Author Topic: spiritualist reader ( Cookie) When was she dead wrong for you?  (Read 21941 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: spiritualist reader ( Cookie) When was she dead wrong for you?
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2020, 05:57:23 PM »
I read with her two years ago during a binge and she was not super wrong but she wasn’t right either.
 For example she said my ex was seeing a woman while I was at work. Most likely true because that’s when he had time to be sneaky. Other than that sentence nothing was true nor came to fruition.

Also she mentioned hey are u from New York because I see your guy in Manhattan a lot

Smh I have a heavy nyc accent which she could hear from talking to me so I wasn’t impressed and I think she’s just hype. Nothing from her reading came to pass.

She did pick up on a third party but she didn’t pick up she was pregnant. She talked to me like my ex was just dating a temporary girl and we are just having a rough patch
Thank you Natashanyc . Sounds like she did not connect with you.
 Did you read with her only the once?

Yea just once. She also didn’t pick up I would leave him and find a better man either. Her wait for a read is too long for the songs n dances she gives people. If you have a 1-3 month waiting list you better blow me away with accuracy. I have had WAY better reads for less money as well.
She seems to have missed a lot.  Would you say your reading was long enough for her to pick up on all of these aspects of your life?  Some have suggested to me that I start with 30 minutes, which at over $6 a minute is way out of my comfort zone.

I think my read at the time was about 15 min . I didn’t want to stay on the phone and hear more incorrect info so I hung up . No need to waste more time . She pricey for someone who didn’t connect. She also repeated things so that was another reason I hung up. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 06:00:23 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2020, 05:58:16 PM »
My life is confusing with lots going on. I think she was reading now correctly. But she played down POI ("you think POI is up to something but it is just trying to be nice"). POI is ZERO nice, is a psychopath and abusive. I have not reason to believe in POI. She told me tons about the LOA, that I am not doing affirmation (I am, maybe not as effective or correctly, but I am). I was just wondering if she reads the past/now as the future for other people as well.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2020, 06:00:30 PM »
My life is confusing with lots going on. I think she was reading now correctly. But she played down POI ("you think POI is up to something but it is just trying to be nice"). POI is ZERO nice, is a psychopath and abusive. I have not reason to believe in POI. She told me tons about the LOA, that I am not doing affirmation (I am, maybe not as effective or correctly, but I am). I was just wondering if she reads the past/now as the future for other people as well.

Ugh I hate when she does that! I feel like anyone she tells to do LOA she is BSing them.
But yep its happened before with her
Sorry to about the POI tho

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2020, 06:05:53 PM »
My previous reading was more informative and clear than the last one (which lasted a long time). Some things may play out as she stated (that aligns with Kisha), but regarding this topic, I am confused.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2020, 06:08:00 PM »
I read with her two years ago during a binge and she was not super wrong but she wasn’t right either.
 For example she said my ex was seeing a woman while I was at work. Most likely true because that’s when he had time to be sneaky. Other than that sentence nothing was true nor came to fruition.

Also she mentioned hey are u from New York because I see your guy in Manhattan a lot

Smh I have a heavy nyc accent which she could hear from talking to me so I wasn’t impressed and I think she’s just hype. Nothing from her reading came to pass.

She did pick up on a third party but she didn’t pick up she was pregnant. She talked to me like my ex was just dating a temporary girl and we are just having a rough patch
Thank you Natashanyc . Sounds like she did not connect with you.
 Did you read with her only the once?

Yea just once. She also didn’t pick up I would leave him and find a better man either. Her wait for a read is too long for the songs n dances she gives people. If you have a 1-3 month waiting list you better blow me away with accuracy. I have had WAY better reads for less money as well.
She seems to have missed a lot.  Would you say your reading was long enough for her to pick up on all of these aspects of your life?  Some have suggested to me that I start with 30 minutes, which at over $6 a minute is way out of my comfort zone.

I think my read at the time was about 15 min . I didn’t want to stay on the phone and hear more incorrect info so I hung up . No need to waste more time . She pricey for someone who didn’t connect. She also repeated things so that was another reason I hung up.
I totally agree.  That is ALOT of money . To me anyway. 

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2020, 06:11:29 PM »
I regretted that I stayed for 50 min. Honestly, 15 min should be more than enough. It is a lot of money.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2020, 06:12:00 PM »
    Do you have reason to believe that the POI will not be a psychopath and abusive in the future and become like Cookie says "nice"?  Maybe she was just wrong. 

Offline Live and love

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2020, 06:21:29 PM »
I’ve read with her twice.  The first time I think I had enough for like 12 mins on my account....I rarely go over 10 mins with anyone. Anyways...the first time I felt like the longer she read the clearer she saw things and the more she picked up. But by the time you add money she’s off the line so you don’t have the option to continue the call. The second time...I had enough for a longer reading and I didn’t even use 20 mins. 10 wasn’t enough but 20 was too much. At some point she just started repeating the same info...after reading her thread I knew that meant she wasn’t going to get anything else helpful so I thanked her and ended the call. I can say I didn’t feel like she asked me too many questions...more like clarifying questions ‘wait you have the dark hair and a working relationship with him?’  ‘He has 2 jobs? Or 2 incomes?’ I can’t speak on her accuracy yet
Thank you.  So, did she get any useful information before 10 minutes?  Would you recommend trying  her out for 5-10  minutes to see if she connects or does she need at least 10 minutes ?

