Author Topic: Cookie  (Read 22749 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Cookie/Reading w/MommaJudy
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2012, 08:46:59 PM »
Just wanted to share my reading I just had with MammaJudy from Keen....she only asked for my month and day of my birthday....asked about relationships....she gave me a future prediction of the man I am too meet BY the end of May.....she said we will be very attracted to each other...no drama....and this will be my life long partner......she did say I will not meet him online or through any dating seen. It will just happen.

Has anyone had a reading with her?

Offline hopefully helpful

Re: Cookie
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2012, 10:29:58 PM »
Cookie works best with appointments. She told me something once that she was on call in the night at her job, which would make me guess that she was a nurse or something like that.
I was number 1 for almost a well once and I emailed her and she told me to make an appt and she would accept it. Thats how I got a call back from her. Also I think if she has read with you before, she is faster in accepting you appt. She only reads one or 2 people in a day or maybe in a week

thanks vtech, I will try the appt thing again.  I have emailed her and requested the best time to set an appt as well as making appts, but no luck yet.  I will hang in there. 

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2012, 01:52:24 AM »
Cookie gave me some spectacular details which she couldn't have known unless she is gifted!  My phone area code is different from that of where I live, but she did pick on my city and the borough as well! Incredible!  Other than that, she also she picked on random details which made me believe she connected with me.  Furthermore, she picked on my SM's personality accurately and told me how to deal with him.  Loved talking to her though I wish she could talk a little faster :) Waiting for her predictions to pan out but have to give it to her for her remote viewing abilities.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2012, 02:06:40 PM »
@Dream,

I am happy to hear positive news! Cookie, in my opinion, is awesome.

@KTH. Thank you and can't agree more about Cookie.  But i also have to confess that my second and third readings with Cookie that occurred during the night were not as impressive as those I had during the morning and day.  Did you have the same experience?  To me she seems to be in a lot better mood and very keenduring the day. For example, with this prediction, during those two readings she just told me that my guy wants to introduce me to his family or he wants me to be around with his family, which I thought was a little vague and hard to verify.  But during the recent reading that took place during the day, she gave me this very specific one that she sees me having brunch with his daughter and that was what she meant by being around with his family.  I am just curious whether you experienced the same about her reading during the day v the night.  But she once told me that she is usually more available during the late night.  I saw your later positing about another reading with Cookie.  I really hope her prediction comes to pass for you.  My big picture prediction is not exactly what I want, but at least she was honest and she told me that she would not just tell me things that she doesn't see!  Everyone who is waiting in her quew, hope you get a wonderful reading with her.  I too waited for her call more than a week once or twice and I was so afraid of missing her call so I carried my cell everywhere when I was #1 I mean everywhere including restroom at my work.  I had to wait for her for two days.  But she is totally worth it once she connects with you well and she just sees things.  I feel like if she sees things they happens.   I had another small prediction she said she sees during my first call, which at that time seemed to happen highly unlikely.  About a month later, things miraculously changed and I was at that place exactly the way she described.  I have a couple of more predictions like that pending and if that happens I will also update it if this helps others.

But I also have to add that not all advisors connects with me in the same way.  Although a lot of people praise about kisha, I didn't get the numbers from her and I wasn't really impressed with her and she finally blocked me.  It was very sad and I wish I can have the same kind of connection with her as others here, but well I am accepting the fact that not all readers work for me in the same way.  You just have to find a couple of readers who work the best for you. But I still wish it weren't kisha because she seems to be super accurate with a lot of you. :(

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2012, 02:44:45 PM »
Dream, I concur with your take on Cookie and Kisha. I have had a minor prediction by Cookie already come to pass. I too read with her in the night.  While she gave me a few details some things she saw were general. She told me I would meet my SM's family but didn't give me specifics. But she asked me "why are you thinking this or why do you feel this".  It felt like she was reading my mind since she was so specific. She was so confident that many times she did tell me "if I'm seeing it, it will happen" but yes, at the same time she was realistic. Overall,  I'm convinced about her abilities.

