Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153940 times)

beachgal214

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2020, 08:43:46 PM »
@theawakened - no worries -I didnt bash you at all :) I was just offering words of peace for Therese in case she felt she needed a good vibe.  Thats all. I just didnt want to get sidetracked on how its a review forum, and leave the side stuff to PM etc so thats why I said that.  I am just super sensitive and I know how I would feel so I wanted to just send her a note. But was def not having any ill will towards you at all and I hope you get the outcome and answers you seek <3 

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2020, 10:15:32 AM »
Omg I just read with her again and she knew the exact number of years I waited for my ex and the amount I have waited for current poi..I NEVER read about my ex ..NEVER !!!! So no one has that information to give to her..That is some scary sh**t...I brought up the conversation about my ex bf herself and just said u waited for him for ×××× years..I mean she feels real like a M  ..Even if predictions don't pass she still scares me..Though I don't like how money driven she is..But mehn damn !!! This woman scares me !!!!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 10:20:20 AM by lovelacetito »

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2020, 01:17:10 PM »
Omg I just read with her again and she knew the exact number of years I waited for my ex and the amount I have waited for current poi..I NEVER read about my ex ..NEVER !!!! So no one has that information to give to her..That is some scary sh**t...I brought up the conversation about my ex bf herself and just said u waited for him for ×××× years..I mean she feels real like a M  ..Even if predictions don't pass she still scares me..Though I don't like how money driven she is..But mehn damn !!! This woman scares me !!!!

You mean scares you as in a good way? She is very accurate?

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2020, 01:37:15 PM »
Yes in a good way..Her past/current  reading is not too bad but I dont know about predictions yet..

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2020, 04:56:09 PM »
She just put up on her page she doesn’t see past a year out so kinda makes sense.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2020, 05:13:34 PM »
She just put up on her page she doesn’t see past a year out so kinda makes sense.

I think it's there since beginning I read with her that she doesn't see longer than 1 year. And her timeframe is not good for me but how she pick up situation is accurate.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2020, 09:01:59 PM »

What reading did you do? Or did you just pay per min

« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2020, 09:15:57 PM »

I gave her another chance this morning.  She’s good agreed but it’s tough that she doesn’t read past a year.  I guess I just noticed that now on her profile. 

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2020, 11:05:55 PM »

I did the 69Euros Egyptian..Hmm try her at ur own risk love ..Like I said, I dont know if her prediction would be accurate yet..Plus she is quite expensive. However, she picked up on something no single psychic knows about .. It was scary in a good way ..

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2020, 11:10:08 PM »

I’ve only paid by min because of the price, but she was very blunt - everyone who has done the 69 seems to have got a lot of detail

I did the 69Euros Egyptian..Hmm try her at ur own risk love ..Like I said, I dont know if her prediction would be accurate yet..Plus she is quite expensive. However, she picked up on something no single psychic knows about .. It was scary in a good way ..

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2020, 11:23:20 PM »
Here’s the thing with Cleopatra. She doesn’t do per minute. It’s a flat rate for 10 min and she will not give a refund if you don’t use 10 min. So going in, know this..

« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2020, 11:46:38 PM »
This I’m not sure.  You would think short term predictions would be more difficult to buy maybe she’s now the go to short term reader?  I just wish she wasn’t so expensive.  73 dollars in USD for 10 minutes is really pricy however she does get results?  Who knows.

« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2020, 11:47:50 PM »

Ash I would do the Egyptian reading if you read with her.

I’ve only paid by min because of the price, but she was very blunt - everyone who has done the 69 seems to have got a lot of detail

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2020, 12:17:08 AM »
I just did the per min, she gave me about 3 words per question so hard to know if she is connected to me

pfizer

« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2020, 12:49:18 AM »
i did the per min. i asked straight forward question then she gave straight forward answers; it's fine for me.
only know if it's accurate in 3 weeks i will update
but overall i like this style, i wont go to 69eur for a reading.
maybe just me, i dont need description i dont need explanation; i just need an answer.

anything