Author Topic: Bitwine psychic ari  (Read 7267 times)

pfizer

Re: Bitwine psychic ari
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2020, 02:56:29 AM »
that is why i dont go to her much now; her performance is just very very inconsistent.
when she nailed; she could tell me things like literally what is going on or exact reaction from that person

but she could be extremely wrong; i meant opposite wrong; i just cannot trust her

Offline wishes215

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2020, 04:37:06 AM »
wow now thats interesting. but for her price Im not sure I would take the risk of seeing which side of hers I get:)) there are better readers out there.

that is why i dont go to her much now; her performance is just very very inconsistent.
when she nailed; she could tell me things like literally what is going on or exact reaction from that person

but she could be extremely wrong; i meant opposite wrong; i just cannot trust her

Offline wishes215

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2020, 04:38:40 AM »
so I read with angel readings too and she made some grand predictions none of which have happened and it has been almost 2 years. And apparently they were gonna happen as we were chatting:))

I read with Ari once and it was vague. she didn't give me a hard yes or no but more like "work on yourself" type of response. I wasn't impressed to say the least. I dontknow if I mentioned this before but she also said something about me working on something for myself, so I think she is a remote viewer of some level but she was wrong on what she was viewing, so basically guessing on what she saw. not gonna try her again.
I had a similar experience & I tried her a few times. Each time she was vague & missed alot of things. For her price I did not find it worth it over all. Angel Readings was full of info. Not vague at all even though I feel she was off about things too.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2020, 04:47:48 AM »
Well I did introduce myself and I asked her kindly how it works and how long she needs to tune in so I can buy the correct amount of minutes but soon as she asked for my name date of birth and I gave it she cut me off chat and blocked me I have reported this to customer team as I wasn’t happy

I got a feeling you are lying because you also complain on Cleopatra Divine thread that CD blocked you, then Ari also blocked you.
You must have a problem with yourself, you must want a free reading.
of course if you dont want to spend much, go with advisor who have10 deal...
not asking people correct amount of minutes LOL
If I were the advisor I will also block you. Cheapo

It seems you’re being a jerk when she’s just giving her take on what happened.. take your negativity somewhere else..

You must tell KitKat, why all advisor blocked her. There must be a problem with her negativity

pfizer

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2020, 06:57:27 AM »
to be fair, i dont think she is extremely expensive; and as i said when she nailed she really could tell me all the details that (i could proved later) happen exact as she said
for me she is just not consistent her performance per say
maybe it's the connection issue; i am not sure.
but here in this forum i saw some connected really well with her; so maybe it's just me.

wow now thats interesting. but for her price Im not sure I would take the risk of seeing which side of hers I get:)) there are better readers out there.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2020, 08:41:36 AM »
Either stop spreading your horrible comments on here no one has asked for your opinion. Your just full of horrible words take it somewhere else!

Well I did introduce myself and I asked her kindly how it works and how long she needs to tune in so I can buy the correct amount of minutes but soon as she asked for my name date of birth and I gave it she cut me off chat and blocked me I have reported this to customer team as I wasn’t happy

I got a feeling you are lying because you also complain on Cleopatra Divine thread that CD blocked you, then Ari also blocked you.
You must have a problem with yourself, you must want a free reading.
of course if you dont want to spend much, go with advisor who have10 deal...
not asking people correct amount of minutes LOL
If I were the advisor I will also block you. Cheapo

It seems you’re being a jerk when she’s just giving her take on what happened.. take your negativity somewhere else..

You must tell KitKat, why all advisor blocked her. There must be a problem with her negativity

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2020, 10:58:23 AM »
I did not call her disgusting I said what happened was disgusting you don’t know anything about it so please stop jumping to conclusions. We did not have a reading she asked for my name and date of birth and then after I gave it she cut off. I did not do anything I have been considerate and even asked how long she’d need to tune in so I can buy the correct amount of minutes and she was fine with that I did no ask any questions on the free chat. So please stop jumping to conclusions when you know nothing about what actually happened

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2020, 10:50:31 PM »
Hey guys - don't want to step into any negativity here but, Ari did the same thing to me a couple nights ago. happened to catch her and had a very nice opening with her, told her my question and she blocked me. IDK. Maybe she's going through something.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2020, 11:41:24 PM »
Sugarsky I’m sorry to hear this. As I said I hadn’t even asked her a question she’d asked my name date of birth and soon as I have it she cut off the chat and blocked me for no reason. I was quite upset hence why I did put it on here to ask if anyone else had been through the same m. Maybe she is going through something I don’t know but it’s not pleasant for new customers as you haven’t a clue what you’ve done to get that response either.

pfizer

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2020, 03:13:10 AM »
ari has something very similar to angels reading, both of them could be very easy to block people; i saw it a lot in forums (not just here)
really not much we can do...

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2020, 04:09:10 AM »
ari has something very similar to angels reading, both of them could be very easy to block people; i saw it a lot in forums (not just here)

AR is notoriously moody, there must be a reason for Ari to be responding as such.

pfizer

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2020, 04:39:57 AM »
she may has a good reason to block; but even if she doesnt, nothing we can do
it's like her own store; she can open the door she can close it anytime or to anyone...
or maybe she found someone talked about her online;then she will definitely block you; that is something she cannot handle lol

AR is notoriously moody, there must be a reason for Ari to be responding as such.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2020, 05:31:41 AM »
she may has a good reason to block; but even if she doesnt, nothing we can do
it's like her own store; she can open the door she can close it anytime or to anyone...
or maybe she found someone talked about her online;then she will definitely block you; that is something she cannot handle lol

Lol well god forbid if that’s the case, can we really blame her, hell  if someone talked about me in an ill manner online I’d probably block them too!🤭💁🏻‍♀️😂

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2020, 01:02:33 PM »
LOL true- I would block too
I made another name on Bitwine and messaged her and she was incredibly nice.
No clue why she blocked my other name. THat's oK.

anything