Author Topic: Stephanie Theresa  (Read 12639 times)

Offline Stone88

Re: Stephanie Theresa
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2023, 09:15:04 AM »
Recently read with her. Unfortunately she wasn't nothing special. Just vague and didn't even answer my question properly.

What I cant stand is when psychics say there's another woman but then can't elaborate any further...
so you're telling me you can "see another female" but don't know anything else about her, when asked to elaborate... if you've been "shown" another woman surely you're spirits can tell you who she is.

I always stay clear from readers like that and she's defo one of them. Taking it with a pinch of salt.
Plain mind games to get a customer to keep extending the call.

Just gonna stick with Rachel Marie and Dino, who don't hold off when you ask them to elaborate.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 02:25:09 PM by Stone88 »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2023, 12:22:19 PM »
Recently read with her. Unfortunately she wasn't nothing special. Just vague and didn't even answer my question properly.

What I cant stand is when readers say there's another woman but then can't elaborate any further...
so you're telling me you can "see another female" but don't know anything else about her, when asked to elaborate... if you've been "shown" another woman surely you're spirits can tell you who she is.

I always stay clear from readers like that and she's defo one of them. Taking it with a pinch of salt.

Just gonna stick with Rachel Marie and Dino, who don't hold off when you ask them to elaborate.

I honestly can’t get why she was so hyped up years ago. Every time I’ve tried her over the course of I think 4 years, she has been wrong. Negative. And utterly vague. Like gives god advice and throws in one or two vague details that you absolutely can’t verify. And still turns out to be wrong. She’s wishy washy to me.

I’ve literally gone to her for different situations and it’s like the things she said was psychological or just logical to the situation I presented her with and ultimately whatever little she “predicted” never happened. I know you didn’t care for Ari but the kinds of details I got from her vs Stephanie was like the difference between a dictionary and a fill in the blanks word puzzle if you get what I mean. And the rate she charges is insulting for the quality of “service” she renders.

She said she saw travel for me and that never happened because of covid, so wrong. She never saw any of my life events that came up but predicted some wrong crap like an ex will reach out, 4 years later into forever and I never heard from that idiot again. I had a legal issue and she “logically” assumed it would go in a certain way…No, it didn’t, it settled. Mind you these were the only “predictions” she gave after waffling on and on about vague assumptions and like, the kind of general advice you’d get from your daily newspaper horoscope.

pfizer

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2023, 01:53:54 PM »

What I cant stand is when readers say there's another woman but then can't elaborate any further...

I honestly can’t get why she was so hyped up years ago. Every time I’ve tried her over the course of I think 4 years, she has been wrong. Negative. And utterly vague. Like gives god advice and throws in one or two vague details that you absolutely can’t verify. And still turns out to be wrong. She’s wishy washy to me.

I’ve literally gone to her for different situations and it’s like the things she said was psychological or just logical to the situation I presented her with and ultimately whatever little she “predicted” never happened. I know you didn’t care for Ari but the kinds of details I got from her vs Stephanie was like the difference between a dictionary and a fill in the blanks word puzzle if you get what I mean. And the rate she charges is insulting for the quality of “service” she renders.

She said she saw travel for me and that never happened because of covid, so wrong. She never saw any of my life events that came up but predicted some wrong crap like an ex will reach out, 4 years later into forever and I never heard from that idiot again. I had a legal issue and she “logically” assumed it would go in a certain way…No, it didn’t, it settled. Mind you these were the only “predictions” she gave after waffling on and on about vague assumptions and like, the kind of general advice you’d get from your daily newspaper horoscope.

so i can only say different readers connected with each individual differently.
i like ST, she doesnt quite do predictions but her description of poi or issues always extremely accurate, my personal experience proved it.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2023, 02:28:47 PM »

Sorry you experienced that. I'm so glad we agree on this, as I just couldn't understand her raving reviews. Tbh to Ari, she was better than Stephanie, but still not great great. Can't she just say I'm not connecting instead of giving false predictions?!

This is why I find Leeloo more ethical. I've read with her twice. After the 1st reading I told her her contact prediction didn't pan out. She agreed to look at this again and gave me 20th August (today). But she said if the second one doesn't pan out then to try another psychic because she may not be connecting well. I appreciated that she said that.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 02:33:34 PM by Stone88 »

anything