Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153940 times)

Offline AwakenRN

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #210 on: September 10, 2020, 09:47:16 PM »
She does do readings privately. If you email her it usually is a bit cheaper. She is kinda ridiculous with her price now. She’s always been a bit sketchy about that.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #211 on: September 10, 2020, 11:20:39 PM »
I agreed her price is expensive. I got the same answers from Autumn Rivers but I paid only $10 but €69 for CD.
Both are good and connected in my case.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2020, 02:41:30 AM »
Yes that is why I bought her 30 mins private reading, its much more cheaper than Bitwine. She is in high demand now, maybe that's why she up her price

Offline court1130

« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2020, 10:19:26 AM »
Well, that’s how I felt and was even more  hmmm when she couldn’t pick her up in his energy even after I brought her up even though she is clearly a big part of his life. Btw there is nothing shady going on here, I’m not having an affair or even flirting with a taken person- that’s not it.

Lol no need to explain yourself. No judgment here!

Offline Steven213

« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2020, 02:14:06 PM »
I dont think advisor raising price is greedy. I myself have no problem with her price since I was used to speak to Skye CP for $13/min and its $130 for 10 mins. And I spoke to Jacqueline CP for $15/min. Maybe because Bitwine price a bit cheaper that is why it counts as expensive to have 69 for 10 mins, if it is on CP/PS will be cheap. Maybe if I am a high demand advisor I will raise my price too lol

This was what I was trying to say too.. Dont think CD price is that expensive compare to CP Psychics.. Im also CP customers even now I still contact them sometimes. I talk to Elliot also $13/min. But he is only good for mediumship not love and relationship. when I want to talk or get info from someone from the other side I call him every time. Crazy CP rate the $4 is the starting price. I am not sure it's CP that is expensive or Bitwine that is cheap. :-\

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2020, 03:21:40 PM »
I dont think advisor raising price is greedy. I myself have no problem with her price since I was used to speak to Skye CP for $13/min and its $130 for 10 mins. And I spoke to Jacqueline CP for $15/min. Maybe because Bitwine price a bit cheaper that is why it counts as expensive to have 69 for 10 mins, if it is on CP/PS will be cheap. Maybe if I am a high demand advisor I will raise my price too lol

This was what I was trying to say too.. Dont think CD price is that expensive compare to CP Psychics.. Im also CP customers even now I still contact them sometimes. I talk to Elliot also $13/min. But he is only good for mediumship not love and relationship. when I want to talk or get info from someone from the other side I call him every time. Crazy CP rate the $4 is the starting price. I am not sure it's CP that is expensive or Bitwine that is cheap. :-\

CP is expensive. Charging someone $13 a MINUTE, especially someone who is more often than not vulnerable is not it. It’s not even just the charging with CD and the greed thing. Saying “time’s up” mid way through a sentence the second the paid for minutes ends is just not becoming.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #216 on: September 11, 2020, 03:51:25 PM »

CP is expensive. Charging someone $13 a MINUTE, especially someone who is more often than not vulnerable is not it. It’s not even just the charging with CD and the greed thing. Saying “time’s up” mid way through a sentence the second the paid for minutes ends is just not becoming.

$13/min is not CD. I was talking about Elliot CP

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #217 on: September 11, 2020, 04:20:53 PM »

Yes. I read your post so I was aware. They are two separate points. 1) CP is expensive 2) CD’s greed is not just price related

Offline Steven213

« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2020, 04:45:08 PM »
Sorry I read wrongly CD and CP lol.. all with initials so I got it wrong.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2020, 10:31:10 PM »

Yes. I read your post so I was aware. They are two separate points. 1) CP is expensive 2) CD’s greed is not just price related
And I won't use CP anymore for the same reason. Way too expensive. Not to mention they were all wrong. You can get so much more for your money with other readers like Yona, Leanne, Matilda, Kisha, Micah, etc. Not to mention I hate when readers cut you off without fully answering your last question because your time is up. Essentially leaving you hanging. To me that is true greed.

Then just go with whoever you feel comfortable with then. You are complaining about CD here and there but asking for her private reading lol

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2020, 03:57:06 AM »
I started off with psychics using CP and PS. I’ve spent thousands upon thousands on CP. they are far too expensive, and yes the price may be justifiable for some, but in the realm of psychic readings where nothing is guaranteed to come to pass the price is too high. I have spent far too much on readings with many highly rated readers and nothing came to pass. Maybe minor things here or there. I read with Saskia a million times and probably only one reading ever came to pass, that could’ve been luck. Tara was just a judgmental b*tch, one contact prediction came to pass but the majority of her predictions failed miserably. Most of those CP readers try to keep you on the line really long and they feed you what you want to hear. It’s hard to get validations. Also that money back guarantee, they reluctantly refund your credit to your CP account with a warning that you should’ve hung up ASAP. I felt the quality of my readings on CP was no better than the cheaper sites. At least the testimonials aren’t rigged on Bitwine per say. So to me CP is expensive and unimpressive, but to a newbie to psychic readings, the layout of the site is very user-friendly.

As for CD, her price jump is eyebrow-raising. My predictions are still pending from her. In my view, she hasn’t established herself though to put herself in the same price range as ST per say or above the price range of other known heavy hitters. So when I see something like that, it makes me question her motives a bit. Of course every reader is allowed to set their price, Ive been seeing her free a lot now, so she can raise it but it’s possible the cost may be to her🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Steven213

« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2020, 04:19:27 AM »
She got $35 package for 5 mins, I guess she knows that some people cant afford her 55 or 69 lol
She still good though

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #222 on: September 12, 2020, 04:23:11 AM »
But if you see her reviews on Bitwine, it seems like she took so many calls everyday. cause it's like non stop new reviews everyday.
I saw and observe some other psychics have new review once every 2-3 days, but her new reviews are everyday.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 04:26:03 AM by EatandRead »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2020, 07:01:54 AM »
I saw Bitwine new readers are more expensive. Shelley Robinson also 6.99/min.
But I honestly feel CD is worth it. I like her very much because I dont mind to pay for that high price for her accuracy.
Read with her like 3/4 times, she is worth it.

I’ve only read with her once, still waiting out predictions. Have many of her predictions for you come to pass?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #224 on: September 12, 2020, 07:08:23 AM »
But if you see her reviews on Bitwine, it seems like she took so many calls everyday. cause it's like non stop new reviews everyday.
I saw and observe some other psychics have new review once every 2-3 days, but her new reviews are everyday.

Maybe that’s before the price raise? Because I read with her she was automatically added to My Advisors list, she really used to be busy especially when this thread took off. But I’ve noticed since the price change she’s been available most of the time🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh don’t forget🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she had a $10 deal for one question answered AFTER you leave one good review. So that could be a factor in the review rate as this would be her most affordable deal🤔💁🏻‍♀️ Not taking away from her abilities or anything, I’m still waiting out predictions but she did pick up on my feelings🧚🏻

anything