Author Topic: Etsy readers  (Read 4516 times)

Offline Mich123

Etsy readers
« on: August 17, 2020, 10:51:02 AM »
Anyone read with the following and have any feedback please:-

Magickblessings (Aimee)
Lady Alaska (Sheila)
Psychic Amarillo
Insight by Guiseppe
Wild soul initiative (Tara)
Penny psychic readings.

Amarillo and wild soul pretty negative, the rest pretty positive?

Thanks

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

Re: Etsy readers
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 01:19:29 PM »
Anyone read with the following and have any feedback please:-

Magickblessings (Aimee)
Lady Alaska (Sheila)
Psychic Amarillo
Insight by Guiseppe
Wild soul initiative (Tara)
Penny psychic readings.

Amarillo and wild soul pretty negative, the rest pretty positive?

Thanks

Magickblessings (Amiee) --- Her reading was short & at first my impression was it was too generic but after I read again a few times, she actually did pick up some things! She did give predictions but no time frames.

LadyAkashaPsychic (Sheila) --- She is great! I had a reading with her a few times, she was always on point about my situation & picked up details without any information supplied to her. She has predictions in September/October, let's see if they unfold.

Psychic Amarillo --- She also gave me a negative reading & she had some predictions for July but never panned out. Her other predictions will be within this month & September, I will see...

Insight by Guiseppe --- He was on point but very generic, when I asked him about the reasons with hoping he will be able to pick up more details unfortunately he didn't.

From those four, I'd go for Sheila if I want to get a reading again!  :)

Offline Mich123

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 02:15:49 PM »
Thank you, that’s really helpful.  I liked Sheila too, she was positive but not overly fairytale just that it would work eventually between us and it would eventually be committed but a bit of a hard road to get there.  Thanks for this.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 02:25:38 PM »
Thank you, that’s really helpful.  I liked Sheila too, she was positive but not overly fairytale just that it would work eventually between us and it would eventually be committed but a bit of a hard road to get there.  Thanks for this.

No worries!  :) Sheila is also very good in career/business psychic readings, that's her specialty btw!

Offline Mich123

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 02:51:38 PM »
That’s good to know thanks.  This was a love reading but I’ll go back for career.  Thank you.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 08:30:24 PM »
Has anyone gotten any reading from SageandSaltTarot? https://www.etsy.com/shop/SageandSaltTarot - She seems to be a new reader on Etsy.

Offline Mich123

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 06:33:18 PM »
So insights by Giuseppe came back very negative and said no future.  I’m now wondering who is right!! Magickblessings, lady akash and penny all positive, wild soul and Guiseppe negative - who is to be believed??

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2020, 06:42:48 PM »
Has anyone gotten any reading from SageandSaltTarot? https://www.etsy.com/shop/SageandSaltTarot - She seems to be a new reader on Etsy.

Her shop says she's away. She's also a member on the forum :)

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 06:59:26 PM »

Her shop says she's away. She's also a member on the forum :)

Whoa! I just knew... I hope she is truly gifted  :)

Offline wtg4soulmate

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2020, 08:34:37 PM »
Bought a $25 reading from her last sunday.  Just got my reading today.  Very good!!  I gave her name and DOB and she came up with some really good info to confirm that she was connected.  There are choices in life so she didn't come out and say "x" WILL happen.  She gave possible outcomes.  I was very pleased with the reading - not in the sense of she told me what I wanted to hear - I mean in the sense of I feel she has a gift.  I will not hesitate to use her again.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2020, 10:59:33 PM »
Bought a $25 reading from her last sunday.  Just got my reading today.  Very good!!  I gave her name and DOB and she came up with some really good info to confirm that she was connected.  There are choices in life so she didn't come out and say "x" WILL happen.  She gave possible outcomes.  I was very pleased with the reading - not in the sense of she told me what I wanted to hear - I mean in the sense of I feel she has a gift.  I will not hesitate to use her again.

Thanks for sharing!  :) I noticed she increased her price already, that fast?!!!  :o

Offline Firegem2001

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2020, 12:00:45 AM »
I tried LadyAkashaPsychic (Sheila) and I had a positive reading, only some things resonated and it was more general. She had some predictions for October and we'll see if they unfold, but I am being sensible.

Angelicinsight: She's very direct and straight forward. The reading was inaccurate and her predictions didn't occur.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 12:03:03 AM by Firegem2001 »

Offline SweetT

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2020, 12:11:51 AM »
Mystic Saira was wrong with her insight. She told me a positive outcome which the activities she described happened opposite of what she said. I will not go back to her. She is nice, but inaccurate.

Offline wtg4soulmate

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2020, 02:02:12 AM »
Wow, I just went there and see that it's up $5.  And she added a couple more options. Honestly, for $30, I wouldn't hesitate to get another.

Thanks for sharing!  :) I noticed she increased her price already, that fast?!!!  :o

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2020, 02:29:25 AM »
Wow, I just went there and see that it's up $5.  And she added a couple more options. Honestly, for $30, I wouldn't hesitate to get another.

Well, as long as her readings work for you, why not? I think it's all that matters, no?  :)

anything