Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153902 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2020, 12:13:01 AM »
I didn’t do a general reading. I asked her very specific questions regarding my POI, but the responses were really just like “yes it will happen. But I can’t tell you when”  or “ Yes he will do that but I don’t do time-frames, etc., I know a lot of readers don’t like to do time-frame questions but if you won’t then it would help to at least offer more details that help me feel like you’re tuning in to my specific situation.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2020, 12:17:33 AM »
There are specific differences in her readings. Her regular reading is not detailed at all. When you ask for the Egyptian crystal reading there is soooo much detail.. the difference is if you wanna pay 55 euro or 69 euro

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2020, 12:17:36 AM »
I didn’t do a general reading. I asked her very specific questions regarding my POI, but the responses were really just like “yes it will happen. But I can’t tell you when”  or “ Yes he will do that but I don’t do time-frames, etc., I know a lot of readers don’t like to do time-frame questions but if you won’t then it would help to at least offer more details that help me feel like you’re tuning in to my specific situation.

I did a 50 euro reading the first time and she definitely gave me a timeline and very specific details to work on during our first chat...

second time I did a 10 euro but she's still giving enough useful information, kind of amusing how differently psychics work for everyone.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #153 on: August 27, 2020, 12:19:44 AM »
I had the same experience with my last reading ..It was the 69€ Egyptian too..She told me she didn't get a time for when I will get a contact but its within the year..He called me the next day lol..

I know she has a gift though because she told me things i told no one before..Also, she once told me poi was being honest even though I thought he wasn't..Turned out she was right .However, not sure why she couldnt give me much in my last reading

« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 12:21:26 AM by lovelacetito »

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2020, 02:23:05 AM »
Ugh, I’m sorry you’re dealing with that. Some guys can be the worst I swear

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2020, 02:29:34 AM »
I think if one of her predictions comes true then I may go back to her. we spoke for about 10 minutes and the only thing she offered when I wasn’t asking a question is very similar to my two other trusted advisors so I do feel like she’s the real deal. But I’ll probably know within the month. basically she said that my POI and his ex will get into a huge physical fight.  The other readers actually told me they saw alarm force meant being involved in a fight coming up so I would say that out of the 10 minutes that was the only sentence she offered that really made me feel like she was right
Turns out she was wrong for me. I asked her if someone was talking to another woman. She said no. Turns out I just found out she was wrong & the guy admitted it. Had been lying to me & keeping it from me the whole time.

Sorry for this! :(

Cleopatra prediction for me came true again, this time Is little prediction about how my guy will react and outcome of a date.
I guess people connect differently. Im glad that I listen to CD, it turned out the way she predicted.
anyway, I agree men are sucks :(

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2020, 04:33:17 AM »
Ugh, I’m sorry you’re dealing with that. Some guys can be the worst I swear
Yup & when I confronted him he got real nasty acting as if it was my fault

Things happen like this.. im not saying all men like this, there are some good men too but im also being lied by a man like this. I dont know he was lying until I found out he is with someone else, so he was lying all these time to me. BIG LIE!

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #157 on: August 28, 2020, 08:11:03 AM »
I had skype chat reading with Cleopatra Divine, it was fine. And after the chat ended, 1 hour later she sent me a selfie and said "Hows my new hair". LOL!!! She said sorry wrong chat, she is very beautiful im shocked! lol.. looks like beauty peagant. What an experience with a psychic LOL!!

Omg thank you for posting this it’s 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 “Hows my hair?”

Offline Steven213

« Reply #158 on: August 28, 2020, 03:48:40 PM »
I had skype chat reading with Cleopatra Divine, it was fine. And after the chat ended, 1 hour later she sent me a selfie and said "Hows my new hair". LOL!!! She said sorry wrong chat, she is very beautiful im shocked! lol.. looks like beauty peagant. What an experience with a psychic LOL!!

Omg thank you for posting this it’s 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 “Hows my hair?”

LOL.. This is too funny

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #159 on: August 30, 2020, 05:55:51 PM »
Don't say that! I think the best quote to always remember is "This too shall pass". It's something that is always true, be it positive or negative situation unfolding. In your dark hours it will remind you that things will not always be this way and they will change eventually. And in the good times it will humble you and remind you that it will not always be this way either.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2020, 06:08:09 AM »
Amour I don't know your story but your worth is not defined by a man loving you or not. Don't give men that type of power over you. You are enough, with or without a man. You have so many other things going for you.

Don't say that! I think the best quote to always remember is "This too shall pass". It's something that is always true, be it positive or negative situation unfolding. In your dark hours it will remind you that things will not always be this way and they will change eventually. And in the good times it will humble you and remind you that it will not always be this way either.

I am not sure what's wrong with me.. is it very difficult to love me?  :'(

« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2020, 05:30:24 PM »
I second that! 

Offline Steven213

« Reply #162 on: September 01, 2020, 01:30:49 PM »
Thank you, its just difficult :(

Any update about prediction of CD?

She hit another point of my career. And its negative so you are not the only one feel that way. Dont feel sad about that

« Reply #163 on: September 01, 2020, 09:03:38 PM »
I like CD but I hate being called “ hun” all the time.  It’s condescending.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #164 on: September 01, 2020, 09:09:24 PM »
LOL it’s also such a huge turn off for me.