Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 288341 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #600 on: December 06, 2019, 03:04:59 PM »
Very heartbreaking when that happens. That actually happened to me quite a bit . I guess nothing really is set in stone.

Offline cake101

« Reply #601 on: December 30, 2019, 09:16:14 PM »
How is she for an update reading. My first reading with her seemed good and so far seems to match with what is going on. I have predictions till March. If I want an update is it ok to update with her or do you think that could throw off predictions and I should wait? I read with her beginning of November sometime. I thought she connected well with me so I'm hoping her predictions are right. She did pick up a third party I wasn't suspecting and it turned out to be true. The only confusion is I don't know if the predictions are for me or this girl lol

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #602 on: December 31, 2019, 06:26:53 PM »
so i been reading with her. she is ONLY GOOD WITH PRESENT. and she iwll do a reading on 1 matter one time, if you call her to follow up reading for the same matter, she will tell you, " we read about this situation already and im not reading again" her predictions or outcome NEVER came to pass, i waited for 1 and half year and that guy moved on with someone else and is happy. call her for presnt situation, she is on point

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #603 on: December 31, 2019, 07:03:22 PM »
I agree with her only good about the present .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #604 on: December 31, 2019, 07:12:55 PM »
so i been reading with her. she is ONLY GOOD WITH PRESENT. and she iwll do a reading on 1 matter one time, if you call her to follow up reading for the same matter, she will tell you, " we read about this situation already and im not reading again" her predictions or outcome NEVER came to pass, i waited for 1 and half year and that guy moved on with someone else and is happy. call her for presnt situation, she is on point

Agree. Non of her predictions came to pass.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #605 on: January 01, 2020, 12:38:39 AM »
Same. She pushed back the time frame from September to December. Nothing happened.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #606 on: January 01, 2020, 12:53:32 AM »
It's not too odd to see the disappointed clients from this reader. I have her in my list of readers to try, but never did. Back in the day, she was hot, hot, hot. Now not so much.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #607 on: January 01, 2020, 12:55:45 AM »
She is amazing for present . She got some specific stuff for me. But nah for future

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #608 on: January 01, 2020, 04:00:16 AM »
Same. She pushed back the time frame from September to December. Nothing happened.

haha, the same to me. It was first March, then August, then Sep, then Oct and then she said he is done with you. All doors are closed  ::)

Offline shannynlin

« Reply #609 on: January 17, 2020, 06:29:55 AM »
I just had my first reading on keen in almost 3 years. I’ve been having this itch to get a quick reading and decided to call sincerity based on the hype. At this point I’ve systematically eliminated almost all of the other Keen readers (leaving almost no one else to call).

Guys. I’m sorry to say but I’m not convinced she’s psychic just yet.

She gave me a positive reading and volunteered a timeline that I didn’t request. However, much of it anyone with common sense could extrapolate from her starting question. It was ever so subtle, but she fished for info. Subtle... But I noticed.

I’m still a believer. So I’ll see what happens. She wasn’t the worst cold reader, and actually quite convincing, but only time will tell.

Offline russianred

« Reply #610 on: January 19, 2020, 04:54:09 AM »
Was not impressed given her $10/minute. Very generic and gave nothing to indicate that she was really tuned into the situation or person.  I stayed on with her longer than I had intended hoping I'd get some insight, but no.  Positive prediction.

A good reminder to me that I don't need to keep trying readers who are new to me.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #611 on: January 19, 2020, 08:49:52 AM »
Was not impressed given her $10/minute. Very generic and gave nothing to indicate that she was really tuned into the situation or person.  I stayed on with her longer than I had intended hoping I'd get some insight, but no.  Positive prediction.

A good reminder to me that I don't need to keep trying readers who are new to me.
That’s how I feel about new readers as well. However I have good reviews of sincerity and her contact predictions manifest . If I were you I would stay away from new readers Ahmed stick to your go tos .

Offline russianred

« Reply #612 on: January 19, 2020, 04:30:28 PM »

That’s how I feel about new readers as well. However I have good reviews of sincerity and her contact predictions manifest . If I were you I would stay away from new readers Ahmed stick to your go tos .

That's good that she's worked for you.  It's possible that I am just very sour on calling right now (upset at myself) and wasn't in the right frame of mind.  She said something about my situation that I don't think is true but could be... at any rate, her prediction and timeframe was in line with most other readers.  Kind woman.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #613 on: January 19, 2020, 11:55:59 PM »
Whichever readers do you like best on keen russianred?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #614 on: January 20, 2020, 02:16:19 PM »
I would have to say for present she can really pick up things and has been right. As for future predictions NOTHING panned out the way she said. Sadly not a single thing, oh maybe 1 contact actually and that is it.