Author Topic: Bitwine readers whose predictions have come true?  (Read 19339 times)

Offline aries1995

Re: Bitwine readers whose predictions have come true?
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2020, 10:21:16 PM »
Autumn rivers, kassie k, Lauren divine cleopatra divine wrong

Thank you! Finally someone saying Autumn Rivers was wrong. She was sadly right about my ex and 6 months ago when I started dating my bf she said it would last under a year. Caused so much anxiety. 6 months in so far and we are good. I'm praying she's wrong. She did say it would end because he's mean. He can be he's a Scorpio lol

There really is NO way of knowing who is right and who is wrong UNTIL it happens. My advice to you is to ignore what she’s said and be present in your relationship. Ignoring psychics has made me a much happier person and 99% of them were wrong anyways

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2020, 02:08:03 AM »
as i told some people in DMs, i think predictions in general are really really shaky. but i wanted to acknowledge two people i think have been right for me more than once:

harold sconiers — i think he’s real and i think his timing has been accurate

andrea alkin — of all the people i’ve read with, i think she has had the most surprising imagery. tbh harold too. she saw my poi writing a long email when i had not told her i was expecting a really important email from him. she also saw us taking a pause just as we were taking it. but these were not distant predictions, more like real-time

doreen/mrs. D is very brief but she also seems real to me and good with predictions
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 02:09:58 AM by paperlantern2 »

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2020, 04:16:53 AM »
So Ari blocked me because she thought she was connecting with me. She asked me a question about th present and I said no and then it happened in the future. Is there anyway to read with her other than bitwine.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 08:14:43 PM »
any updates about these readers?

as i told some people in DMs, i think predictions in general are really really shaky. but i wanted to acknowledge two people i think have been right for me more than once:

harold sconiers — i think he’s real and i think his timing has been accurate

andrea alkin — of all the people i’ve read with, i think she has had the most surprising imagery. tbh harold too. she saw my poi writing a long email when i had not told her i was expecting a really important email from him. she also saw us taking a pause just as we were taking it. but these were not distant predictions, more like real-time

doreen/mrs. D is very brief but she also seems real to me and good with predictions

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2021, 10:10:07 PM »
Omg Doreen is a total fake. She gave me the same reading on two guys.

anything