I believe alot of folks on the board have recommend the 10 mins to start at least for a first timer ....I wouldnt go in with 30 mins my first time. As I mentioned before, thats how I started off. She connects to ppl differently so you may or may not get much in the given timeframe. Just something to be aware of.
A 10 minute call with her is over $60.   Plus, if I understand freefinally correctly, she needed longer than 10 minutes to get something out of the reading. Maybe I am alone in this thinking but that is a lot of money to "not get much in the given timeframe"   

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2020, 06:38:00 PM »
I’ve read with her twice.  The first time I think I had enough for like 12 mins on my account....I rarely go over 10 mins with anyone. Anyways...the first time I felt like the longer she read the clearer she saw things and the more she picked up. But by the time you add money she’s off the line so you don’t have the option to continue the call. The second time...I had enough for a longer reading and I didn’t even use 20 mins. 10 wasn’t enough but 20 was too much. At some point she just started repeating the same info...after reading her thread I knew that meant she wasn’t going to get anything else helpful so I thanked her and ended the call. I can say I didn’t feel like she asked me too many questions...more like clarifying questions ‘wait you have the dark hair and a working relationship with him?’  ‘He has 2 jobs? Or 2 incomes?’ I can’t speak on her accuracy yet
Thank you.  So, did she get any useful information before 10 minutes?  Would you recommend trying  her out for 5-10  minutes to see if she connects or does she need at least 10 minutes ?

I believe alot of folks on the board have recommend the 10 mins to start at least for a first timer ....I wouldnt go in with 30 mins my first time. As I mentioned before, thats how I started off. She connects to ppl differently so you may or may not get much in the given timeframe. Just something to be aware of.
A 10 minute call with her is over $60.   Plus, if I understand freefinally correctly, she needed longer than 10 minutes to get something out of the reading. Maybe I am alone in this thinking but that is a lot of money to "not get much in the given timeframe"

That’s the thing we don’t know - you may get a bunch in 10 mins or more or you may not. Hard to say. My first reading with her i thought was shit. It was vague and everything - but 3 mo later stuff happened - so i shut my mouth lol. My friends recommended like 20 mins with her - so for my first read I did actually do 20 mins vs 5-10 as i originally thought ...but she can get a lot of stuff in that amount of time and other times it takes her a while. Whether it’s right or wrong - it depends - she can be good one day and trash the next. I find usually the first 5 and last 5 mins of the call are more accurate.

I’m keen to spending up to $150 for a call so i guess I’m a nut lol

The thing is you will never know with readers. Cookie is hit or miss tho so if that $60 means much to ya I’d just read with someone else tbh - but if you feel like you can blow that to try her - Id do it to experience myself. Everyone’s reviews will be diff overall

Yeah everyone has varying degrees on what they consider expensive.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2020, 07:49:42 PM »
    Do you have reason to believe that the POI will not be a psychopath and abusive in the future and become like Cookie says "nice"?  Maybe she was just wrong.

She is wrong. POI is abusive, controlling, narcissist and psychopath to the point I was afraid of my physical integrity.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2020, 07:54:03 PM »
I got a lot in the first reading in the 10-12 mins I had.  But for example she read poi correctly but then said at first he’s not my life partner. Then as she read more she picked up more info about our situation and then said he doesn’t read as my life partner right now becuz of x y and z.  But when he takes care of that it will change and he will be my life partner. Like I said I would have continued with her if I could have the first time. But I got plenty of information that I didn’t feel the need to get another reading from her for a good 4 or 5 months. The second reading it was clear when she wasn’t getting new information for me. I don’t think 5 mins would be enough but 10 would for sure be enough to know if you like her style and if she connects to you. Actually you’ll know within the first few mins if she’s not connecting correctly with you.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2020, 08:03:36 PM »

She is wrong. POI is abusive, controlling, narcissist and psychopath to the point I was afraid of my physical integrity.
    That is horrible!   Is it possible that since she was so wrong about this factor that the rest of your reading is not accurate?  You've expressed much confusion.  Maybe its better for you to just assume  that what she told you is only as  accurate as what she told you about your POI?

Offline Live and love

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2020, 08:05:03 PM »
I got a lot in the first reading in the 10-12 mins I had.  But for example she read poi correctly but then said at first he’s not my life partner. Then as she read more she picked up more info about our situation and then said he doesn’t read as my life partner right now becuz of x y and z.  But when he takes care of that it will change and he will be my life partner. Like I said I would have continued with her if I could have the first time. But I got plenty of information that I didn’t feel the need to get another reading from her for a good 4 or 5 months. The second reading it was clear when she wasn’t getting new information for me. I don’t think 5 mins would be enough but 10 would for sure be enough to know if you like her style and if she connects to you. Actually you’ll know within the first few mins if she’s not connecting correctly with you.
   I see.  Thank you. 

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2020, 08:17:13 PM »
A lot what she read is consistent, related to other topics. But when a reader tells me POI is nice, etc, totally wrong. I think she got a few things that will turn right, but a few other ones, wrong. Even if POI try to do something nice, i have NO reason to believe it.

Offline sharon

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2020, 03:33:48 PM »
I spent nearly 400 Euros and she was completely wrong. The only one reading I regret from all of my heart. If it wasn't this thread I wouldn't have called her or spent so much time on phone waiting for nothing... silence and silence... and when she talked she asked me many questions and mixed peoples energy. The future predictions were wrong also. Completely wrong.

anything