Author Topic: Cookie  (Read 22919 times)

Offline dreamcometrue

Re: Cookie
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 01:17:40 PM »
I am so shocked to experience what Cookie saw about a week ago during our reading happened over the weekend.  She told me at that time if that happens "remember that is what Cookie said would happen" and indeed it happened exactly the way she described.  Because a similar event happened in the past I asked Cookie at that time again whether she sees it happening in the future or in the past. She said it is going to happen in the future. She didn't tell me any timeframe so I just assumed if it happens it would take at least a couple of months or so since it was not something I could expect at that time likely to happen soon. Believe me it is not something she can easily guess either and the prediction was also very specific.  So I have to admit again that she is scary good and I will continue follow her advice, which I actually have been doing.  I just want report this because I remember some of you were curious about whether her prediction actually pans out.  This is not an ultimate outcome but pretty big thing for me.  Also, I had four readings with Cookie, but she didn't give me this prediction until the fourth reading at least this specific one. (I don't want to go into detail about what the prediction was, but please PM me if the details would help you)  I suspect that she also has a better day to read and connect better because my first and fourth readings were incredible but the second and third ones were not as much.  Hope this helps and have a great week everybody!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 02:50:55 PM »
dreamcometrue,

It's awesome to hear about predictions coming to pass!  I am so happy she got something right for you!  Do you find that she is better earlier in the day or in the evening??  I usually speak with her late at night, but I'm considering attempting to make an appointment in the morning. 

Also, I spoke with her last week, and she recommended I send her a picture of me and the man I call about.  I sent it, and she responded saying we make a cute couple, but that was it.  Did you send her a picture?  Did you make another appointment with her to discuss it?  I am so happy to hear her prediction manifested because she told me something last week that I couldn't believe, and I asked her if she really sees that happening, and she said yes.  She didn't give me any timeframes, and sometimes I get confused by her readings because in my case they can seem a bit contradictory, but I really have hope that what she says will come to pass. 

vtech

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 02:56:38 PM »
I must second that cookies reading seem to conflict with themselves. She too ad asked me to send a pic and said the exact same thing "you make a cute couple". She told me one thing on the first call that was in conflict with the same thing on the second call. I must say that she is gifted however, I never got the indepth details that I was looking for or the wow factor about what I am wearing or what I am doing from her.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 03:04:58 PM »
@Dream,

I am happy to hear positive news! Cookie, in my opinion, is awesome. 

Offline bjr181

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 04:14:05 PM »
Is Cookie on Keen?  I can't find her.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 04:46:05 PM »
http://www.keen.com/details/Spiritualist-Reader/Otherworld-Connections/1180159

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 05:40:33 PM »
I had to delete my post because Bark Angel is copying them form this forum...which has a copyright in place.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:01:17 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline guesswho

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012, 06:17:05 PM »
What exactly is Mercury Retrograde?  Hatter (actually Ruby) was talking about that to me a few nights ago too.  She said that it ends this week and all delays will be over.  Stuff that is late happening should all catch up.

Offline hopefully helpful

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2012, 07:19:13 PM »
Hi Guys, I have been waiting almost a full week to talk to Cookie.  I am now at number one, but have no idea when she will call, and I am so afraid of missing her.  This is the third time I have been in line.  I have tried numerous times to make an appt with her, but they are never confirmed and the time just passes.  Is there something I am missing?  Can you help me? 

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2012, 07:26:35 PM »
Hi psychic girl- I am actually #2 in Cookie's queue and I have been waiting in line for over a week now...not sure exactly when she comes on but I did see her on briefly late last night. But I have heard from some others that she can be in later on in the afternoon. Hope you enjoy your reading with her. Good luck :)

Offline hopefully helpful

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2012, 07:28:35 PM »
Hi psychic girl- I am actually #2 in Cookie's queue and I have been waiting in line for over a week now...not sure exactly when she comes on but I did see her on briefly late last night. But I have heard from some others that she can be in later on in the afternoon. Hope you enjoy your reading with her. Good luck :)

Hi funnygirl, this is me waving to you, thanks for the response...

vtech

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2012, 07:38:50 PM »
Cookie works best with appointments. She told me something once that she was on call in the night at her job, which would make me guess that she was a nurse or something like that.
I was number 1 for almost a well once and I emailed her and she told me to make an appt and she would accept it. Thats how I got a call back from her. Also I think if she has read with you before, she is faster in accepting you appt. She only reads one or 2 people in a day or maybe in a week

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
can't find cookie??? on keen
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2012, 07:56:01 PM »
Hi everyone....been reading the post....heard so much about cookie....but I went to keen.com and cannot find her....I found a guy by the name of cookie ray...but looks like a guy. Please let me know....many thanks!

vtech

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2012, 07:58:07 PM »
her link is above
here it is again http://www.keen.com/details/Spiritualist-Reader/Otherworld-Connections/1180159

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2012, 08:02:03 PM »
Thanks so much!