Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289134 times)

Offline Lovetodance01

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #345 on: September 17, 2016, 03:37:52 PM »
Leogirl: Thank you for clarifying. Was she accurate for you when she gave you that kind of number for contact? usually, how many days did it take for communication to take place? SIN said communication soon, followed by the number 2 (which now I know its the time of day) Thanks!   

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #346 on: September 17, 2016, 04:52:13 PM »
From what I've seen when she says a number it can be time of day, number of days, weeks, or months. I usually ignore it if they offer something for timing because I've learned that a timing prediction that specific is too much to expect from a reader.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #347 on: September 17, 2016, 05:23:55 PM »
@Tthomasj it might sound weird to say but you are honestly one my biggest inspirations to not give up hope as far as some of my predictions are concerned . Sincerity seemed to be really great for you and I hope that she will be just as accurate for me.

Also just to touch on the other topic that's been going around Sincerity did give me timing but it wasn't a number, just moreso how things will play out over the coming months. Ive had plenty of others give me numbers; sapphire included. But she told me the number was not timing but more of number of interactions/communication before we will see each other again.

Offline Grounded

« Reply #348 on: September 17, 2016, 07:59:08 PM »
@Tthomasj hey girl! Good to hear you're doing good. Keep doing you and dial us in whenever.

SIN and 2 others been bang on  for me so far. Fact is a really big thing happened like she (and the other 2) SIN got timing close so ima give her props for prediction and timing even tho only one of the 3 got pretty much everything right except for 1 detail.

I'm not posting any kind of personal deets or telling yall who to read with bc its a road trip to hell for whoever when someone does and I'm already travelcranked af now thanks to F'n Delta
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 08:01:52 PM by Grounded »

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #349 on: September 17, 2016, 09:22:22 PM »
@Thomasj, hey girl! Glad things are working out for you! I'm loving how you are handling this, miss you:) keep us posted!

Offline Grounded

« Reply #350 on: September 19, 2016, 03:20:36 AM »
As far as timing, SIN gave me months, not a number. Well, once she did actually. Her timing with the months was a little off (it actually happened earlier), but still very close. I hope she works out for the rest of you who have tried her! Just one piece of advice: do not get caught up on the predictions and read over and over. I'd be on this site a lot, that's not a problem, but I died down on the readings. I wrote what was told to me and threw the notebook in a drawer. Trust me, it's hard to NOT dwell too much on it and get agitated or go and get another reading, and then another, and then another.

Hey, Leo and Grounded!!! Miss you guys :D haha and the good old crazy drama that was on her. Bwahaha!

Miss you too girl! Lol the dramz always on in this place. Shots firing 24/7. Good thing I bob and weave like Ali else I'd be taking a bitch down any time I came in here ;D

Come by and say hey when you can or I'll dip out on this place for good. A body can take but one PIDA in life at a time. without you, Leo and my old timer peeps creeping behind the scenes I'd peace out in hurry
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 05:23:27 PM by Grounded »

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #351 on: September 21, 2016, 07:32:59 PM »
Damnnnnn so she was right then?

Girl is crazy gifted then.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #352 on: September 27, 2016, 05:23:10 AM »
I'm curious after reading this thread. For those of you who Sincerity was correct, how often were you getting readings from her and others.  I've read where too many readings screws up the outcome.  I just binged on readings and spent a small fortune so I'm forced to not call anymore.  It's a freaking addiction.  Im going cokd turkey lol. I'll be interested to know if anything of the predictons manifest. I hope so!!!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #353 on: October 21, 2016, 11:55:53 AM »
So, I must say, as of right now I don't think Sincerity works for me. Nothing she says has panned out in the time frame predicted. I know sometimes things happen AFTER, and Im pretty good about updating, but for now, I wouldn't advise anyone around me to call her. Thats just my experience. I have spoke to her three times this year.

She told me a while back he would leave and commit around August/September that didnt happen. I called back at a later date and she said communication and the relationship would take off in September. She still said (second call) he was in love and he would commit etc so that never changed but the time frame changed-she started saying it will take some time.  Anyway, back to the relationship taking off in September,  we started talking a bit more (which was a change because we don't talk), for like a few days, but it didn't take off. She made some other predictions that she said would happen by the end of the year. If the big picture happens (like him committing etc) I will update. But as of right now, I am not sold on this one.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:16:48 PM by glamgal »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #354 on: October 21, 2016, 04:40:29 PM »
Me either.  Nothing she said has happened.  Her specific time frames did not happen but she did say October-November would be good.  I'm not sold on her. Especially for her price, she should be somewhat accurate

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #355 on: October 22, 2016, 02:33:59 PM »
Sincerity was one of my "go to" readers for 2 years. i trusted her. Regarding my ex, she told me he would come back, that he loved me. He was trying to "sort himself out" I asked if he was with anyone? She always said "No. He has had a few casual dates, but nothing serious...no commitments".

I found out recently that he got married a year ago! I think a real, gifted reader would have seen this.After all, you don't just get married. you meet, fall in love...etc....The fact that she didn't pick up on any of this should disturb anyone who is calling her.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #356 on: October 22, 2016, 08:01:48 PM »
OMG she told me the same thing...the whole he loved me-he had to sort himself out......hmmmm

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #357 on: October 22, 2016, 08:50:23 PM »
Yep! Below were her "go to's". See if they sound familiar:

> There's an apology coming
> A Surprise coming
> He'll want to tell what's been going on with him.
> I see a legal issue around him/documents
> Not doing well
> Stressed out/Depressed
> Watch for him

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #358 on: October 22, 2016, 10:03:37 PM »

> A Surprise coming
> Not doing well
> Stressed out/Depressed
> Watch for him

He's going to apologize
Confirmation of how he feels and what he wants is coming
He wants to make this right

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #359 on: October 22, 2016, 10:24:47 PM »

> A Surprise coming
> Not doing well
> Stressed out/Depressed
> Watch for him

with the "surprise is coming" did she say it specifically is a surprise, or that your POI was going to tell you something but that she was being told to leave it as a surpise for you?

anything