Author Topic: spiritualist reader ( Cookie) When was she dead wrong for you?  (Read 22374 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: spiritualist reader ( Cookie) When was she dead wrong for you?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2020, 12:21:42 AM »
If you actually read the ism thread you will see Cookie said to people you can turn this around and she was wrong. Answers are given on there.
I am not interested in what Cookie said, I am interested in peoples experiences with her.  Is my request a problem for you?

Don't ask for help and then be combative when people give you resources. Read the ism thread people gave examples of her being wrong. I'm not going to go cherry pick all the wrong ones for you. Read through her 200 plus page thread. Not our job to spoon feed you because you don't want to do the work.

:o lol well - Maggs😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2020, 12:24:31 AM »
Here we go again.  Again I ask..  Has anyone had a bad reading with Cookie?

I wouldn't say bad, I would say my reading wasn't useful. I tried 3 times because apparently she works well for others. I kept thinking I didn't stay on long enough. In my case she seemed to fish for information. She asked a lot of questions. Idk, nothing she said wowed me. It was all over the place and she didn't predict much of anything.  The one or 2 things she did predict were vague (you'll meet someone who you won't need to call psychics about) and didn't happen over a year later. So yeah, I wouldn't recommend her based on my personal experience.
Thank you Fidget.  Did she fish for information in all 3 readings?

Kind of. I mean I understand that readers don't always understand what they get sometimes, so they like to confirm or clarify,  but it was more questions than I'm comfortable with. It seemed like whatever I answered, she tried to make what she was seeing fit. You could say it's my own fault for not hanging up, but others have said that it gets better the longer she reads. That wasn't the case for me.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2020, 12:31:51 AM »
Here we go again.  Again I ask..  Has anyone had a bad reading with Cookie?

I wouldn't say bad, I would say my reading wasn't useful. I tried 3 times because apparently she works well for others. I kept thinking I didn't stay on long enough. In my case she seemed to fish for information. She asked a lot of questions. Idk, nothing she said wowed me. It was all over the place and she didn't predict much of anything.  The one or 2 things she did predict were vague (you'll meet someone who you won't need to call psychics about) and didn't happen over a year later. So yeah, I wouldn't recommend her based on my personal experience.
Thank you Fidget.  Did she fish for information in all 3 readings?

Kind of. I mean I understand that readers don't always understand what they get sometimes, so they like to confirm or clarify,  but it was more questions than I'm comfortable with. It seemed like whatever I answered, she tried to make what she was seeing fit. You could say it's my own fault for not hanging up, but others have said that it gets better the longer she reads. That wasn't the case for me.
  Ahh.. okay good to know..thank you.  If I call her and she asks questions, I will end the call.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2020, 12:46:38 AM »
I read with her two years ago during a binge and she was not super wrong but she wasn’t right either.
 For example she said my ex was seeing a woman while I was at work. Most likely true because that’s when he had time to be sneaky. Other than that sentence nothing was true nor came to fruition.

Also she mentioned hey are u from New York because I see your guy in Manhattan a lot

Smh I have a heavy nyc accent which she could hear from talking to me so I wasn’t impressed and I think she’s just hype. Nothing from her reading came to pass.

She did pick up on a third party but she didn’t pick up she was pregnant. She talked to me like my ex was just dating a temporary girl and we are just having a rough patch

Offline Live and love

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2020, 12:58:38 AM »
I read with her two years ago during a binge and she was not super wrong but she wasn’t right either.
 For example she said my ex was seeing a woman while I was at work. Most likely true because that’s when he had time to be sneaky. Other than that sentence nothing was true nor came to fruition.

Also she mentioned hey are u from New York because I see your guy in Manhattan a lot

Smh I have a heavy nyc accent which she could hear from talking to me so I wasn’t impressed and I think she’s just hype. Nothing from her reading came to pass.

