Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153888 times)

Offline lala36

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2020, 04:15:40 PM »
Hi Jolimano! Sorry I don't know how 2 reply properly on here Joe it's hard on my phone! I just checked again and she said 2 and 6 are significant as dates so 26 or 2 and 6... I'm glad she didn't say anything like that for u but I'm so confused over the money and family thing I always got on quite well with them! I obviously really need to start reading things correctly instead of jumping the gun so I guess it could mean the 2nd, 6th or 26th of a month, she did say this year though.... again apologies I guess I'm so caught up in heartbreak I'm not reading things correctly! Was yours a positive outcome?

Offline jolimano

« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2020, 04:39:33 PM »
Hi Jolimano! Sorry I don't know how 2 reply properly on here Joe it's hard on my phone! I just checked again and she said 2 and 6 are significant as dates so 26 or 2 and 6... I'm glad she didn't say anything like that for u but I'm so confused over the money and family thing I always got on quite well with them! I obviously really need to start reading things correctly instead of jumping the gun so I guess it could mean the 2nd, 6th or 26th of a month, she did say this year though.... again apologies I guess I'm so caught up in heartbreak I'm not reading things correctly! Was yours a positive outcome?

It was a big prediction, it was just about progress and it was positive. I'll update if what she said come to pass!

Offline lala36

« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2020, 04:40:26 PM »
Fingers crossed 4 u!!  ;D

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #183 on: September 08, 2020, 06:00:51 AM »
I am so addicted to CD because she kept hitting the right and exact point. She is very precise on small thing.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #184 on: September 08, 2020, 12:46:52 PM »
I am so addicted to CD because she kept hitting the right and exact point. She is very precise on small thing.
How often do you read with her and about what?

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #185 on: September 08, 2020, 06:42:22 PM »
Is cleopatra good with third party?  I asked if my interest was seeing anyone else and she said no

She didn’t see my third party who I know for a fact is massively in the picture and has been for a long time. Even when I confirmed this to her she couldn’t see the person.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #186 on: September 09, 2020, 04:05:02 AM »
How often do you read with her and about what?

I read with her inconsistently, sometimes when Im so sad I will chat her.. I feel relieved after I talk to her cause I know the information was right.. Mostly about love

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #187 on: September 09, 2020, 12:39:47 PM »
Is cleopatra good with third party?  I asked if my interest was seeing anyone else and she said no

She didn’t see my third party who I know for a fact is massively in the picture and has been for a long time. Even when I confirmed this to her she couldn’t see the person.

Maybe they dont have real connection that's why she cant see it. It happened to me too with other reader

Were you/ are you able to validate they don’t have a real connection?

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #188 on: September 09, 2020, 01:20:10 PM »

Maybe they dont have real connection that's why she cant see it. It happened to me too with other reader

In my case, yes. It's validated

Thanks for letting me know, hope it’s the same for me. But considering the circumstances, without too much detail, it would be highly strange and surprising if there was no connection.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #189 on: September 09, 2020, 04:35:16 PM »
concerned she tells everyone the no connection line as i have had that too in my reading. hope it is no an -ism

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #190 on: September 09, 2020, 04:46:16 PM »
Yea I’m pretty sure there’s a third party in my situation too. I’m pretty sure

Offline Steven213

« Reply #191 on: September 09, 2020, 04:48:29 PM »
Actually if you read my first post, CD told me that my POI is seeing a woman and will leave gay behaviour and be straight. So I dont think she tells everyone there no connection with third party. Cause my reading with her was so negative turned out to be true. He left me for a woman and left gay behaviour.

Offline court1130

« Reply #192 on: September 09, 2020, 10:39:45 PM »

Thanks for letting me know, hope it’s the same for me. But considering the circumstances, without too much detail, it would be highly strange and surprising if there was no connection.

I have actually heard of that and had it mentioned to me personally. In my honest opinion, if your poi is constantly around someone else or actually involved in another relationship, the reader should be able to pick up that person's energy, regardless of feelings or intentions.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #193 on: September 09, 2020, 11:07:13 PM »

I have actually heard of that and had it mentioned to me personally. In my honest opinion, if your poi is constantly around someone else or actually involved in another relationship, the reader should be able to pick up that person's energy, regardless of feelings or intentions.

Well, that’s how I felt and was even more  hmmm when she couldn’t pick her up in his energy even after I brought her up even though she is clearly a big part of his life. Btw there is nothing shady going on here, I’m not having an affair or even flirting with a taken person- that’s not it.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #194 on: September 10, 2020, 02:40:33 AM »
CD was right and this time it's pretty mind blowing. Because she described what colour my POI will wear and how his hair would be on my date with him, he really wore that colour and that's how his hair exactly like what CD described. The colour that she told me is not common. This is jaw dropping accuracy. She is definitely a remote viewer.

Wowww that’s amazing! I had her $10 deal (without the inbox question) but I can’t validate her predictions yet! This makes me want a proper session with her though!