Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153513 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #240 on: September 13, 2020, 06:29:30 PM »
My "feeling" is that she herself put the status on "Busy", while she is not chatting with someone. This is just my feeling and based on my previous experience with some of Kasamba readers who always did this to pretend they are very popular.

There are a couple of reasons for that:

1. I monitored her activity several times, and refreshed the page non-stop for an hour and she's been always busy. Even when her local time is after midnight (once I did this from 7pm to 4am her timezone).

2. The times that she is actually busy, the "last seen" part appears on her page. Last seen shows the time she has started chatting with a client. But I don't see "last seen" most of the time on her page.

3. When I "search" her and her name shows up, a small green box shows up under her picture and says "online", however, when I click on it and goes to actual profile, it says "Busy". Again, the situation is different when she is chatting with someone. In that case, after search (before going to her profile page), the green box is red and says buys.

These are just my observations :)

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #241 on: September 13, 2020, 07:23:50 PM »
I read with her a few months ago.
I asked about reconciliation and she said yes there is a relationship coming up with me and the POI in a 6....6 weeks or 6mts. That he's been thinking about me and wanting to come forward, so Yes there is a relationship for us coming up soon.

I asked her was she sure b/c he recently got with another girl. She said yes, but it will start out as an affair. 😐

😂😂😂 NEXT

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #242 on: September 13, 2020, 07:45:35 PM »
My "feeling" is that she herself put the status on "Busy", while she is not chatting with someone. This is just my feeling and based on my previous experience with some of Kasamba readers who always did this to pretend they are very popular.

1. I monitored her activity several times, and refreshed the page non-stop for an hour and she's been always busy. Even when her local time is after midnight (once I did this from 7pm to 4am her timezone).

2. The times that she is actually busy, the "last seen" part appears on her page. Last seen shows the time she has started chatting with a client. But I don't see "last seen" most of the time on her page.

3. When I "search" her and her name shows up, a small green box shows up under her picture and says "online", however, when I click on it and goes to actual profile, it says "Busy". Again, the situation is different when she is chatting with someone. In that case, after search (before going to her profile page), the green box is red and says buys.

I dont think it's true. See how many new reviews Cleopatra has per day. Even Ari and ST dont have that many new reviews per day.
She has many new reviews per day. That means many people go to her.
I always see if advisor seek by many people by seeing their new reviews per day. Cause usually people dont leave review, I left review maybe 2 times only out of 5 calls. Regardless of 1 inbox question
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 08:03:52 PM by EatandRead »

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #243 on: September 13, 2020, 08:12:23 PM »
I read with her a few months ago.
I asked about reconciliation and she said yes there is a relationship coming up with me and the POI in a 6....6 weeks or 6mts. That he's been thinking about me and wanting to come forward, so Yes there is a relationship for us coming up soon.

I asked her was she sure b/c he recently got with another girl. She said yes, but it will start out as an affair. 😐

😂😂😂 NEXT

I mean this could still be true..

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #244 on: September 13, 2020, 08:13:29 PM »

Pretty sure your feeling blocked because you’re the only one having this issue. Just kidding.. I have no idea but I’ve never had an issue getting through..

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #245 on: September 13, 2020, 08:22:17 PM »

this case means you're blocked I think if it doesn't show how long they have been chatted

I never chatted with her. This is a new account and I am sure I am not blocked.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #246 on: September 13, 2020, 08:27:56 PM »

This happened to me when I wait for Oscar and AR. But dont think they put it to busy that way

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #247 on: September 13, 2020, 08:45:39 PM »

This happened to me when I wait for Oscar and AR. But dont think they put it to busy that way

I changed my browser and now I see her online. She had blocked one of my accounts for no reason (I never read with her, just asked a question) and apparently all accounts are affected. Changing browser was the solution but I am not sure I read with her. I don't like the readers who block clients for no reason :)

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #248 on: September 13, 2020, 08:55:39 PM »
Damn I always screw that up. I was just saying I’ve never had a problem so either you’re blocked or something is wrong.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #249 on: September 13, 2020, 08:58:51 PM »
Also for the people that are saying she raised her price.. she didn’t actually she just added a 5 min for 35 euro which is 6.99. If you read further she still has the 10 min deals the same although those are still pricey.. I read with her on Skype and she is a bit cheaper but not much. We had our issues in the beginning with her prices but she’s very accurate.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2020, 02:41:11 AM »

I changed my browser and now I see her online. She had blocked one of my accounts for no reason (I never read with her, just asked a question) and apparently all accounts are affected. Changing browser was the solution but I am not sure I read with her. I don't like the readers who block clients for no reason :)

CD blocked ONE of your accounts on Bitwine? Why do you have many accounts in the first place on Bitwine? Thats weird
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 03:00:13 AM by Steven213 »

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2020, 03:01:15 AM »
Now she changed the 35 to 2 questions Bitwine inbox.. not chat anymore I guess

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2020, 03:23:24 AM »

CD blocked ONE of your accounts on Bitwine? Why do you have many accounts in the first place on Bitwine? Thats weird

I always have several accounts in all platforms to not let the readers cheat (as they always read the chat history). I am paying for this service, so should not matter how I want to connect.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #253 on: September 14, 2020, 03:36:05 AM »

I dont think it's true. See how many new reviews Cleopatra has per day. Even Ari and ST dont have that many new reviews per day.
She has many new reviews per day. That means many people go to her.
I always see if advisor seek by many people by seeing their new reviews per day. Cause usually people dont leave review, I left review maybe 2 times only out of 5 calls. Regardless of 1 inbox question
She is also on ALL the time. I always see her on. So that would explain all the reviews. Her being on all the time & her popularity. Ari & ST are not on nearly as much so that is not a fair comparison. I don't think we should jump to conclusions like this without proof because it ruins pples professional reputations. You can see even on here how popular CD is. Every other comment here seems to be about her. I honestly don't think there's any conspiracy to be found here.

I did not jump into conclusion and did not ruin no one's reputation. I said it's my feeling and observations. Just shared my experience to see if the others are experiencing the same. Then someone helped me to find out the reason. That's why we write here. Don't get too defensive quickly :)

And regarding reviews, she does ask for that, it's a part of her deal. So, people has to do that. Honestly, I don't put too much weight on reviews collected in such a way. All could be honest, but that's my personal opinion.

As I have not read with her, I would prefer to not judge about her Psychic abilities :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #254 on: September 14, 2020, 03:38:51 AM »

I always have several accounts in all platforms to not let the readers cheat (as they always read the chat history). I am paying for this service, so should not matter how I want to connect.

I thought one Bitwine account can only link to 1 Paypal, so you have many Paypal account too?

With all due respect, I don't think that's your business. Please limit your comments to "Psychic review" as the name of forum suggests.

anything