Author Topic: Tina Zubia  (Read 11503 times)

loops77

Tina Zubia
« on: March 30, 2012, 08:19:29 PM »
I've tried Tina and I'm surprised she is not getting many calls..but she isnt on all of the time, which is a good things. She knew dates, locations and specific events concerning a coworker...she narrowed down future job details and mentioned things that I did not ask about. Seems like she is an excellent remote viewer. Anyone try her yet? I think she is going to be a favorite when I want specific details concerning work/coworkers etc....

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: Tina Zubia
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 08:24:01 PM »
I've read with Tina probably 4 times. Two of the readings were excellent. Two weren't as good. I think like all of us - some days we are "on", some days we are "off". She was VERY nice and asked me to friend request her on facebook etc. But I stopped reading with her. And really as things stand now, her final outcome is completely wrong or her timing is years off.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 08:52:56 PM »
Also - to clarify. Tina told me the exact opposite of what Lucas Lyons, Astro Sarah, Kisha, Aurora, Silver and Sophia Elise have told me. Tina is saying "Yes" and all of the rest are saying a big "NO". And my recent discoveries would support a big NO. I never asked Barbara because I don't want to waste any more money on HIM. arggggggg

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 10:11:04 PM »
Ive read with Sophia Elise. 1st time I read with her I thought she was awesome. She picked up ages, and zodiac signs with no information, however none of her predictions came true. So as it stands she is good at readng the past and the present. Future predictions have not manifested in the timeframe given. Who knows maybe they will happen at a later date.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 05:30:27 AM »
This is an old thread but I think it's for "Tina Z"?? 
I was wondering if anyone could let me know their experience with her.  Does she tell everyone their POI is their Twin Flame?  Her reading felt dead on and generic all at once.  I wonder if she was really reading me.

Offline Happy6Vicki

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 03:47:19 AM »
Hello,
Yes! I read with her yesterday and she told me that my POI was my twin flame. Not sure if that means she was being dishonest. Predictions were far out, so it will be a while before I update.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 01:03:01 PM »
Happy6Vicki, did you already know that your POI was your twin flame before you called?

did she say any of these things...
~things shifting in your favor, better by the end of summer
~He loved you the minute he saw you
~He doesn't accept that he deserves to be happy
~He cries a lot, in the shower
~He feels bad about how things ended
~He thinks about what could have happened if he had married you
~He had a dream about you, and it's making him think about you, this dream happened a month ago
~He's been looking for you his whole life (doesn't make sense in my situation we met when we were 18)
~I will get a message before Xmas, that reads "I've been thinking about you"

~

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 01:31:33 PM »
To be gentle...

This sounds like exactly what I would dream of hearing if I had a break up and was heart broken

It would make me happy and I would give her a good review

If I wasn't a veteran and didn't know better

:/

<3

And her predictions are so far out that you wouldn't be able to adjust her feedback and say it didn't happen - none of it is verifiable

Sorry love, be kind to yourself, keep your head up, and think of all the people in your life who DO love you RIGHT NOW. You have worth, there are plenty of guys who liked you to begin with, even this one, just because it didn't end with 2 kids a dog and a picket fence doesn't mean all is lost - it just means he's a stepping stone on the path to your right one for you.

Hugs

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2018, 02:45:14 PM »
That makes me so mad... Readers telling people that someone is there twin flame... Its justs makes you hang on to something. I do believe in soulmates and karma. You might have a lesson to learn.... It doesn't mean you will end up with that person. I don't believe any of these readers no matter how good they are can tell you the difference between a twin flame and soulmate.  Geez, they can't even distinguish between energies.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2018, 07:46:09 PM »
The problem is..what is a twin flame? It tells you nothing about the nature of the relationship and what will happen in real life. Does it mean you will wed blisfully in a perfect union..one day?
Does it mean its a good relationship? Do twin flames never break up or move on? Like, how is pointing that out helpful? People get married and divorced all of the time, break up etc etc.and I'm sure it was their "twin flame" too.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 09:56:07 PM »
From what I’ve read, if the person is your Twin, the possibility of these marrying is slim to none unless they have learned the lessons they came here for. Also, twin is like half of you, they split to learn life lesson faster and to enhance growth. The connection is so strong that one run and the other chase, it's like hit me kinda feeling. When you meet, you feel like the other person is just like you, most of your qualities will be seen in the other half.it's an experience worth having but one that can leave you drained, heartbroken and devastated.