Regarding Kisha, we just didn't connect. I'm sure she works great for others but I just didn't feel her energy resonate with mine.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2012, 04:50:11 PM »

:o
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:59:37 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline stelka

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2012, 05:37:00 PM »
Hey everybody,

After reading all your great posts about Cookie and I'm really tempted to read with her. How can I find her? I'm only familiar with CP psychics and read with many of them. Thanks for your help.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2012, 06:35:17 PM »
http://www.keen.com/details/Spiritualist-Reader/Otherworld-Connections/1180159

@stelka, I hope it comes out ok. If not, you can find a posting by w4g under this thread re link to keen for cookie.  Good luck!

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2012, 05:40:11 AM »
@ KTH, thank you for a beautiful and very touching message.  I totally agree with you about manifesting and owning and believing what I feel I want.  It is a faith too.  I didn't used to have a lot of thoughts on manifesting predictions.  I just simply thought that our future is set in stone.  If it will happen and then readers can see a final outcome.  But while I was reading a lot of postings here I came to realize that I myself actually can do something to contribute to manifesting predictions.  Strangely, when two predictions (although they are not final outcomes, but pretty big ones) came to pass, I had a strage feeling that they may happen (I guess it has to do with owning the outcomes) and at the same time, I realized that I wasn't hanging on to it but just let them happen as they are.  I'm learning a lot while reading all these very insightful messages and am very thankful for that.

BTW, I asked Cookie about only my relationship.  Do you also fee that she is really good at reading about jobs or careers or finance?  KTH, thanks again for your wonderful message.

vtech

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2012, 04:37:23 PM »
I am starting to get frustrated at cookie. I had a reading with her yesterday which I expected to be my last as I wanted to ask her questions but I wanted to try asking her a different line of questions after chatting online here with synergy and another just the other day. I must say Cookies first reading seems to have been on point, her second and third..have left me more confused. She told me she sees a relationship during the first time and gave me time lines. She even said contact was in April however I had contact in March. She told me about me meeting my ex parents and alot of other stuff. Some things were wrong however 70% might be correct. However on my second and third call, she almost sounded like I was holding up the predictions because I dont believe it will happen. She spent alot of time telling me that if she sees the other person there should be contact, I got so frustrated because she never stopped so that I could ask my questions, I felt that we were just going around in circles. She also almost told me different things now, although maybe she is only seeing short term.
I am so confused that I scheduled another call with her today. Has anyone had this from her where the  first call was the best and the subsequent calls have been so so

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 04:52:38 PM »
Hi vtech...I would love to see how my second reading with her will be however I have been in her long queue for close to 2 weeks and at #2 for over 4 days now...I keep seeing from time to time that she is on a call but I never get any closer...I did read a few feedbacks from others that said the second and third reading were different but that the fourth was excellent...who knows!!! Do you always schedule an appointment with her or wait in line?

vtech

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 04:59:00 PM »
I schedule an appt, waiting in line never works. Also where did you see the comments about the 2 and third call with her. I need to understand why she was saying somethign totally different

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 05:05:14 PM »
I had a call with Cookie yesterday.  It went in a completely different direction than the last.  She also spoke to me about manifestation.  Here's the thing... I think the fact that her readings can be different from one another doesn't necessarily mean she's wrong.  I think about the fact that relationships have ups and downs, and sometimes the things she says don't make sense but they will at some point when things start happening. She told me some really positive things last week, and my call yesterday didn't address any of those predictions.  In fact, yesterday's call was more about the process of getting to the place where all those other predictions can start happening... because, of course, things won't change over night.  He and I haven't been together since January.  I can't expect him to run back and pick up where we left off.  That's not how things work.  Her readings can be confusing because it's almost like they're not chronological, but I do know she has a gift, and I have faith in her predictions.