She did pick up on a third party but she didn’t pick up she was pregnant. She talked to me like my ex was just dating a temporary girl and we are just having a rough patch
Thank you Natashanyc . Sounds like she did not connect with you.
 Did you read with her only the once?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2020, 08:46:41 AM »

Yea just once. She also didn’t pick up I would leave him and find a better man either. Her wait for a read is too long for the songs n dances she gives people. If you have a 1-3 month waiting list you better blow me away with accuracy. I have had WAY better reads for less money as well.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2020, 12:19:47 PM »

Yea just once. She also didn’t pick up I would leave him and find a better man either. Her wait for a read is too long for the songs n dances she gives people. If you have a 1-3 month waiting list you better blow me away with accuracy. I have had WAY better reads for less money as well.
She seems to have missed a lot.  Would you say your reading was long enough for her to pick up on all of these aspects of your life?  Some have suggested to me that I start with 30 minutes, which at over $6 a minute is way out of my comfort zone. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 05:23:35 PM by Live and love »

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2020, 04:18:43 PM »
I’ve read with her twice.  The first time I think I had enough for like 12 mins on my account....I rarely go over 10 mins with anyone. Anyways...the first time I felt like the longer she read the clearer she saw things and the more she picked up. But by the time you add money she’s off the line so you don’t have the option to continue the call. The second time...I had enough for a longer reading and I didn’t even use 20 mins. 10 wasn’t enough but 20 was too much. At some point she just started repeating the same info...after reading her thread I knew that meant she wasn’t going to get anything else helpful so I thanked her and ended the call. I can say I didn’t feel like she asked me too many questions...more like clarifying questions ‘wait you have the dark hair and a working relationship with him?’  ‘He has 2 jobs? Or 2 incomes?’ I can’t speak on her accuracy yet

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2020, 04:35:17 PM »
Honestly, I think 10-20 is enough. I have to say that my last reading I spent 50 min and it was full of redundancies. She kept repeating herself. She told me as in the future that it is happening now/past. Did this happen to anyone reading with Cookie?

Offline Live and love

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2020, 05:12:37 PM »
I’ve read with her twice.  The first time I think I had enough for like 12 mins on my account....I rarely go over 10 mins with anyone. Anyways...the first time I felt like the longer she read the clearer she saw things and the more she picked up. But by the time you add money she’s off the line so you don’t have the option to continue the call. The second time...I had enough for a longer reading and I didn’t even use 20 mins. 10 wasn’t enough but 20 was too much. At some point she just started repeating the same info...after reading her thread I knew that meant she wasn’t going to get anything else helpful so I thanked her and ended the call. I can say I didn’t feel like she asked me too many questions...more like clarifying questions ‘wait you have the dark hair and a working relationship with him?’  ‘He has 2 jobs? Or 2 incomes?’ I can’t speak on her accuracy yet
Thank you.  So, did she get any useful information before 10 minutes?  Would you recommend trying  her out for 5-10  minutes to see if she connects or does she need at least 10 minutes ? 

Offline Live and love

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2020, 05:14:56 PM »
Honestly, I think 10-20 is enough. I have to say that my last reading I spent 50 min and it was full of redundancies. She kept repeating herself. She told me as in the future that it is happening now/past. Did this happen to anyone reading with Cookie?
Thank you.  Do you mean she told you that the future , past and present are all happening at the same time?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2020, 05:48:46 PM »
[/b]

It hasnt necessarily happened to me but I have friends who have read with her that it happened to. She has definitely read the past as the future. For me, I would think the same but would come to find out what I thought was the past happened again or in another way.

She can certainly mix stuff up. In this instance would you consider her being flat out wrong? I would I guess lol esp if it didnt happen at all.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2020, 05:50:44 PM »
No, she mentioned about something being in the future, but i believe it is happening now. So it is a little confusing. I am not sure if this will loop into something else.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2020, 05:51:55 PM »
Thank you.  So, did she get any useful information before 10 minutes?  Would you recommend trying  her out for 5-10  minutes to see if she connects or does she need at least 10 minutes ?

I believe alot of folks on the board have recommend the 10 mins to start at least for a first timer ....I wouldnt go in with 30 mins my first time. As I mentioned before, thats how I started off. She connects to ppl differently so you may or may not get much in the given timeframe. Just something to be aware of.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2020, 05:53:05 PM »
No, she mentioned about something being in the future, but i believe it is happening now. So it is a little confusing. I am not sure if this will loop into something else.

Gotcha so it seems to actually be "right" in the now and not necessarily a "future" prediction.