Author Topic: Stephanie Theresa  (Read 12912 times)

Offline massine

Re: Stephanie Theresa
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2020, 05:43:32 PM »
Wow what a waste of 3 pages, some of us are on here to actually find out reviews on readers to try and get the best ones so we can have some hope or move on... you all need to argue somewhere else that was so ridiculous

Well why don't you have a go at wilddolphin and her new account? She's got threads dating back years deleted because of the things she says, how she conducts herself and how she forces her opinion on this site. I know it says you're a newbie too but I've witnessed first hand the destruction and abusive behaviour of this user and yet again she inserts herself into a thread to be aggressive. She is the reason we lost the original ST thread among others. If she was gone, the arguing on this site would be greatly reduced. :)

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2020, 04:10:32 PM »
First reading with ST and gotta say a bit underwhelmed. She absolutely connected no doubt. Hit what was and is going on with POI. Predicted contact no time given, said potential for relationship to grow but feels challenging but won’t be like that all the time, has to deal with her own situation with 3rd party before turning focus towards us. Honestly besides the present being described accurately it felt somewhat...generic? Is she normally correct but seemingly blasé during her readings? I just think I expected a bit more, hard to explain I guess. So hoping she IS correct but on what I think I’m still trying to figure that out.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2020, 05:10:35 PM »
In my opinion I found her to be very generic and vague, considering the hype. She basically just said, "there is so much potential but it will take some time. maybe it will happen" lol i'm not even kidding. like.... anyone could have said that to me.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2020, 06:38:43 PM »
agree, a master of the polished generic delivery

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2020, 03:20:12 PM »
Does she go online Kasamba or Bitwine more? I've been trying to catch her but I always miss her... it seems like she comes on to do 1 reading then goes off.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2020, 09:54:55 PM »
Does she go online Kasamba or Bitwine more? I've been trying to catch her but I always miss her... it seems like she comes on to do 1 reading then goes off.
She has her own site probably best to just book her there
I don't see anywhere to book readings... all I see is energy work... and I don't like those prices lol

Offline massine

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2020, 01:09:31 AM »
She was on Kasamba two days ago!

pfizer

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2020, 04:25:38 AM »
email her she will reply

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2020, 09:00:04 PM »
Dang Stephanie went up on her prices she is now $8.99 to talk to. I like her but she’s not worth it at that price

Offline dascallie

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2020, 02:28:18 AM »
Agree 100%

Offline SarahM

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2020, 02:49:24 AM »
Do yourself a favour and do not read with ST. She is a scam. I can give you the reading she will give you, i.e. It will be short lived and he will come and go. No timings and no nothing because she is SCAM. So many people have reported the same script from her. Save your money.

That’s exactly what happened with me too

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2020, 03:06:38 AM »
just want to agree with people above. here’s my transcript.

first of all I am seeing another person who seems to be closely connected to [redacted] would you know who this is ?

this feels to be female energy

and I do feel that the energy of this person is still very much connected to him and the reason that they are showing me this energy is because it feels that this situation seems significant to your own situation with him in some way

it shows here that in terms of the two of you things are not solid in the way of development and progression at this time it sort of feels a bit stuck to be honest

and I do feel that seems to be more on his side than on yours it is as if he does not seem to be stepping into things

and yet not stepping out either

I do feel that part of that is that he is still keeping a connection with that one that is showing around him

and I do feel that is an issue in going forward though he does not want an actual relationship with her

me: what do you think will happen ?

but it seems that he does not seem keen on having a relationship with anyone at this time I do feel that he likes you and I do feel that he seems to still be around for a time yet

but I also feel that if you are hoping for something more solid and lasting it seems unlikely with him, his energy is too unfocused in terms of settling into some sort of relationship

he seems to do well with having things as they are at the moment and having the flexibility of coming and going and he enjoys that aspect of things , but more than that he just does not show to progress too much I am sorry to say

I will send all positive that way for you both , all blessings to you and have a good weekend :)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 03:08:25 AM by paperlantern2 »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2020, 03:35:17 AM »
I can safely say as 2020 closes out that nothing ST has ever told me/predicted for me has panned out. Nothing. I wasted money behind people hyping her up and as someone else wrote here, she just renders polished generic responses. Everything is either dismal or open ended. Neither here nor there. Vague. I literally gave it about 2yrs for her predictions to come to fruition. Those situations I’ve read on have concluded by now and she was off/wrong as hell. I will never waste my time behind a session with her again. I dare say she’s a scam too. To those who disagree, this is MY opinion based on my experience.

Offline court1130

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2020, 05:00:43 AM »
I can safely say as 2020 closes out that nothing ST has ever told me/predicted for me has panned out. Nothing. I wasted money behind people hyping her up and as someone else wrote here, she just renders polished generic responses. Everything is either dismal or open ended. Neither here nor there. Vague. I literally gave it about 2yrs for her predictions to come to fruition. Those situations I’ve read on have concluded by now and she was off/wrong as hell. I will never waste my time behind a session with her again. I dare say she’s a scam too. To those who disagree, this is MY opinion based on my experience.

Ugh, that does seriously suck. I'm sorry to hear that and 2 years is a long time to allow predictions to pan out; you were very generous with the amount of time you gave her before writing her off. That honestly makes me question the reading I had with her, as well. I just feel totally hopeless with these readers. Is it ok if I PM you? I want to ask who was good for you and who you would recommend overall, but I don't want to veer off track in her thread.

pfizer

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2021, 09:50:13 AM »
as much as i like ST
sadly i must report she was very wrong this last reading.
i went to her like once every few months about a person (not involved romantically)
this time, she told me from the look of it this time, it will never work out because he is completely shut down and i dont need to wait for the update from his side because it's a done deal from the energy.
ok so i thought, it's ok then. just move on.

now it's been a week now after the reading; this person contacted me MORE than any period of time during these 10 years, he text me like everyday and sounded positive.....still dont know if the deal will work out BUT the way she said he is in deep depression and not moving at all like staying in his cave who knows maybe for another many months....was clearly wrong.

so, i think i will never contact ST again.

end of report.