Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289280 times)

Offline FaithnTrust

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #360 on: October 22, 2016, 10:39:23 PM »
Yes, it is hugely disappointing, and I'm so sorry. I keep writing my story with the hope that someone else won't invest the time and money on at least the readers that are not gifted...and unfortunately, that's most of them. And yes...I heard "he wants to make this right" more times than I can count.

HopefulHeart....as far as the "surprise coming",  I took it as him contacting was the surprise. She was never specific.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #361 on: October 22, 2016, 11:00:30 PM »
ahh gotchya. oh no :( now see... for me anyway Sincerity seemed really good. She said a lot of things that really made sense and were completely accurate for things that had happened with me and my ex.

But, she said some things from your list that were the same. She told me an apology was coming, and also told me that he was going to "sweep me off my feet again with something he's going to tell me" and that she was being told not to tell me what it is because its a surprise.

It makes me unsure now because I really was a huge fan of hers. Along with Cookie and Gaylene she seemed the most accurate. hmm...

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #362 on: October 22, 2016, 11:36:01 PM »
Yep! Below were her "go to's". See if they sound familiar:

> There's an apology coming
> A Surprise coming
> He'll want to tell what's been going on with him.
> I see a legal issue around him/documents
> Not doing well
> Stressed out/Depressed
> Watch for him

I have never read with sincerity, however I have heard these lines more often than I care to admit from other readers.... We all fall for the same shit. And they know what to say.... I am so sorry faithntrust. I have been In your shoes.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #363 on: October 22, 2016, 11:38:00 PM »
Don't be sorry for sharing.... We need more of the truth. Thanks.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #364 on: October 22, 2016, 11:41:49 PM »
She seemed really good to me too. She also said a lot of things that seemed completely accurate to my situation. But I've come to realize that the odds are pretty high that what she says can pertain to any situation where there is a break up and no contact. She gave the exact same reading to a friend of mine who called her as well.

Gaylene also gave a positive outcome, and didn't see him with anyone. I have never spoken to Cookie.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #365 on: October 22, 2016, 11:48:17 PM »
Faithntrust,

I too have spied with Gaylene.  Great person, however completely wrong.  Can I ask you, has there ever been any one  reader that gave you a negative outcome on that situation?

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #366 on: October 23, 2016, 12:18:58 AM »
Hi Bella......No, no one saw this, and no one gave a negative reading.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #367 on: October 23, 2016, 01:12:22 AM »

> A Surprise coming
> Not doing well
> Stressed out/Depressed
> Watch for him

Holy shit that is SO what she says in her readings. LIKE SERIOUSLY, SHE HAS SAID EVERY SINGLE ONE TO ME! I feel like such a SUCKER smh.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #368 on: October 23, 2016, 11:36:46 PM »
I wouldn't discredit her though.
She said some of those things to me too, including the apology. I did get one from my POI. He is also depressed and stressed out with school/work, he confirmed it to me.

Unsure of outcome as things keep changing between us and I keep reaching out to him because we're dealing with something. But she was right when she said he does still care about me and he's still "there" and she picked up on a third party. In the past she predicted it wouldn't last and they didn't.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #369 on: October 24, 2016, 12:11:02 AM »
She has picked up on a third party for me as well. I will give her that.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #370 on: October 24, 2016, 01:25:03 AM »
I wouldn't discredit her though.
She said some of those things to me too, including the apology. I did get one from my POI. He is also depressed and stressed out with school/work, he confirmed it to me.

Unsure of outcome as things keep changing between us and I keep reaching out to him because we're dealing with something. But she was right when she said he does still care about me and he's still "there" and she picked up on a third party. In the past she predicted it wouldn't last and they didn't.

yeah i really dont want to discredit her. She was very accurate with how she spoke of the situation with me and my guy, and I have seen one of her predictions come to pass (well, two actually haha). She was right about communication really opening back up in September, and she was right about there being more talking in October and him tapping in.

I have felt very confident in her since day 1 so Im not quite ready to let that go haha. The fact a lot of us have heard similiar lines does make you wonder of course, but Ive read a lot of stories where she's been accurate as well.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #371 on: October 24, 2016, 03:24:08 PM »

> A Surprise coming
> Not doing well
> Stressed out/Depressed
> Watch for him

Holy shit that is SO what she says in her readings. LIKE SERIOUSLY, SHE HAS SAID EVERY SINGLE ONE TO ME! I feel like such a SUCKER smh.

UGH I've gotten all those lines too.  Not from Sincerity but other readers.  What's with the legal issue/documents?? I've heard that multiple times.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #372 on: October 24, 2016, 10:00:01 PM »
I don't know what Sincerity uses, but if a reader uses a lenormand deck, there's a card in that deck for a letter or papers, and if it comes up with certain other cards especially it would mean legal papers. There's only 36 cards in that deck as opposed to 78 in a standard tarot deck.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #373 on: October 25, 2016, 05:20:19 AM »
I was so dying to chat with Sincerity / Keen but do not want to waste my money, especially that my issues are financial and I dont know how to thanks to this forum enough for all these honest reviews that have finally made me close my account forever and saved me from heartache and big holes in my pocket out of non sense predictions or stupid remote viewing as I can see myself what color of dress I am wearing lol.
However i DO think these people have some spirits that can catch past and immediate present scenarios and we are WOWED enough to waste our SO hard earned money on likes like that 7.10/min Really? Monstrous agendas of the psychics. These psychics might have somethings come out true but NOT when you need to know may be 5 or 10 years later?
I think it's good to read with selected readerds once a year and let all those predictions pan out if they do....
Unfortunately, i have wasted way too much money on psychics of all sort and this forum has helped me A LOT.
I dont have any major regrets in my life besides wasting money that i already have.

Please do not judge my post. If anyone DOESN'T like it just ignore it. I dont want to be judged because i am going against anyone s crystal ball reader.

I hope we all have our dreams, hopes, desires fulfilled and may God and angels be with us.

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #374 on: November 05, 2016, 04:38:28 PM »
Hi everyone!

So Sincerity's prediction came to pass this week; She had originally predicted reconnection/communication with the number "2".  After 2 months and 2 weeks of no contact, this person finally reach out to me and communication was persistent as Sincerity has stated. Although, I'm unsure if i want to continue with this person (i think i deserve better), I have to give credit where credit is due. The other keen psychic to predict this was Aries Intuition/Keisha. She nailed the timeline too and she said communication wasn't going to be what I expected it to be.  Surprisingly, it wasn't.  He was a lot more persistent and sweet than I had anticipated.