Author Topic: Cherry sage  (Read 13964 times)

jana

Cherry sage
« on: February 28, 2012, 02:46:03 AM »
I'm new on here! I called cherry sage a few times, she seemed very real, her reviews are mind blowing, I really trusted her... But nothing-- short or long predictions hAve not come true. Really disappointed and joined this forum to figure out if remote viewing and psycic abilities even exist. I've had accurate trot readings before but never about time frame mainly about feelings and personalities. Really wanted cherrys predictions to pan out. I wonder if she's even real.

Offline wishfulthinker

Re: Cherry sage
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 04:45:35 AM »
Jana & PrettylittleLiz
I read with Cherry Sage last year.  She was very much off the mark for me and my situation. She was quite rude in describing my friend to me and his personality.  I remember getting off the phone and (as you said Liz) just wishing I had ended the call much sooner.  Actually, I really wished I had saved my money and not called her at all.  She was saying all of these things about how self centered my friend was and how he was all about ego.  This man is not ANYTHING like this. Live and learn.
Wish

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 05:10:15 AM »
Yeah, oddly enough, I actually told her she was wrong about someone's actions during the call and she basically said she was mad at the person in question for his actions because she didn't see those thoughts inside them. Uh. Just say you're wrong. It isn't that difficult. Just say that you're incorrect when I tell you that you're reading something incorrectly.

If she is the reader who is right out of all of them, I give up on psychics forever.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 05:52:04 AM »
Jana

Who have you been reading with?

PsychicWhore

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 08:17:35 PM »
Cherry Sage is a Fake.

I read with her years ago, She was Horrible then and it seems nothing has changed.

Offline lightme

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 08:43:03 PM »
i read with her before too, she didn't pick up much, i fed her with the info mainly. i didn't feel she was good or real.

ok, she is nice to talk to, but i was not paying money for that.

PsychicWhore

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 12:48:30 AM »
Jana, I also wonder about this.

There are several keen readers with stellar FB (some even recommended by this forum) that I've called and I don't see what the fuss is all about.

I guess readers connect differently with each caller. Or the FB is Fake, who knowss!

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 05:48:10 AM »
Uhhh... wow.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 12:12:24 PM »
Wow!  I guess the prophets in the bible that were given visions are of the devil too? Im sorry but no one can ruin your life with demons except you.  Curses, spells, and bad luck clouds can only hurt you if you allow those myths into your head.

Have you read with anyone else?  It is clear you are not a fan of Cherry Sage but seriously your post seems wacky to me...sorry. 

I have been away from the forum for a while but have checked in when I can, I had to ask my daughter to read your post to me three times....yes three times because I thought they increased the morphine flow in my pump without telling me and I truly thought I was losing it or at the very least hallucinating.

All I can say is what the hell!

jen80

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 01:22:52 PM »
@psychicwhore,

Your name handle is sooooo funny.

jen80

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013, 02:01:09 PM »
@n2uic,

You are correct but not 100 percent.
Yes the bible warned us of false prophets and of course satan who God did not take away his powers is there to use readers for evil. He will give you half truths and ruin your life. Keep you stringing along. Spend thousands for nothing. I also fell into the devil's hold and wasted my money and am now living one day at a time to survive.

When I was calling several times daily, having anxiety attacks, crying etc I was not praying to God or if I did it was for 'him' to return. Well the bible says that our God is a jealous God and he cannot be deceived. I made my ex my world and God who has also given us choices turned his back on me as I had made my choice.

One day I looked and saw that my world had crumbled and I ran back to God and gave him control.I started praying earnestly to him and the scales started falling from my eyes and I saw clearly. I saw the evil readers, I saw my ex for what he really was and I saw my pathetic situation.

Its been a slow healing but a healing nonetheless.

I don't worry too much about things as I have given everything over to God and may his will happen whatever it is.

