Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289147 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #405 on: May 23, 2017, 02:54:23 PM »
wow she good she said my poi has hidden feeling for me but she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now so she will make me wait and doesn't want to feel weak. So I ask her should I tell her in person that I like her she said no it won't help the situation, then I said should I just move one then she said I tell you this as soon as you put your focus on something else she will come forward. She didn't give me a fairy tale.

that's a standard line a lot of them give, focus elsewhere and they will come forward lol.  I lost count on how many times i heard that last year.
and nothing happen right?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #406 on: May 23, 2017, 03:28:23 PM »
wow she good she said my poi has hidden feeling for me but she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now so she will make me wait and doesn't want to feel weak. So I ask her should I tell her in person that I like her she said no it won't help the situation, then I said should I just move one then she said I tell you this as soon as you put your focus on something else she will come forward. She didn't give me a fairy tale.

that's a standard line a lot of them give, focus elsewhere and they will come forward lol.  I lost count on how many times i heard that last year.
and nothing happen right?

I mean, he would come forward but nothing would really change in terms of what he could offer me, progress of things etc.  i used to get so excited every time I would hear from him after a long break, and then crap would always go back to the way it was.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #407 on: May 23, 2017, 04:28:08 PM »
I always get the same stock line. Don't call her let her come to you. She want a reationship with you but isn't ready to talk about it.

stargazer

« Reply #408 on: May 23, 2017, 04:42:52 PM »
I always get the same stock line. Don't call her let her come to you. She want a reationship with you but isn't ready to talk about it.
you could contact her if you really want to, but be prepared in case you don't get the response you want (or no response at all).  If someone wants you in their life, they'll make effort to have you in their life . Period.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #409 on: May 23, 2017, 04:59:26 PM »
you could contact her if you really want to, but be prepared in case you don't get the response you want (or no response at all).  If someone wants you in their life, they'll make effort to have you in their life . Period.
yea I was thinking the same thing too. If she really love me or see me as part of her future like the all psychic  said I shouldn't get reject. When I'm read I will call her.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #410 on: May 23, 2017, 05:01:08 PM »
yea I was thinking the same thing too. If she really love me or see me as part of her future like the all psychic  said I shouldn't get reject. When I'm read I will call her.

didn't you text her and she didn't reply?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #411 on: May 23, 2017, 05:15:52 PM »
I mean, he would come forward but nothing would really change in terms of what he could offer me, progress of things etc.  i used to get so excited every time I would hear from him after a long break, and then crap would always go back to the way it was.
Bluebelle- how did it end up with you and him?
[/quote]

we don't talk..I cut off contact lol.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #412 on: May 23, 2017, 06:34:45 PM »

yea but I told her to tell me when she ready also I said that if she has no feeling for me tell me now and I walk away. I known if someone like you they shouldn't act like this but when I call all the psychic on here you guys recommend 95 percent said she has feeling for me. maybe they only telling you what you want to hear.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #413 on: May 23, 2017, 06:37:31 PM »

yea but I told her to tell me when she ready also I said that if she has no feeling for me tell me now and I walk away. I known if someone like you they shouldn't act like this but when I call all the psychic on here you guys recommend 95 percent said she has feeling for me. maybe they only telling you what you want to hear.

ugh that stinks...I'm sorry. Honestly, I wouldn't waste any more money on this girl. Believe what the person tells you/doesn't tell you, not what the psychics tell you....

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #414 on: May 23, 2017, 06:41:57 PM »

ugh that stinks...I'm sorry. Honestly, I wouldn't waste any more money on this girl. Believe what the person tells you/doesn't tell you, not what the psychics tell you....
I gonna tell her in person or call her I ready to take the rejection. But I believe the psychi too because they can nail my situation correctly without me telling them anything.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #415 on: May 26, 2017, 03:14:16 AM »
I received a reading from Sincerity, and I wasn't impressed at all.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #416 on: June 02, 2017, 08:12:24 PM »
She actually picked up a lot she's actually really good I wish you wasn't so expensive I hope her predictions pan out

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #417 on: June 03, 2017, 06:43:53 PM »
She's good at picking up the past and present but her future predictions never came true.

Offline 88

« Reply #418 on: July 28, 2017, 03:26:46 AM »
What's Sincerity's website?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #419 on: July 28, 2017, 10:20:46 AM »
Back in May she told me to be expecting something to happen between July/August. What she said is happening now.