Author Topic: Cookie  (Read 22939 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Cookie
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2012, 05:54:41 PM »
@Synergy,

EXACTLY !  What an amazing gift to receive !  I always felt whatever was going to happen will but that is not the case, we do delay or even stop what should happen.  Nothing is set in stone and it is all about being empowered.  Expect the unexpected ! 

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2012, 06:01:17 PM »
Syngery -

loved your post. I never read with Cookie but I'm now #20 in her que.

Someday I'll get in! LOL

PT

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2012, 06:25:42 PM »
@Vtech

I experienced that my second and third calls were not as impressive compared to my first and fourth.  I understand that you feel like the readings were going around in circle.  Although I told her that I don't doubt my guy (at that time I hadn't talked to him about 6 weeks) is in love with me, she kept saying the same thing again and again as if I denied it.  My third reading with her is almost the same as the second one, but the three readings were consistent in terms of final outcome she sees until the end of this year.  These two readings were during the night, but my fourth reading with her during the day was incredible and full of details and helped me to understand her last two readings.  I didnt have a complete opposite reading but some of them she told me didn't seem to make sense.  Then, I realized that it doesn't work like just because something makes a perfect sense to me, it will likely happen or a good reading  If that is the case, we probably don't need a reading from psychic  The beauty about good reading is that I think even the reading isn't  make sense when we have a reading, something changes and later they become to make sense and actually come to pass.  Not sure I am explaining this in a right way.  But I was confused too with some of cookie's readings but decided just to have a faith and follow her advice after experiencing some predictions that weren't make a lot of sense at that time or not likely happen, actually happened.  For example, she saw me hanging out with my guy at his place in my first reading and then in my third reading she saw us hanging out at a place having second floors that is not his place.  First of all, during my first and third readings, i had not seen him more than 6 weeks.  So i was confused about everything.  Then, out of blue i found myself hanging out at his place after we recoonected.  I assume the seocd one hasn't happened yet and will happen later.  I am planning to buy my new place soon so it may happen after i get my new place.  Not sure my experience is helpful. I also thought that the recent posting by kickingthehabit is very helpful in understanding Cookie's reading.

vtech

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2012, 06:32:49 PM »
Thank your @Dream. I think she was saying the same thing as the first call however she was speaking maybe as to the Now instead of the future. I have another call with her after I emailed her and told her that she confused me.
I am hoping to follow everyones lead and just go with it. Thanks all

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2012, 07:28:07 PM »
hello everyone- I decided to schedule an appointment with Cookie. I am also staying in queue just in case... Is she quick to confirm the appointment? Thanks!

vtech

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2012, 04:31:07 PM »
I just spoke to cookie and Now she finally has made sense to me. Oh my GODDDDDD this call was amazing, she explained herself very well and clarified things that I was unsure of. I now see what other people were saying. She and Sincerity are the Best and although mentally I have started to move on and she even told me that I have promised myself that I wont call readers again, she wanted me to keep her informed. Yes, I am happy that I am no longer confused

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2012, 06:00:17 PM »
Vtech, so glad to hear that you finally got clarification from Cookie.  I am so happy for you.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2012, 06:23:40 PM »
OMG I spoke to Cookie also. I had an appointment morning! I made th eappointment  rather than waiting in line. I have to say that to me she was Amazing! The longer I talked to her the more things she was saying.

If u want further details then PM me.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 10:36:10 PM by Highlyfavored2 »

loops77

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2012, 08:39:54 PM »
OK, when is she usually available for appointments?

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2012, 03:46:07 PM »
Sorry guys, I cannot for the life of me find my notes on Cookie! Will have a reading with her and come back to post later...

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2012, 07:18:53 PM »
OK, when is she usually available for appointments?

I set 2 appointments for the morning before 10am and she accepted both of them, unfortunately I had to cancel the first one due to a meeting at work...that's why I made a 2nd one. I made the appointment on a Tues for a Friday and no waiting in line...:-) Make your appointment today!

vtech

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2012, 05:45:37 PM »
Cookie is amazing, although we tend to rehash alot of things we have discussed i.e. the way I behave and why I dont believe. She told me something today about my ex snooping on me at my place. I didnt believe her until she discribed what my ex saw and I started laughing.
Even though I no longer lament over my situation and I think Cookie has always sensed this, I found it funny that this woman can tell me things that I never considered.
I am grateful to this board for showing me cookie and in addition to Sincerity, I have a complete picture. I shall hopefully start using these readers in helping me Pick lottery numbers (Just imagine if I won the mega millions) HAHHAAH just joking, its a wed day after all

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2012, 12:30:11 PM »
Hi Guys,

I would like to try and read with Cookie, Is she on Keen, and is there only one Cookie...please let me know....thank you!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2012, 12:33:03 PM »
lol....just try to find Cookie on Keen...there are many, cookie ray, another cookie somethig?....please give the Cookie you are all reading with extension, also does she or he have their own website? Again...thank you for alll of your help!

Offline haileyn

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2012, 02:21:55 PM »
Hi Guys,

I would like to try and read with Cookie, Is she on Keen, and is there only one Cookie...please let me know....thank you!

She's under Spiritualist Reader on Keen.

anything