Author Topic: Bitwine - Claire Bear  (Read 2577 times)

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

Bitwine - Claire Bear
« on: July 26, 2020, 12:49:42 PM »
Has anyone ever read with a new advisor called Claire Bear?

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/users/438547-claire_bear_tarot

I read with her during Bitwine happy hour. Her rate is affordable, it’s $1.11/min (happy hour $0.55/min). She was on point about my current situation without me telling her anything but my question! She also has some predictions that aligned with most readers I read with as well as the time frame which is before Winter time. Her reviews seem to be positive too. I will update about her predictions later whether or not it pans out!

Offline Phantomenal

Re: Bitwine - Claire Bear
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 04:52:45 AM »
I’ve read with her too and felt that she was very detailed and accurate on the present! Her small contact predictions have come true for me so far but her big ones are still to come. I really like her!

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 02:30:52 PM »
I’ve read with her too and felt that she was very detailed and accurate on the present! Her small contact predictions have come true for me so far but her big ones are still to come. I really like her!

I like reading with her too! Her energy somehow brought this warmness & friendliness atmosphere so I felt very calm too & had this positive vibes around her. She didn't need any information, I just asked one question, she tapped in & I let her talk, everything resonated! Her predictions for me if it happens, it will be before Winter, I shall see.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 06:22:51 PM »
I read with her recently and I just went back to read the transcript. She also gave me winter as a timeframe.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 11:50:29 PM »
I guess all we can do is wait & see what's gonna happen this Winter whether or not whatever her predictions for us will unfold because only time will tell, no?  :)

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2020, 05:55:17 PM »
Winter~~~~winter~~~~~~

WAs she accurate Rosieroo?

I would said yes to picking up the feelings and thoughts and what the situation was for me and my poi (this is my husband)
She also said about me seeing signs and double numbers alot which is very true, in fact when she said that the time showed double numbers.

As for the winter time line most readers have told me similar

Offline mayflower

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 04:18:09 PM »
She told me the timeframe in Spring and also mentioned about the card from the romance angels by Doreen Virtue so i think she is not fraud.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 06:06:32 PM »
I just tried her for the he’ll of it.  She’s very nice and tries but I’d say little ability.