I also have come to realize that we have a lot of possibilities and that our own actions DO affect and impact our path constantly.  She always picks up on my ex (the one who got married), and she sees a possibility for us to reconcile at some point, but come on!  I don't want him!  That doesn't mean she's wrong though.  i think it means that if one day I do want to be with him again, the opportunity could be there because our connection still exists.  This whole psychic thing can drive me crazy sometimes because I think about it so much.  I think these readings should be used as guides for possibilities, and then we need to put in our own work from there.  Who knows.  Only time will tell if these readers are right.  I hope we can all find some comfort at some point because this is no way to live.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 05:37:50 PM »
I had a call with Cookie yesterday.  It went in a completely different direction than the last.  She also spoke to me about manifestation.  Here's the thing... I think the fact that her readings can be different from one another doesn't necessarily mean she's wrong.  I think about the fact that relationships have ups and downs, and sometimes the things she says don't make sense but they will at some point when things start happening. She told me some really positive things last week, and my call yesterday didn't address any of those predictions.  In fact, yesterday's call was more about the process of getting to the place where all those other predictions can start happening... because, of course, things won't change over night.  He and I haven't been together since January.  I can't expect him to run back and pick up where we left off.  That's not how things work.  Her readings can be confusing because it's almost like they're not chronological, but I do know she has a gift, and I have faith in her predictions.

I also have come to realize that we have a lot of possibilities and that our own actions DO affect and impact our path constantly.  She always picks up on my ex (the one who got married), and she sees a possibility for us to reconcile at some point, but come on!  I don't want him!  That doesn't mean she's wrong though.  i think it means that if one day I do want to be with him again, the opportunity could be there because our connection still exists.  This whole psychic thing can drive me crazy sometimes because I think about it so much.  I think these readings should be used as guides for possibilities, and then we need to put in our own work from there.  Who knows.  Only time will tell if these readers are right.  I hope we can all find some comfort at some point because this is no way to live.

Hey Synergy!

I just want to say that when I read  you post it made me smile.  Cookie is teaching manifestation as opposed to giving predictions that will not happen.  I love it!  If Cookie felt her words were falling on deaf ears she would not read for you or waste her time teaching manifestation, because some people just dont get it they just want to know how and when!

I feel that the reading teaching manifesting not only moves things along, but once the predicitons start to unfold the calls will be less and less.  When we learn to manifest we will not need to call anyone because we will have the tools to create what we need and want.

Hugs to you today, I excited that you received the Cookie gift !  It is only up from here on out !!!! XOX

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2012, 05:45:43 PM »
Great explanation, kickingthehabit!  I completely agree.  Maybe it's because I have been calling psychics for so long, but I have come to the same realization you describe in your post.  I am concerned with the outcome, but I need the tools to get there.  Cookie is providing me with those tools.  I know a lot of people don't like Aurora, but I like her for the same reason I like Cookie.  She makes me feel empowered. 

I laughed at something Cookie said yesterday when I spoke with her.  She told me that I should rehearse my conversations with the person in question, and that I should picture us running into each other and talking.  I laughed not because I thought it was ridiculous, but because I do that!  This whole time I thought I was crazy (heck, I probably am), but imagining really helps me.  I think she was supposed to tell me that so that I can embrace my own process.  It wasn't a mindblowing revelation, but I'm glad she told me that. 

BTW, I NEVER ask Cookie questions.  I just let her go off and running, and she provides me with what she sees.  I sometimes get frustrated because she tells me things that I don't think are relevant.  I'm now starting to understand that everything is relevant, and I just need to let her tell me what is coming to her so that I don't taint the reading in any way.

I believe in psychics. I wouldn't be calling if I didn't.  At this point, though, I need to really believe in myself.  I don't control Chance.  I know this.  But it is clear that our energy is still intermingled, and I know that if I can focus on the positive and send out inviting energy to him, he will come forward sooner.  So many readers have told me this.  Aurora even told me to picture him in my head and then picture myself holding my arms out open to him.  And she's the one who originally said end of spring for contact, but she told me this last time that it could be sooner if I just stop focusing on my anger and sadness and start focusing on the positive.  The minute I got on the phone with Cookie yesterday, she said I was so much better and that she knew I had shed the anger and saddness.  She told me that she now sees the doorway for us which is a sign of this new period where he will come forward.   I am seeing that the power of positive thinking is working.  :)

anything