Author Topic: Tina Zubia  (Read 11430 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Tina Zubia
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2018, 11:10:34 PM »
Happy6Vicki  That's excellent news! Please keep us updated if anything she says turns out to be right.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2018, 11:14:11 PM »
sunshineluv7   not everyone is a twin flame, if your skeptical then it's probably not for you.  The first time I heard about twin flames I was 16 years old and I read a book on it, I never thought about it again until age 40, when all this supernatural stuff started happening at the same time a certain POI came back into my life. I believe we are all attracted to and guided towards what is for us.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 11:16:36 PM by alphabetsoup »

Offline Newlife

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 12:12:45 AM »
I’v bee there, I know and that’s why I did some research, with a twin flame sometimes you see them and feel oh no this person is not my type but your eyes lock and you go crazy, it’s not a physical connection. Is the connection that you can’t let go, i’m Not talking about the girls or boys who fall in love with everyone they see, this connection normally comes once in a lifetime, no duplication, nothing like you’c Felt before, it’s not lust , something deep, something scared, you feel what they feel, they feel what you feel. You never get over it no matter what, they can’t also let go no matter what. It’s like a force that pulls you together and pulls you apart. They feeling is mutual not one sided. There’s no questioning about what they feel or you feel. The relationship that keeps you up for the rest of your life. Once you experience this, no one is good enough yet it feels look jr a waste of time. The one person you bend all the rules for!!! But there are lessons, the person makes you want to do better for yourself and the people around you. You may wish that you never crossed paths. your heart never heals, you try to replace them but it doesn't work, no one understands, you don't even understand this connection yourself.

Bostongirl, don't be mad for me, he IS my twin flame, it's a load of horrible life lessons that I'm learning and growing from.  I would not hold onto anyone because a reader said they were coming back. 

bstalling, for me , NO, this is not a pleasant relationship, but he's helping me grow, through the pain.  I know this is my twin flame because there's a neon sign over his head that says "this is your twin flame". JK but I have known this man for over 25 years and just in the last 5 years it all came clear to me that this IS in fact a twin flame situation, and the only decent explanation for what has happened with this person.  I'm not going to get too into it because it's not really open for debate in chat rooms but when you know you know.

Newlife, I agree with your definition. It's not a lovey dovey relationship, and I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

bstalling, you got it backwards, soulmates are kind gentle loving relationships and twin flames bring up the crap so you can heal it.  However, the technical term doesn't really matter, as long as we understand that these are two completely different relationships.

sunshineluv7  Don't worry about me, I'm doing great, haven't had a break up in over 15 years.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2018, 01:09:03 AM »
If there is a twin flame thing I know who mine is. It was a 17 year thing, now would be 19 maybe 20, probably most wonderful then most traumatic thing of my life. He didn’t get the lessons fast enough.

So now I’m with a soul mate. It’s much, much easier. “Twin” and I are still connected doesn’t matter how much time passes. We have many past lives together that I’ve talked about w a few readers and each one has verified certain things from the past life read with time period things I didn’t know about. We had some horrific karma built up which is why it was so hard. One of these life times we will work it out. But yah so it’s all about lessons, don’t plan on being with your twin for any extended period of time. It’s mostly about painful lessons and soul growth. Fastest growth is through pain. If you do work it out with your twin there will be no separation in this life once you meet and it’s your last lifetime here because you have no lessons left. ;)

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 01:27:22 PM »
I'd love to hear from anyone who's read with Tina Z. thank you!

Offline mignnone

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2018, 05:07:40 PM »
I read with her and she seemed very accurate about the present. She predicted something for August so I will update then if the prediction comes to pass.

I'd love to hear from anyone who's read with Tina Z. thank you!

Offline calista

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2018, 12:42:02 AM »
@Fluttershy Tina Z said the exact same line to me! Beware....these psychics are so ridiculous.

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2019, 03:47:02 PM »
I read with her many times. Yeah she does say great things that mend my heartbreak, but I don't think she sugarcoats. She has told me negative things about POI for sure. Idk... I feel like she's at least honest, but could be off sometimes. Also her timelines haven't ever been accurate for me, but again, no one's has. That's why now I only ask for current situations instead of future outcomes. I feel like when multiple readers give the same timeline, I get attached to things happening at that time and that prevent it from happening. It's like the law of attraction - when you're too attached to an outcome, it pushes it away, so I guess it's better not to know the future to a tee?

Anyway, can more people please share their experiences with her? I wanna know more about how good she is!!