Author Topic: spiritualist reader ( Cookie) When was she dead wrong for you?  (Read 22101 times)

Offline Live and love

Sorry to start another thread about Cookie and giving it the subject matter I have,  but the other thread I posted in went haywire and as hard as I tried , I could not get a direct answer other than she calls at inconvenient times and  is rarely wrong.   She may rarely be wrong, but I am having a hard time knowing for sure since it seems as though the second anything negative is even slightly implied about her, immediately  an avalanche of po Cookie posts and repartee buries it.  This makes me feel like she is being marketed because her posts are being watched and "corrected" so rapidly.    I know that some people love her and have had great success with her , but I would like to ask point blank before I spend over $6 a minute at the recommended 30 minute reading , has anyone had a reading with her that was dead wrong?   Is she all that , or is it mostly hype? 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 08:09:42 PM by Live and love »

Offline maggs30

Re: spiritualist reader ( Cookie) When was she dead wrong for you?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 10:55:19 PM »
I suggest you read the ism thread. Your reading can sound positive but is really negative.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 11:13:37 PM »
Live and Love I agree with Maggs check out the “ism” thread before you read with her

How about trying 5-10 mins instead of 30? Thats how I started.

The ism thread will help you with understanding how she reads if you choose to read with her

The thing is Cookie is really 50/50 she can be wrong and right. I’m sure she has been flat out wrong for some ppl and not sure where they are to comment. But she has flat out predicted things that didn’t happen (however minor) and was completely wrong about certain ppl - but panned with someone else. So she hasn’t necessarily been flat out wrong for me - but i don’t think anyone here is touting her as perfect either.  It seems to be on your mind - Is just try her at 5-10 mins to start. Maybe there will be folks that post here if she has been consistently flat out wrong.

But i would advise reading the ism thread to understand her if you choose to read with her as she isn’t a straightforward reader and can be a bit scattered. Maybe ask a friend on the board to see if you can listen to one of her readings - that may help too.

I actually coined the “isms” for a few readers on this board - which are common sayings or how readers word things that may have been either said to others or can be fluff or bs or can actually happen

It’s a gamble either way...but another user started this thread for “isms”

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,5149.0.html

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 11:15:55 PM »
Specific Cookie isms

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,5149.msg116856.html#msg116856

Offline Live and love

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 11:45:13 PM »
Here we go again.  Again I ask..  Has anyone had a bad reading with Cookie?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2020, 11:52:30 PM »
If you actually read the ism thread you will see Cookie said to people you can turn this around and she was wrong. Answers are given on there.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 11:55:47 PM »
If you actually read the ism thread you will see Cookie said to people you can turn this around and she was wrong. Answers are given on there.
I am not interested in what Cookie said, I am interested in peoples experiences with her.  Is my request a problem for you?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2020, 11:56:25 PM »

Im assuming you dont like my responses - just trying to help. Hopefully someone can answer you - but im not sure how it would help overall. Everyones experience is diff and most readers can be flat out wrong for ppl.
Are you looking for a ton of ppl to say she was totally off and terrible? There are some comments on her thread you just have to scroll through them or search for "cookie" in the search bar - there are tons of reviews already on here
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 12:01:46 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Live and love

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2020, 12:00:34 AM »

Im assuming you dont like my responses - just trying to help.
To be truthful it does not sound like you are trying to help but it does sound like you do not like my question. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2020, 12:03:18 AM »

Im assuming you dont like my responses - just trying to help.
To be truthful it does not sound like you are trying to help but it does sound like you do not like my question.

Wow I wouldnt put in all the effort to do so - it just sounds like you dont want my help and thats fine. Good luck

Yes I think your question is FUTILE. Every reader has to the potential to be flat out wrong.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2020, 12:07:50 AM »

Im assuming you dont like my responses - just trying to help. Hopefully someone can answer you - but im not sure how it would help overall. Everyones experience is diff and most readers can be flat out wrong for ppl.
Are you looking for a ton of ppl to say she was totally off and terrible? There are some comments on her thread you just have to scroll through them or search for "cookie" in the search bar - there are tons of reviews already on here
No , I am not looking for a ton of ppl to say she was totally off.  I am looking for a balanced response to how she reads.   You seem to take great issue with this question.  I would scroll as you suggest but they are hard to find because as I stated any negative review she gets is immediately buried.   My question to you is why does it disturb you so much that I ask this question?  Why do you feel this burning need to lead me away from it?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2020, 12:14:07 AM »

I wouldn't say bad, I would say my reading wasn't useful. I tried 3 times because apparently she works well for others. I kept thinking I didn't stay on long enough. In my case she seemed to fish for information. She asked a lot of questions. Idk, nothing she said wowed me. It was all over the place and she didn't predict much of anything.  The one or 2 things she did predict were vague (you'll meet someone who you won't need to call psychics about) and didn't happen over a year later. So yeah, I wouldn't recommend her based on my personal experience.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2020, 12:16:57 AM »
I am not interested in what Cookie said, I am interested in peoples experiences with her.  Is my request a problem for you?

Don't ask for help and then be combative when people give you resources. Read the ism thread people gave examples of her being wrong. I'm not going to go cherry pick all the wrong ones for you. Read through her 200 plus page thread. Not our job to spoon feed you because you don't want to do the work.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2020, 12:17:59 AM »

No , I am not looking for a ton of ppl to say she was totally off.  I am looking for a balanced response to how she reads.   You seem to take great issue with this question.  I would scroll as you suggest but they are hard to find because as I stated any negative review she gets is immediately buried.   My question to you is why does it disturb you so much that I ask this question?  Why do you feel this burning need to lead me away from it?

My question is why do you think I am leading you away from it? I have no issue with the question. Im not burning or anything lol

Ive even said she has been wrong but you ignored it. Its not that negative reviews "get buried" - its again a balanced review right - when people post positive, negative people post and vice versa. Thats how the board always has been. Honestly Cookie can be right and wrong in the same reading!!

So im just not sure how anyone who says she has been flat out wrong aside from whats already posted would really help you?

Maybe Skip the positive reviews and focus on the negative ones?

Again I hope someone comes on to tell you how flat out wrong she was as I have already on some predictions lol because her thread is super long!
But there are comments all over the board about her

But again I have no issue with your question - maybe more or less your determination behind the question lol but still no issue...

Hope someone on here helps Live and Love!!

Offline Live and love

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2020, 12:18:08 AM »

I wouldn't say bad, I would say my reading wasn't useful. I tried 3 times because apparently she works well for others. I kept thinking I didn't stay on long enough. In my case she seemed to fish for information. She asked a lot of questions. Idk, nothing she said wowed me. It was all over the place and she didn't predict much of anything.  The one or 2 things she did predict were vague (you'll meet someone who you won't need to call psychics about) and didn't happen over a year later. So yeah, I wouldn't recommend her based on my personal experience.
Thank you Fidget.  Did she fish for information in all 3 readings?

anything