Soulmates, on the other hand, can be just about anyone, someone in your soul group that comes together to learn lessons or yo payback karma. It could be the difficult relationship you had with your father, siblings or friends. Actually, a soulmate relationship can be less stressful than a Twin Flame.
The problem is..what is a twin flame? It tells you nothing about the nature of the relationship and what will happen in real life. Does it mean you will wed blisfully in a perfect union..one day?
Does it mean its a good relationship? Do twin flames never break up or move on? Like, how is pointing that out helpful? People get married and divorced all of the time, break up etc etc.and I'm sure it was their "twin flame" too.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 10:53:10 PM »
From what I’ve read, if the person is your Twin, the possibility of these marrying is slim to none unless they have learned the lessons they came here for. Also, twin is like half of you, they split to learn life lesson faster and to enhance growth. The connection is so strong that one run and the other chase, it's like hit me kinda feeling. When you meet, you feel like the other person is just like you, most of your qualities will be seen in the other half.it's an experience worth having but one that can leave you drained, heartbroken and devastated.

Soulmates, on the other hand, can be just about anyone, someone in your soul group that comes together to learn lessons or yo payback karma. It could be the difficult relationship you had with your father, siblings or friends. Actually, a soulmate relationship can be less stressful than a Twin Flame.

This is what I mean. I've personally read and learned from other its the soulmates that are the difficult relationships. And that yeah, anyone can be a soulmate. Twin flames are people you have a clean slate with karma wise and the relationships are easy. Everyone has their own definition. But when psychics say you have either one, no one will take the same thing away from it. Nor is it actually helpful to label relationships like this.

Offline Happy6Vicki

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 11:06:04 PM »
Happy6Vicki, did you already know that your POI was your twin flame before you called?

did she say any of these things...
~things shifting in your favor, better by the end of summer
~He loved you the minute he saw you
~He doesn't accept that he deserves to be happy
~He cries a lot, in the shower
~He feels bad about how things ended
~He thinks about what could have happened if he had married you
~He had a dream about you, and it's making him think about you, this dream happened a month ago
~He's been looking for you his whole life (doesn't make sense in my situation we met when we were 18)
~I will get a message before Xmas, that reads "I've been thinking about you"

~

Hey hun!
Nope, none of that was said to me actually. I do hope she is right about how things are because she did not seem to be selling me a fairytale. It was very realistic, but positive.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2018, 11:09:14 PM »
The thing is, nobody can truly verify any of it - soulmates, twinflames, false twinflames, blahdeeblah. So none of it truly matters 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think everyone can agree some people we have deeper more impactful interactions or relationships with than others. Those some people name as our “soul family” and some believes we travel through lifetimes with them in different types of relationships and even changing human sexes etc. check out Many Lives Many Masters.

But Twin Flame.. I’m highly skeptical it’s actually a thing.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2018, 11:09:33 PM »
Bostongirl, don't be mad for me, he IS my twin flame, it's a load of horrible life lessons that I'm learning and growing from.  I would not hold onto anyone because a reader said they were coming back. 

bstalling, for me , NO, this is not a pleasant relationship, but he's helping me grow, through the pain.  I know this is my twin flame because there's a neon sign over his head that says "this is your twin flame". JK but I have known this man for over 25 years and just in the last 5 years it all came clear to me that this IS in fact a twin flame situation, and the only decent explanation for what has happened with this person.  I'm not going to get too into it because it's not really open for debate in chat rooms but when you know you know.

Newlife, I agree with your definition. It's not a lovey dovey relationship, and I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

bstalling, you got it backwards, soulmates are kind gentle loving relationships and twin flames bring up the crap so you can heal it.  However, the technical term doesn't really matter, as long as we understand that these are two completely different relationships.

sunshineluv7  Don't worry about me, I'm doing great, haven't had a break up in over 15 years.

anything