Author Topic: Stephanie Theresa  (Read 12834 times)

Offline laoch

Stephanie Theresa
« on: July 08, 2020, 10:13:59 PM »
How is Stephanie Theresa for future predictions or career questions?
Has anyone read with her?
What has your experience been?

Offline JJC

Re: Stephanie Theresa
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 10:17:49 PM »
There is a ST expert on the forum, she will get back to you shortly.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 10:30:34 PM »
God forgive me for laughing 😂😂😂😂

As a side note, I started a new thread for Stephanie Theresa after the last one got deleted. Some days or weeks ago.

Offline massine

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 11:33:52 PM »
ST IS A SCAM SHES ALWAYS WRONG WHAT A FRAUD ALL PSYCHICS ARE FRAUDS YOU'RE ALL STUPID
Excuse me while I don't show evidence to suggest this 😂

ST was good and straight to the point for me but I did a quick reading on Kasamba because I only wanted one question answered and she seemed to pick up on the POIs personality and specific ittle emotional issues he has.

I can't answer to accuracy of her predictions but there's no denying she knows things that I didn't reveal to anyone

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 09:28:15 AM »

HAHAHAHA!!! LOVE IT!!

To the OP - to answer your question - I stupidly deleted all of my previous posts as I am a MAJOR ST fan (Edited to add - I did this because of the "ST Expert" that is mentioned above). Her love predictions (while slow) have arrived! The business side of things has been way more accurate for me. If I had to throw a percentage at it.. I'd say overall 90% accurate.

Offline JJC

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 09:47:45 AM »

If you think your sarcasm will stop me from expressing my opinion you can think twice. Besides, it is not my opinion....the reader herself, yes the one charging 70 dollars for 15 minutes states all her strengths/experience on her own profile. One only has to read it.

Why instead of writing stupidities don't you give your opinion about this reader, which is the question being asked by the original poster????
You already stated that she was completely wrong for you or don't you remember????

She was wrong and I did't go back to her, it's simple as that. My old post still exists, there's no need to repeat.

Offline massine

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 10:48:02 PM »
Yeah highly recommend avoiding SOMEONES new account because:
1) she will repeatedly force her opinions on you
2) she calls all psychics frauds because they don't work *for her*
3) she's had numerous accounts banned and can't take the hint

ST didn't give me a script or say I'll get back with my poi and they'll leave again. She gave me info about my poi and situation and the chat lasted like 5 mins and I got the information I needed. Is she accurate? I'll let you know soon enough. Is she worth it? Well the useful posts showing success and failures from years ago til now got removed thanks to someone on this post so that's up to you. Does she work for everyone? Absolutely not and the day we find a psychic that does is the day that pigs will fly!

Be careful of who's reviews you trust on this site as some people will be very aggressive and force their views as the only right views

COMMENTING YOUR EXPERIENCE ONCE IS ENOUGH BABES xoxo
HEALTHY CONVERSATIONS ARE ALSO A FINE EXAMPLE OF GOOD COMMUNICATION!

Some people on here lack sense, etiquette, people skills and a basic understanding of how social interactions are meant to take place and have managed to get years of reviews removed because of their stupid, ignorant and appalling behaviour
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 12:40:08 AM by massine »

Offline jas

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2020, 02:26:09 PM »
I am a long time member but don't have time to keep up with the drama.  I feel like someone should start a thread and name all of the aliases that Blueshining, Wilddolphin, and all user names she goes by.  I need a list so I can keep up.  Also, new members need to warn of her aggressiveness.   Absolutely fine to disagree about a reader but she will not allow a single review to pass by if it is positive.....she reacts to EVERY SINGLE one and then states that she has a right to her opinion......well, yes, but not over and over and over.  Make your review and move on.

Request:  someone please give me a list of her user names - thanks

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2020, 04:04:40 PM »
I am a long time member but don't have time to keep up with the drama.  I feel like someone should start a thread and name all of the aliases that Blueshining, Wilddolphin, and all user names she goes by.  I need a list so I can keep up.  Also, new members need to warn of her aggressiveness.   Absolutely fine to disagree about a reader but she will not allow a single review to pass by if it is positive.....she reacts to EVERY SINGLE one and then states that she has a right to her opinion......well, yes, but not over and over and over.  Make your review and move on.

I don't have any more than what you listed.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 04:44:42 PM »
Same. Those are the only ones I’m aware of. Also, apparently one has to PM the admin orb the list of names believed to be  of the same user and not just report them.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2020, 05:10:35 PM »

Wilddolphin
Blueskyshining
Sunshineblue

There was a member salvatoredalli which I have been searching for sometime but it seems their account has been deleted (I just checked the members' list). I have mentioned in the past how their writing style was exactly the same....let alone we are talking about a SPANISH artist, and Laura IS from Spain. No longer available though. Common writing style, common topics they would comment etc.

I suspect there might be more than only those haha

Offline jas

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2020, 04:15:01 PM »
Thanks guys!  Fidget I know you sent that info earlier and I appreciate it :)

I remember Saladore - she hasn't been gone that long.  That had to be one of the most delusional posters I have ever seen on here.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2020, 05:38:28 PM »
Wow what a waste of 3 pages, some of us are on here to actually find out reviews on readers to try and get the best ones so we can have some hope or move on... you all need to argue somewhere else that was so ridiculous

Offline Steven213

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2020, 05:41:28 PM »
I think Stephanie Theresa have another thread, is better to communicate in that thread for real reviews without any drama

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2020, 05:41:55 PM »
Thank you!