Author Topic: Bitwine readers whose predictions have come true?  (Read 19405 times)

Offline Mich123

Bitwine readers whose predictions have come true?
« on: August 20, 2020, 10:45:04 AM »
Hi, I have read with a lot of advisors on bitwine for a complex situation involving different parties.  All have given timeframes but anywhere from the end of the year until 2 years!! My question is, has anyone had any predictions actually come true by a Bitwine reader and if so who?  I appreciate that different readers have different connections and may not always work for everyone but an idea of who may be right would be most appreciated.

The ones I have read with is embarrassingly too many to mention but those who seemed to resonate with predictions outstanding are:-

Autumn Rivers
Miss Ann
Lauren Divine
Sophia
Sophea
Advisor Terra
Emily Nixon
Oscar Aguilia
John Luke
Ari
Bryan
Divine Power
Field Expert
Arel
Cleopatra Divine
Andrea Alkin
Psychic Ashley
Rune Mistress
E Kelly
Scarlet walker

The above were all fairly similar in present and mainly positive predictions.

Those not sure:-
Stephanie Theresa

Those who were very negative:-

Kassie
Dino

I know that’s quite a list and these advisors have been mentioned on other threads  but any feedback would be very appreciated. 

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: Bitwine readers whose predictions have come true?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 06:33:10 PM »
From that list I’d say Stephanie Theresa and on short term. Cleopatra.

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 11:26:36 PM »
stephanie theresa

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 04:09:37 AM »
I’d also like to add, and allow me to speak freely, Kassie Kai is a bitter b@&ch that can’t get a man, so she feels the need to put her opinion on everything.  I wouldn’t trust her negative C honestly. 

Offline Steven213

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2020, 04:15:10 AM »
ST didn't pick up 3rd party and I found her very vague.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2020, 05:32:40 AM »
Kassie kay was negative of me and thankfully wrong. she typed her answer even before I typed my question:))lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2020, 05:39:14 AM »
miss Ann - she was right and her cards played out just Like the say she said but it only took 2 years. lol
ari - her outcome was confusing
rune mistress - she was right the first 2 times and then she started reading through her notes so didn't like that,

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2020, 09:00:15 AM »
Ari- my #1, the things she has seen for me, no-one could have known. Even I’m surprised later on, like wowww Ari saw this! There are some things that haven’t manifested but that’s due to my choices i believe, like I picked a different path in life so it changed things. But major life occurrences, Ari has seen long before and in great detail, I always go to her when I need clarity.

MagicSong- She is one of the most unsung heroes (no pun intended) on bitwine. I’ve relied on her heavily and not once has she failed me. She’s very good at short term timeframes as well. She’s a realist and reading with her is sobering at times, but she’s never been wrong for me yet! She’s very good and worth the try.

Terry Mitchell- those events. His events are scarily accurate! They scare me because he will tell you as it is, negative events, positive events. It may be confusing but when they occur you’ll be freaked out by how spot on he was. The drawback with him in my experience is, with events, you can’t ask specific questions about life or a situation, you just have to take the events and roll with it!

Rachel Marie- I honestly thought she was wrong and I couldn’t figure out why people read with her to begin with. I think I’m spoiled with the overflow of info/clarity that Ari gives that when I read with others it tends to unimpress me  :-\  her reading seemed so outlandish but there’s one MAJOR thing that Rachel saw before anyone else that freaked me out and I’m living it out now. The rest of her predictions are pending but this prediction RM got, it’s life-changing and I have to give her credit for it.

Angel Mystress- fairly unknown on bitwine and I thought hey, she might be fake. But nope! Apart from being super kind and friendly, reading back my transcript 9mths later, I’ve come to realize that she’s been accurate as well! I don’t think she’s on very often though :(

Stephanie Theresa- I know everyone swears by her but it’s been over a year since my first reading with her and her predictions haven’t materialized at all. Like none  :o I don’t know if I have to wait it out a few years for them to occur, there was no timeframe provided. So I’m still trying to figure out if she was accurate or inaccurate but as of a year  later, nothing has come to pass  :-\ I also found her to be vague but then again, I’m spoiled with Ari-type readings.

Miss Ann- I read with her about a year and a half ago. Strangest thing with her reading lol HER predictions were dead wrong, like what she saw never occurred or life went horribly awry and went in the opposite direction lol however, upon reviewing the cards for each month, the CARDS were right! So if I were to interpret the cards myself, I can see how they fit my life month by month in retrospect. But her predictions /interpretations were totally wrong.

