Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153888 times)

Offline celiiyap

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2020, 08:52:00 AM »
I am really confused on which psychic to trust loll
CD tells me my poi is great for long run, he's very giving and affectionate and will share a long journey with me..
while other psychics has said that he is introverted, in his own bubble, and not emotionally stable??? I can't tell I am confused

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2020, 01:51:16 PM »
I'm sorry, this is heartbreaking </3 But please don't give up on yourself. Focus on your life and making it better and loving yourself and you will attract better people.

Did CD say you won't be together when you read with her?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 08:52:00 PM by frozenfox »

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2020, 03:11:20 PM »
Your not alone and if you need someone to talk to I’m here for you. You can message anytime. 😊

Offline sexyp

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2020, 03:50:55 PM »
Now I can't believe in real love anymore.... Even someone who I thought was real, didn't step up for me  :'(
I honestly not a person who can jump from 1 poi to another, the past 2 years has been rough cause I have been waiting for him even though some men communicate with me. I don't know if I am stupid or I'm loyal. I think its only a slight line to it. I don't know what should I do anymore in my life, I am so lost now. I am numb now, I can't even shout now. Last year my hand was trembling when I opened his FB page and I saw him getting married, I can't concentrate in my business, I was so broken.... I cried thousands time until today I still cry again. Today my hand was not trembling anymore but my heart broke thousands more seeing him posting a picture of his new baby born.  I don't want to feel like this anymore. I don't know if I can love again. I hope I can move on easily, but why am I stuck in this connection while knowing everything is impossible. I think its stupid that my heart knows no boundaries. Logically I want to move on so bad, but emotionally I can't. Tried many things, being busy and all. When things silent, I kept thinking about him again.

this breaks my heart. have you read with Yona, QOC and Kisha? please read with any of these three and find some closure. i really wish i knew the right things to say to you because this happened to me and it gets easier. you can inbox me if you need to talk. i have been where you are years ago and I can talk you through it if you want
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 03:59:30 PM by sexyp »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2020, 06:27:06 PM »
That’s actually good news that her timing is inaccurate because her time frame to me was not possible and that’s a reason I wrote her off, guess I won’t write her off just yet thank you for this post!

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2020, 04:31:20 PM »
I am sorry that it happened to you Klookish. I am happy that CD was right for you even partially, that means she is real psychic. and I will try Zachary PS too, at least he picked up something.
Don't put your life on hold, you deserved better!!

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2020, 11:47:53 AM »
What happened with this forum days ago? I cannot open this forum.

It's ok Klookish, I want to help all friends here too. And you are right, we must lift each other.
Hope you feel better today :)

Offline sexyp

« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2020, 03:36:33 PM »
UPDATE GUYS!!!!

CD Timeframe for contact came through and we shall see outcome soon

what did she predict and how long were you out of contact?

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2020, 07:00:50 PM »
To those that have read with her do you need to give some back ground info? Or is she able to pick up the situation on her own??

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2020, 03:02:36 AM »
To those that have read with her do you need to give some back ground info? Or is she able to pick up the situation on her own??

She took down my name and POI's name and I just gave out my birthdate at the start of the reading.
You don't need to describe your background info/relations with poi. Well I didn't, I just gave his name and asked a question.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2020, 05:37:47 AM »
I didn't give her any background info too..

Guys, I feel miserable and feel very hurt still. I tried to do another thing, my mind seem stuck.
When I woke up, I feel it is better that I never woke up again.
Im pressing myself to be busy. But I still can't. I feel very miserable.
I feel abandoned and unwanted. I feel I am not worthy. Whenever I see a baby or couple photo, my heart stings like I dont have the gut to see it. Like in my heart "it won't happen to me" "I will never be happy".

Beautiful,  you will be happy..Please take it one day at a time.I know that feeling !!!
However, it will get better trust me..Just keep pushing urself out of bed everyday no matter how hard .One day u will feel much better..
And you will be happy someday like some other people.Some people just go thru tougher journeys than others

Offline aboveandbeyond

« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2020, 07:42:15 AM »
hey guys i need your opinion about if CD connected with me specifically bc idk if i should take her reading to heart. i am new to all of this so i really overthink it sometimes.

she told me that POI will be back but when i asked her when she said she "doesn't do timeframes". so i don't know if she meant she can't see a timeline with me specifically because everyone else here seems to have gotten a timeframe from her.

she was really slow with me and very short in her responses so sometimes i think that might have to do with that it takes longer for a reader to connect with my energy or that she kind of doesn't connect at all and is killing time. i did straight up ask her if she feels she connects with me because she did take so long to respond short things and if i told her anything her reading became more confusing.

she also said we will get back together for quite some time but not long term and she does see me with someone else after but i know she only sees one year out. does anyone want to help simplify this reading for me

i feel like her only responses started to be rewording what i said. like she asked "did you get into a fight before?" after i said i was surprised he found me defensive because i was always the one apologizing.
but really... you are really asking me if me and my ex-boyfriend ever fought?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2020, 08:25:08 AM »
I didn't give her any background info too..

Guys, I feel miserable and feel very hurt still. I tried to do another thing, my mind seem stuck.
When I woke up, I feel it is better that I never woke up again.
Im pressing myself to be busy. But I still can't. I feel very miserable.
I feel abandoned and unwanted. I feel I am not worthy. Whenever I see a baby or couple photo, my heart stings like I dont have the gut to see it. Like in my heart "it won't happen to me" "I will never be happy".

Beautiful,  you will be happy..Please take it one day at a time.I know that feeling !!!
However, it will get better trust me..Just keep pushing urself out of bed everyday no matter how hard .One day u will feel much better..
And you will be happy someday like some other people.Some people just go thru tougher journeys than others

Thank you very much but I cant do anything right now. It's even worse because this thing happening to me during pandemic. It's even worse..

Every time something has fallen apart in my life what came next was better. It may take a little bit of time but where I am now compared to just a year ago is so much better. Hold your head high and know you deserve better and it will come to you when you are ready. Heal yourself and be ready for something better to appear.

Offline aboveandbeyond

« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2020, 02:40:43 AM »

CD is very good for me, like she is very compassionate. And in some reading I do get timeframe, in other reading I dont get timeframe.
I think its based on what spirit telling her. She responded long for me like whole paragraph. but another time, she responded only 1 sentence. It could be because she only see that and I get that she is genuine and is very straightforward. Maybe that's why.

Thanks for your help! I’ll try to stop being so critical of the reading

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2020, 04:07:21 AM »
I guess outcome is what matter most

Her outcome I'm still waiting for it.. But I feel that whatever she is saying is right.
She gave me negative outcome for career reading and positive outcome for relationship reading

Do you think the outcome she gave match the description of the situation you are in now?

Yes I think so, I dont think this is something that impossible

I think that CD prediction quite realistic and her straight shooter character I like it

Agreed, and she doesn't feed me any fairytale which I appreciate it. My situation is tough and complicated but she can read the complexity.

anything