath between Judis Inner light and QOC?
« on: December 09, 2020, 11:40:54 PM »
I recently had a reading with them a day apart as I wanted to know how a POI feels about me and what his intentions are. Judi said he likes me, respects me a lot and is kind of going with the flow , he is also concerned that he might be putting too much pressure on me. QOC said he likes me but it’s more of a physical attraction than an emotional one. She also said things won’t progress and there is no future with him.

Who would you go with between these 2 readers?

Offline maggs30

Re: Who is a better Empath between Judis Inner light and QOC?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 12:05:01 AM »
Judi is not good at all.  QofCs is solid. If she says it's physical and won't progress trust her.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 12:48:52 AM »
Definitely not Judi
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 01:20:47 AM by Truthfromrosie »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 01:19:55 AM »
QofC

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 01:33:10 AM »
Sorry for the soiled but adding my 2 cents on QoC - I was told that poi only has physical attraction, which I know to be entirely false. He is after my life to get married, and doesn’t have great libido.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2020, 03:15:23 AM »
I would trust QOC for feelings... her predictions have changed for me, but she’s usually 100% accurate on feelings or attraction.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 03:17:46 AM »
Months ago QOC says "he's thinking of you.. in the physical", does it mean no long term possibility?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2020, 03:30:38 AM »
Def NOT Judi...

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2020, 03:32:07 AM »
Months ago QOC says "he's thinking of you.. in the physical", does it mean no long term possibility?

I think she literally reads the person in the moment. I wouldn’t deduce long term potential from that. But she’s definitely gifted about the feelings so I would trust her on that :)

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2020, 03:40:38 AM »
Judi was such a scam for me lol she didn't get anything right and it really annoyed me lol

Offline SarahM

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2020, 03:52:59 AM »
Judi was such a scam for me lol she didn't get anything right and it really annoyed me lol

Same here the “channeling” was almost embarrassing to listen to... she got nothing right!!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2020, 03:54:08 AM »
I feel physical attraction is equally important in a relationship so that is good that they are thinking of you in that way:) but the question is, is that it? and like many have said she reads the now. maybe try her again and see if their feelings have changed in a more balanced way.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2020, 03:58:02 AM »
Judi hands down for me. I wouldn't even call QOC  an empath. QOC is a very good tarot reader but she doesn't feel the emotions of the people she's reading on. Judi really gets inside their heads. She's repeated things people have said to me verbatim countless times for me, which still freaks me out when she does it. There's been a couple people she couldn't read for me, so I can understand how and why some people don't believe she's for real. If I had to base my opinion of her on the couple of people she couldn't read for me, I'd probably say the same thing. My ex is a pathological liar, and she really helped me sort thru his bullshit and gaslighting.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2020, 12:41:30 PM »
Judi is definitely a scammer I guess she’s good with words and string people along, I already could verify that everything she was saying was bullshit so of course stop calling her. Most of the time she takes advantage of people who are in no contact so she could just say whatever the poi is feeling and people would believe

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2020, 04:48:33 PM »
I am a HUGE fan of Judi. I know I read some people on here say she's bull shit, but she literally has said exact phrases of things my bf has said. The way she channels them, she even ANNUNCIATES the way he does, and when she got into his ego she would literally pause the way he pauses, use exact wording, it was wild. I have several occasions where she was 100% spot on, and I was lucky enough to be able to validate what she had said in that time frame after the conflict had dissolved. PM if you want the details, but she's legit.

anything