Author Topic: Who would you call if.....  (Read 3453 times)

Offline wishes215

Who would you call if.....
« on: July 13, 2020, 06:29:09 AM »
If you were about to meet/call your POI and you wanted to get an idea about how they would take the meeting? I am planning on getting in touch with my POI but I'm not sure how I'll be received. have you ever been in such a situation and whose help did you seek to give you an idea as to how things will go down? of course pls only mention then if they were accurate. TIA
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 03:44:06 PM by wishes215 »

Offline wishes215

Re: Who would you call if.....
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 08:25:30 PM »
bump. its kinda time sensitive so really need your help:)

Offline JJC

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 08:28:16 PM »
Ambers Light on Kasamba, she is on now.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 08:42:30 PM »
You’d want an empath to see how they’re feeling currently. QoC18 is pretty easy to reach on short notice, Lady P is also pretty recommended here but you have to book an appointment with her.

There’s also a few empath recommendation threads I would suggest looking at on here as well.

Also, please keep in mind that even if a person does think about you or misses you that does not always mean that they’ll act on those feelings. People are pretty unpredictable.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 09:03:22 PM »
I just tried her. She was nice but kinda vague or generic. What she said could and does make some sense but wish I had more in the mins I had with her. Nice lady though

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 02:21:04 AM »
great suggestion. I'm just worried what If he isn't interested in hearing from me and I look like a fool reaching out:( I don't know if anyone can even tell me how they will react, not sure if anyone can:(

If you were about to meet/call your POI and you wanted to get an idea about how they would take the meeting? I am planning on getting in touch with my POI but I'm not sure how I'll be received. have you ever been in such a situation and whose help did you seek to give you an idea as to how things will go down? of course pls only mention then if they were accurate. TIA

I have been in this situation before... I would recommend not calling a psychic beforehand. Trust me on this... One time I suspected and then had a run in with POI one time in 2017 didn't call anyone beforehand. It was profound and inspirational to me, but once more events came up and I knew I would see him, I would call someone and the response would be the complete opposite of the prediction. Do something you love to calm yourself listen to music or mediate. If you need some guidance (not psychic) and advice feel free to dm me and I will be happy to help

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 02:23:30 AM »
Also, please keep in mind that even if a person does think about you or misses you that does not always mean that they’ll act on those feelings. People are pretty unpredictable.

so lets say that they miss you, wont they atleast be happy to see/talk to you?? I mean WTH:)) Gosh,humans are pretty complicated.

You’d want an empath to see how they’re feeling currently. QoC18 is pretty easy to reach on short notice, Lady P is also pretty recommended here but you have to book an appointment with her.

There’s also a few empath recommendation threads I would suggest looking at on here as well.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2020, 02:25:04 AM »
I just tried her. She was nice but kinda vague or generic. What she said could and does make some sense but wish I had more in the mins I had with her. Nice lady though

who?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2020, 02:27:31 AM »

Ehhh idk. There’s a specific ex from my past that I think about and miss from time to time but when he messages me out of the blue it’s more annoying than anything. I think I want to hear from him because I miss the friendship but I also know how he is as well and I don’t want to go back there. Idk if that makes any sense but

so lets say that they miss you, wont they atleast be happy to see/talk to you?? I mean WTH:)) Gosh,humans are pretty complicated.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 02:31:04 AM by Girly1998 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2020, 02:36:27 AM »
You want to hear from him but you don't want to go back there:))you would confuse any empath:)) JK! Geez I hope I'm not annoying to him. see thats what I'm trying to avoid by getting a reading before hand:))

Ehhh idk. There’s a specific ex from my past that I think about and miss from time to time but when he messages me out of the blue it’s more annoying than anything. I think I want to hear from him because I miss the friendship but I also know how he is as well and I don’t want to go back there. Idk if that makes any sense but

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2020, 02:45:58 AM »
Lol I feel you on that, it doesn’t make sense to me either. But I think anybody that you’ve ever cared about will cross your mind from time to time but that doesn’t mean they’re supposed to be back in your life. The mind naturally pushes the bad things aside and remembers the good over time.

I would just play things by ear, if he agrees to see you then let things just play out. And if he doesn’t then just accept it for what it is. Everything has its time and place and it just may not be time for it right now, doesn’t mean it will never happen.

You want to hear from him but you don't want to go back there:))you would confuse any empath:)) JK! Geez I hope I'm not annoying to him. see thats what I'm trying to avoid by getting a reading before hand:))

« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 02:49:04 AM by Girly1998 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2020, 02:51:04 AM »
you are right, thank you thats really helpful:)

Lol I feel you on that, it doesn’t make sense to me either. But I think anybody that you’ve ever cared about will cross your mind from time to time but that doesn’t mean they’re supposed to be back in your life. The mind naturally pushes the bad things aside and remembers the good over time.

I would just play things by ear, if he agrees to see you then let things just play out. And if he doesn’t then just accept it for what it is. Everything has its time and place and it just may not be time for it right now, doesn’t mean it will never happen.

anything