Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153888 times)

Offline EatandRead

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2020, 05:18:28 AM »
I just read with her & I got to be honest I'm not all that impressed what I got for the price I paid. I've had psychics that can give me much more information accurately in a short amount of time. She was very slow to respond even when I gave her my question in the free time before I even paid. She typed very slow & gave very short responses. When I asked if/when I'd hear from this person again she said idk maybe you will hear from them again??? Not worth the money. I'd rather read with Yona or Leanne to get much more bang for my buck.

Can you recommend who is giving more information? on Bitwine?

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2020, 09:45:13 AM »
I didn't give her any background info too..

Guys, I feel miserable and feel very hurt still. I tried to do another thing, my mind seem stuck.
When I woke up, I feel it is better that I never woke up again.
Im pressing myself to be busy. But I still can't. I feel very miserable.
I feel abandoned and unwanted. I feel I am not worthy. Whenever I see a baby or couple photo, my heart stings like I dont have the gut to see it. Like in my heart "it won't happen to me" "I will never be happy".

Hi  Klookish

I want you to know that it gets better. A few months back I was in the same place you were. I felt so suicidal. I wasn’t sleeping or eating. I was so sure I wasn’t going to make it because I was in so so much pain. I didn’t think it was possible for me to ever feel okay again. But today I am in a really good place. I still think about my ex from time to time but it doesn’t hurt anymore. I have come to realise that I deserve better and I will get better!!

Please hang in there. Try and drag yourself out of bed. Open the windows to get some natural light in. Try and eat something, you might not have an appetite but try and force something down and make sure you keep hydrated. I know you will get through this. <3

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2020, 05:59:00 PM »
I’ve had pretty detailed readings from her even I can’t stand her prices, her reads have been detailed and accurate so not sure why she’s been so good for some and not so detailed for others. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2020, 02:41:06 PM »
How long ago were your previous readings? Maybe she couldn’t see the new person yet at that time?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2020, 06:57:07 PM »
Sounds like her last reading with her was accurate.   Prediction changed but in the end she was right.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2020, 04:44:47 PM »
Read with her again, glad that she didn't change my outcome!

I think she is more accurate when she read via private though, just my two cents.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2020, 04:53:11 PM »

I think she is more accurate when she read via private though, just my two cents.

She reads privately? could you share site?

She doesn't have her own site, but I emailed her Paypal because Paypal was always error for me and she does Skype chat reading she said, its 4 euro cheaper than Bitwine.
Egyptian Crystal Reading I got it for Euro 65, on Bitwine it's 69 Eur. But her normal reading reading is the same rate with Bitwine.

You can email her and she will give you her Skype ID : cleopatradivine111@gmail.com

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2020, 05:01:33 PM »

She doesn't have her own site, but I emailed her Paypal because Paypal was always error for me and she does Skype chat reading she said, its 4 euro cheaper than Bitwine.
Egyptian Crystal Reading I got it for Euro 65, on Bitwine it's 69 Eur. But her normal reading reading is the same rate with Bitwine.

You can email her and she will give you her Skype ID : cleopatradivine111@gmail.com

You mean to email her on Bitwine or on cleopatradivine111@gmail.com?
I want to read privately too! I dont like Bitwine!

Offline Steven213

« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2020, 05:03:24 PM »

You mean to email her on Bitwine or on cleopatradivine111@gmail.com?
I want to read privately too! I dont like Bitwine!

Email her first to set appointment, to cleopatradivine111@gmail.com
No I dont think you can ask her via Bitwine, she will not give any info there I think because it's prohibited by Bitwine to give outside contact informations. I have been reading with her privately since last month.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2020, 12:31:50 PM »
I fell off the wagon and have been getting a few readings...I tried her and wasn’t overly impressed...got the past life connection thing etc. seemed generic

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2020, 04:25:31 PM »
I like CD too! Had a reading with her nearly a couple of months ago & for 20 mins, she gave me a lot of insights, clarity, & guidance! She has some predictions for me & if her timeframe is correct, it should happen within this month. If her predictions indeed unfold, I will def splurge some more Euros to get a reading again from her!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 04:30:58 PM by QueensLadyinNYC »

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2020, 05:23:55 PM »
I like CD too! Had a reading with her nearly a couple of months ago & for 20 mins, she gave me a lot of insights, clarity, & guidance! She has some predictions for me & if her timeframe is correct, it should happen within this month. If her predictions indeed unfold, I will def splurge some more Euros to get a reading again from her!

Her outcome for my interview reading was right, she said there will be a difficult woman coming to interrupt to interview you, she said you were supposed to be approved but because of this woman you are not going to be approved. It was right, there was a manager who came in and asked me several questions in the middle of my interview and because of her I didn't get the job. Man.... I was like.... What the hell with this woman. The interview was fine until this woman came but CD's timeframe never worked for me. She is not good at timeframe I think

Wow! She indeed saw every detail about your job interview! Sorry you didn't get the job but CD's reading seemed to make you mentally prepared for this. CD's reading to me is also very detail & in fact, it was aligned with most readers whom I asked about my situation. There was one thing she saw & she asked me about it, I was able to validate what she saw. She said be careful with this & what she saw is exactly the same with what Terry saw as one of his events to me!

Thanks for letting me know about her hit & miss timeframes, I think I can be a bit flexible with that as long as her predictions play out. I will def update!  :)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 05:27:53 PM by QueensLadyinNYC »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2020, 06:14:57 PM »
What the difference between her Egyptian Crystal reading and her normal reading?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2020, 06:36:52 PM »
so I read with her on Skype chat for 1 hour reading 350 euro today.. It was well worth it. It's Egyptian too. so way cheaper than Bitwine rate for the hourly rate.
It was so detailed and she explained it one by one. I feel so bad cause I kept asking her the same questions again and again since last month but she was so compassionate and understanding. Accuracy for present for me is 80%. Prediction still pending.

Did you pay $400 usd for an hour?

Offline Steven213

« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2020, 07:38:33 PM »
so I read with her on Skype chat for 1 hour reading 350 euro today.. It was well worth it. It's Egyptian too. so way cheaper than Bitwine rate for the hourly rate.
It was so detailed and she explained it one by one. I feel so bad cause I kept asking her the same questions again and again since last month but she was so compassionate and understanding. Accuracy for present for me is 80%. Prediction still pending.

Did you pay $400 usd for an hour?

350 Euro, yeah around that. But I feel it's worth it. Cause I saw her 10 mins for Egyptian was 65 in private and 69 euro on Bitwine, so would rather go 1 hour for cheaper price

I did 1 hour too. but not every time, I only did 1 hour for first reading. I think it's good when you have a lot of questions, but for follow up I usually purchase the 30 mins (175 euro). Her rate is not cheap, but also not that expensive. Since I was on CP for a long time and wasted thousands of dollars there with psychics rating $13/minute and turned out to be inaccurate and fake. Such a waste. At least CD worth it.

anything