Author Topic: Bitwine psychic ari  (Read 7265 times)

Offline KitKat121

Bitwine psychic ari
« on: September 08, 2020, 10:30:22 AM »
Hi all I had a free chat with psychic ari I asked her how much time she needs to tune in so I can buy required time I was considering her time and all then she asks me for my full name date of birth then for no reason ends chat and blocks me this is just disgusting I feel there’s bad karma here and I’m hoping she won’t do anything wrong with my details my second bad experience on bitwine and I’ve not even had a reading yet and I’m new and trying to understand how it works. I’ve tried to get in touch with her but we kept missing one another so this time we did come online and I’m just confused had she done this with anyone else ?

Offline Smiley1

Re: Bitwine psychic ari
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 11:17:31 AM »
You haven’t missed much.  Pretty useless and guess work.  Very generic. Oh and her guess was wrong for me.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 02:37:48 PM »
I don't know why she did that, but I wouldn't worry about your details - I don't think she'd do anything malicious.

Bitwine is a but tricky with the free minutes.  Not saying you did something wrong, but I would approach each reader as the free minutes are just to introduce yourself and tell them what you are looking for / agree on a price, etc.  Some readers may use this time to answer questions, but I don't think many.

My understanding of Bitwine is the readers are basically kinda like independent contractors and pay Bitwine a commission to read on the platform, so I think they can handle the free minutes as they want.  I think.  Anyway, good luck!

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 02:58:04 PM »
You haven’t missed much.  Pretty useless and guess work.  Very generic. Oh and her guess was wrong for me.

Ari is guesswork? Because I read here some thread said she is real? can you share and elaborate?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 03:44:35 PM »

This isn’t true at all, there are so called heavy hitters who are endorsed by others but haven’t worked for me, yet I don’t globally discredit their abilities. I’m sorry she didn’t work for you, sometimes readers work for some but not everyone. I disagree that she operates on guess work and is generic. Ari has consistently picked up massive details for me with laser-like accuracy, if that is guess work then in  MY books nobody else has the ability to guess. To whomever is interested, feel free to pm me for details of her hits for me xx
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 03:54:36 PM by PinkyD »

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 04:10:56 PM »
Well I did introduce myself and I asked her kindly how it works and how long she needs to tune in so I can buy the correct amount of minutes but soon as she asked for my name date of birth and I gave it she cut me off chat and blocked me I have reported this to customer team as I wasn’t happy

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 04:29:47 PM »
Well I did introduce myself and I asked her kindly how it works and how long she needs to tune in so I can buy the correct amount of minutes but soon as she asked for my name date of birth and I gave it she cut me off chat and blocked me I have reported this to customer team as I wasn’t happy

I got a feeling you are lying because you also complain on Cleopatra Divine thread that CD blocked you, then Ari also blocked you.
You must have a problem with yourself, you must want a free reading.
of course if you dont want to spend much, go with advisor who have10 deal...
not asking people correct amount of minutes LOL
If I were the advisor I will also block you. Cheapo
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 04:32:09 PM by EatandRead »

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2020, 04:59:06 PM »
Ari blocked me becuz the chat dropped before she sent payment. Internet was spotty. I immediately tried to get back on and I was blocked. This was back in March. I’m still blocked. The funny thing is she connected and I was going to pay for the reading. Oh well.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »

I got a feeling you are lying because you also complain on Cleopatra Divine thread that CD blocked you, then Ari also blocked you.

It seems you’re being a jerk when she’s just giving her take on what happened.. take your negativity somewhere else..

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2020, 05:31:10 PM »
I’m not sure if Ari has had experiences with clients abusing her time or trying to exploit her for free reads🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m a pretty loyal client, well, to be honest in the past I’ve spent loads on psychic readings before I found the ones who worked for me. The ones who worked for me I’d splurge on or rather extend my limits on. Ari was/is one of those. Back in the day, Ari would be super generous in that I remember her asking me to email her and she’d reply with insights for free actually. And then I remember her even going over time, like stopping the per min charge when I ran out of credit to clarify and go over things for me. Or she’d start to read before the 3mins were up. I’m sure she has probably done this for others as well. But I’ve noticed maybe late last year/early this year Ari has gotten really strict, for example the reading won’t start until the 3 mins are up, will only read as far as charges apply. I’ve never tried to abuse her time but I assume the strict change or enforced boundaries  may have come from other clients probably abusing her generosity initially 🤷🏻‍♀️ Either way I always pay and I try to let her know beforehand whether we’re going to have a long session or short (based on what I can afford at the time) and she’s always understanding, she never discriminates against me. I think sometimes energy may affect her as well. So it may not even be a payment thing. It could just be that your energy may be affecting her. One time I was super sad over a death and as soon as I rang her, her first words were “are you okay hon why are you so sad?”. I remember her saying sometimes the energy of things could be draining so I think there are different factors to consider. But she’s definitely not moody or block-happy like idk, AR per say? There must be a reason behind it xx

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2020, 07:23:51 PM »
Eatandread your reply says a lot about you that was totally uncalled for this platform isn’t a place for horrible comments like this I’m giving my experience you should be blocked! No one had ever spoke to me on this platform like this that’s just completely upsetting to see this

[
quote author=KitKat121 link=topic=6247.msg130202#msg130202 date=1599581456]

[/quote]

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2020, 07:25:47 PM »
Thank you so much awakenRN I really was giving my honest experience I feel the comment above was uncalled for

quote author=AwakenRN link=topic=6247.msg130212#msg130212 date=1599586121]

It seems you’re being a jerk when she’s just giving her take on what happened.. take your negativity somewhere else..
[/quote]

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2020, 07:27:06 PM »
Thank you for your reply kayrid I’ll
Keep that in mind maybe I’m just not having any luck but I have contacted bitwine team and they are looking into why this has happened

quote author=Kayrid link=topic=6247.msg130193#msg130193 date=1599575868]
I don't know why she did that, but I wouldn't worry about your details - I don't think she'd do anything malicious.

Bitwine is a but tricky with the free minutes.  Not saying you did something wrong, but I would approach each reader as the free minutes are just to introduce yourself and tell them what you are looking for / agree on a price, etc.  Some readers may use this time to answer questions, but I don't think many.

My understanding of Bitwine is the readers are basically kinda like independent contractors and pay Bitwine a commission to read on the platform, so I think they can handle the free minutes as they want.  I think.  Anyway, good luck!
[/quote]

Offline wishes215

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2020, 11:52:39 PM »
I read with Ari once and it was vague. she didn't give me a hard yes or no but more like "work on yourself" type of response. I wasn't impressed to say the least. I dontknow if I mentioned this before but she also said something about me working on something for myself, so I think she is a remote viewer of some level but she was wrong on what she was viewing, so basically guessing on what she saw. not gonna try her again.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2020, 01:41:12 AM »
The three times I read with Ari she was also very vague. This was over the span of a year. The ex she just said both times he won't be ready for a commitment for at least a year. Wrong he's committed to someone now its just not me. The current bf she claims he doesn't consider us committed and he won't be ready for 6 months to a year. Something in his past he needs to heal from. He is the one that told me I'm his we are together and has joked he's tattooing and microchipping me so I can't leave him. Doesn't sound to me like he isn't ready for commitment.

anything