Kassie Kai- STAY AWAY! oh my goodness, totally WRONG WITH an attitude! She even wrote a bitter response to my review lol She was so negative and said some BS about something else happening and nothing is going to occur for me. Well, as I stated above, I had major life changes, Ari saw them, RM saw them. So this Kassie Kai I’m convinced is a sour fraud. She could ruin anyone’s sense of positivity jeez! Thank the universe she was wrong AF. Such a troll!  ::)

Loving Touch Psychic- I felt her to be general and she asked a lot of questions, her predictions are pending. But again, had major life changes like literally two days after reading with her, none of which she saw which disappointed me. I’m really on the fence about her, like I genuinely can’t tell if her description of things was on point or an educated guess that’s applicable to the situation. If anything comes to pass I’ll update this.

Angel Readings- unfortunately totally  wrong for me

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2020, 01:21:18 PM »
Ari is #1 on bitwine for me too. Then Terry Mitchell- I've had events that came true with him

Miss Ann is great but I think she's better for the yearly forecast, my general reading with her didn't come true

Rachel Marie and Rune Mistress gave fairytales  :'(

Dino was extremely negative lol and was like "oh you will not have any love this year.. we can look again in 2021"

Cindy S is great on reading the current, but gave me no future predictions.

Other people like Kassie Kai, Autumn Rivers and Rekha had mixed reviews from people, but their predictions came true for me.
Then again, these three don't provide much details and sucks at reading emotions cause they're not empaths

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2020, 03:49:57 PM »
Magic song was wrong for me and then changed predictions which was really upsetting...went from we had a serious chance of being together to he’s not gonna change.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2020, 04:32:01 PM »
Ari - She picked up POI without me saying anything. Exactly how things were and even things that were said by POI. She even picked up a past issue that had just happened. I was amazed with what she picked up. I am waiting for her outcome to manifest as it may take a little while. I hope her outcomes happen.

Angel Readding - There were some things that has came to pass. However recently, the reading seemed to have changed from the prior one. The prior chat, there was a time line she gave that things were going to get better but yet it got worse. Contact that was given prior didn't happen. But she was right about things in the very first chat that did happen, 3 major hits. I am waiting on her big prediction coming up. She is very kind.

Oscar Aguilar - He is very nice and positive. I have questioned if it sounded to good. Some of his contact predictions did not happen. Waiting on a prediction coming up. I was unsure of the person I am dealing with, but oscar assures me to not give in the towel. That is will be well worth it.

E. Kelly - She was straight to the point and really hit on what was going on. Even described my efforts vs. my POI. I am waiting for her prediction to come to pass soon.

Terry Mitchell - I found Terry to be straight forward, but was very positive. I am waiting as well on his event to occur. He has even hit on some things that was current, that I can see be the case with my POI.

Cleopatra Divine - She mentioned similar to others. Long journey, strong foundation. Also picked up the my efforts as well with my POI. I am currently waiting for her prediction to come to pass.

Many have spoken the exact same thing.  With the same outcome even from other sites. So I have wait patiently, but yet that is a challenge.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 02:34:32 AM by SweetT »

Offline Theladyleo76

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2020, 02:03:22 PM »
I really like Lauren Divine. Her predictions have come to pass for me and she is quick in her readings. I posted about it on another thread specifically about her.

Love and Hope has also been very accurate- especially with timing- although sometimes it seems like she (he) is just rambling. The things said have come to pass in the time frame! I was completely surprised.

The others who have also been accurate with predictions and timing are:

Psychic Erick D (psychicerickd)
Angela (magic_angy)
Harold Sconiers (cosmic wisdom)
LadyLaura
Psychic Adora
Marcello (secretarots)
Truthful Visions (psychic.jamie)

Offline aries1995

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2020, 06:40:20 PM »
Can’t find the Stephanie Theresa thread but she told me for months my ex would come back - he didn’t and that a new guy would never commit - he has

Dino was spot on though

Offline aries1995

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2020, 06:44:42 PM »
Autumn rivers, kassie k, Lauren divine cleopatra divine wrong

Offline maggs30

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2020, 07:23:04 PM »
Autumn rivers, kassie k, Lauren divine cleopatra divine wrong

Thank you! Finally someone saying Autumn Rivers was wrong. She was sadly right about my ex and 6 months ago when I started dating my bf she said it would last under a year. Caused so much anxiety. 6 months in so far and we are good. I'm praying she's wrong. She did say it would end because he's mean. He can be he's a Scorpio lol

anything