Author Topic: Bitwine - Ari, Autumn Rivers, Stephanie Therese, Bryan, Vanilla Spiritualist  (Read 3756 times)

Offline Mich123

Hi, I’m new to posting after lots of years lurking! I wonder if anyone can give me some advice on the following Bitwine readers.  My situation is slightly complicated, poi and other parties on both sides.  Anyway, which one of these readers would you trust for an actual outcome; Ari, Autumn Rivers, Bryan, Stephanie Theresa or Vanilla?  In fairness I read with Stephanie very early on in the relationship she said it was unlikely we had a future.  Move to the last few months (around 4 months on from reading with Stephanie) and Ari and Autumn Rivers say the exact same thing; strong connection but he’s not in a rush, will see commitment within 2 years.  Bryan was slightly different, he couldn’t see our connection being broken but also couldn’t see my poi committing.  Vanilla said about a year and patience needed.  So on experience who do you think is right? Is it a case Stephanie was too early and things have developed or is she actually right with an unlikely outcome?  Can Bryan be a great empathy for the now but not actually see a year or two ahead? Is Ari, autumn and vanilla wrong? (They are also in line with others such as Miss Ann)?  Who would you trust?  Thanks.

Offline massine

Offline pfizer
View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Ari v Stephanie Theresa
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 04:45:53 AM »

very interesting topic

i went to both of them a lot, for me stephanie is more trustful than ari.

like about one specific POI, i always went to ST then i will went to ARI.
both of them described how POI thinks about me & what is in his head accurately, that part i think they were very similar the talent i meant. But ari didnt say much negative while ST is more realistic like that person's bug you better be alert

for immediate future, ari is more accurate like she can tell when the poi will contact or what is he going to do next, timeline may be wrong but end up they did happen. ST is not good at very close upcoming events.

for future prediction like will i end up with him? definitely ST is better. she told me what are the limitations and if i wanted i will get it but then what i have to give up and that i will be very reserved and options will come. Ari was very very very optimistic and even told me when he will propose and when i will move....never happened and i dont see it happens as well.

so i end up go to ST a lot more now.

dont get me wrong i still believe ari is a real deal but you really needed to add a lot of salt in her readings especially the positive outcomes. while she is negative, most likely she is right.

and both ST & ARI has no problem to deliver negative messages to me.

^^^ this is one of the best reviews I've read however Ari gave me a negative and said I'll be frustrated if I wait and find someone else instead, ST gave a positive. Ari however got his career wrong, and told me he is focusing on friends which was interesting as he has maybe three friends and is extremely isolated . Miss Ann gave me a positive too and went into details. ST made sure we connected and didn't give many details.

Using the whole "there were developments" argument isn't a good one; ST and Ari would have seen that and still made their prediction regardless. I've seen posts that have stated those three readers have got it very wrong or very right. However I have also seen many reviews that state Stephanie Theresa is the most accurate long term, and that was the reason I chose her as a reader.

It's just a waiting game to see who's correct and who's wrong!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 10:03:55 PM by massine »

Offline Truthfromrosie

Ari gave me a much more negative outcome than Stephanie and I even checked with her again as hardly anyone gave me quite such a negative outcome (I only read with direct, straight shooters and no fairytale readers) including ST. So not sure that Ari is generally more positive than Stephanie, just different.