Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 289181 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #585 on: November 03, 2019, 06:05:47 PM »
I’ll have to look back at when I read with her, but it was at least two months ago.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #586 on: November 04, 2019, 06:55:19 AM »
She had predicted contact from my POI in March 2019 and then pushed it out to Sep/Oct. That contact never happened. In my last call (a few days ago) she saw all the door closed and mentioned he has already moved on.

I never thought Sincerity is not gifted but don't really know the logic and science behind these readings. Are they really seeing outcome (and if so, why it changes over time) OR they do some extrapolation based on current feelings (e.g. my POI's energy level was high in the past and therefore she guessed he will be back). Anyways, I am frustrated and this is not limited to Sincerity. Almost all readers did the same to me.

Offline cake101

« Reply #587 on: November 05, 2019, 03:52:26 AM »
I had a reading with her to try. She definately said a couple things about me on her own that were validating connection wise. She described out a timeline going into spring with my poi that seems positive. I'm curious if anyone has ever had her mix up energies ie the prediction is really him and someone else? She was talking about him not being able to commit because of this other commitment with essentially someone else. We had a fight 3 weeks ago there could very well be someone new around him right now but I can't see it being a commitment that he feels is blocking things with me. I'm almost paranoid I'm that person he has commitment to that he has to can before committing fully 😅

Offline maggs30

« Reply #588 on: November 05, 2019, 04:20:18 AM »
She definitely mixed energies in my first reading. I asked about one guy and everything she said was about a guy I had not yet met.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #589 on: November 05, 2019, 04:23:00 AM »
does she tell everyone there is a 3rd party?  Seems to be the case from reading the thread...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #590 on: November 05, 2019, 04:29:04 AM »
She has never mentioned a third party to me. She sees him as completely loyal. Well yeah he's been cheated on so it is something we have discussed in depth so if she ever did see a 3rd party I would tell her she's full of it lol.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #591 on: November 05, 2019, 04:30:58 AM »
does she tell everyone there is a 3rd party?  Seems to be the case from reading the thread...

Yeah, always tell me immediately. And she is right.

Offline cake101

« Reply #592 on: November 05, 2019, 12:06:49 PM »
Ok cool. It is certainly not impossible in my case. At first it sounded like she was saying was wasn't ready to commit or able to from other things...which is true. There could very well be someone in the picture I don't know about that he's holding on to slowing things down with me. How do you find her outcomes? Especially if she explains the timeline over the next 5 months? She said a couple things about me that were pretty bang on so I was impressed. It sounded like she picked him up to as well. There were things she said and I was like yup that's true in my head.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #593 on: November 07, 2019, 02:45:39 PM »
Just share my experience here
read two three years back, I would get a ring around Christmas time  and she saw waterfalls
And correct
I got a promise ring on mid Dec but not from the POI at that time I inquired and also when I got the ring, was nearby a very small waterfalls restaurant, so
She was correct but read the wrong person

Offline maggs30

« Reply #594 on: November 07, 2019, 04:45:06 PM »
read two three years back, I would get a ring around Christmas time  and she saw waterfalls
And correct
I got a promise ring on mid Dec but not from the POI at that time I inquired and also when I got the ring, was nearby a very small waterfalls restaurant, so

How long after the reading did it happen? The Christmas of that year?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #595 on: November 07, 2019, 05:12:18 PM »
And correct

How long after the reading did it happen? The Christmas of that year?

Couldn’t remember exactly when but should be around May or June

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #596 on: November 13, 2019, 02:44:46 PM »
Does she always give positive readings?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 10:07:07 PM by Oisin16 »

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #597 on: November 14, 2019, 12:37:31 AM »
My reading was mixed. Negative first then positive ultimately.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #598 on: December 05, 2019, 07:25:00 PM »
Last read with her was correct. Saw something significant and time frame given and it happened. Sees something towards the end of the year/ beginning of year. Will update

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #599 on: December 06, 2019, 06:17:27 AM »
I had 3-4 readings with her over the summer, and she gave me timeframes for Aug-Sep. Non of the predictions happened (work and POI). In the last reading, she flipped and said all doors are closed, although in the previous readings (2-3 weeks apart) she made me sure that we will reconnect by Oct. It was frustrating.