The bible says that God's will for us is that of good and not evil. Sometimes when bad things happen to us we automatically blame God but is it really him?. It could have been us choosing the wrong path. There are only two paths one towards God and the other towards satan. There is no inbetween as the bible says that God does not like lukewarm people.

That being said I also believe that God cannot send you and email, call you on the phone or text you. That is where these readers come in. In the bible ýou had elijah, elisha, samuel, paul, etc. These were readers/prophets that told the people what God had said. There were also evil prophets in the bible and they were talked about and warned.

The only way to protect yourself is for you to either stop getting readings and even ignore your own dreams as God and satan can give messages through dreams or you can get close to God pray like crazy and cover yourself earnestly with the blood of jesus before a reading and you will find that satan will not come through and if he does your spirit will not accept any message he sends out and after your reading you pray and cast out any evil that may have come through.

I know many people on this forum are not christians so my answer is not meant to disrespect any other belief but I will always put everyone here in prayer and cover everyone with the blood of jesus as you go through this jungle and pain and come out the other side where the sun is shining.

Peace guys

Jen

jen80

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2013, 03:40:27 PM »
There are real readers but they are very few. There are many fake readers out there also.

Many readers use this to make money and so will take anything that comes through.

Looking into the future or past requires opening a spiritual door and satan is not stupid.

One of the signs that a reader is either totally fake and not seeing crap or has some sort of ability but is being used by satan to give bits and pieces with little or no outcome is when a reader is very into money. They would string u along for money, taking your calls 20 million times a day etc. Satan knows that they like money and so will use them very well. He will give them something real to make the caller say that the reader is real and then send out evil spirits and fake readings to destroy the caller financially, emotionally, physically etc.

I have had a reader get so excited that a very small prediction had happened and she was saying 'you see I told u', it was like she won the lottery, she went on and on and then subtly reminded me leave her a good feedback etc. I can see everything so clearly now.

Both evil and good spirits can decide to stop giving you predictions.

The evil ones stops when they notice that you have God on your side and will not be hooked and ruined by their predictions.

The good spirit decides to stop giving prediction if they notice that you have made the readings your god and your whole world depends on readings. God will not allow that.

Readings are a tool, an addition but not a way to live your life totally.

Omg, its never good when I see these bible question posts because I then climb on the pulpit and bombard everyone with my sermons. Lol

Offline jordie

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 12:08:03 AM »
Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. However I will say that KTH is a very valued and educated member. 

Offline copperhead

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2013, 01:24:40 AM »
I think "Kickinthehabit' came in and totally tried to derail the message I was relaying. But for clarification purposes, no the Prophets of the bible are not evil. Don't get the gift of the Holy spirit confused with the "imitated gifts" of satan and his fallen angels. I don't have time to teach you, so I think you should do some research on your own(@Kickinthehabit).

@JEN80- I am glad your eyes are open to the truth. Many people like KTH, compares the gifts of the prophets with those of Psychics. Clearly they have similar gifts, but one serves GODs purpose ,and the other being counterfeit.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 ESV :

P
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

P.S: This is a public forum, I expect we all have differing beliefs. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. This is why preachers should abstain from throwing their god/satan delirium on everybody else. Religion is not the subject of this forum. So, please, respect everybody's belief (or non-belief). Thanks.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 01:27:59 AM »

First of all I dont know who the hell you are and secondly you sound like a complete moron.  If you feel psychic readings are not within your belief system, why are you here?  I can say this, there were prophets in the bible that had visions, and yes they were from God.  I refuse to get into a biblical debate with you here.  My comment was not to derail anything, it was my opinion that your wacko comments have no place in this forum.  It is not for you to judge anyone and furthermore accuse someone of being of the devil, seriously how would you know?  The bible does say judge not lest ye be judged....with that said, do not attack me.

I honestly do not know why my name was brought up here by someone who wants to throw the bible around, however has no clue what they are truly saying.  If you dont have anything to contribute to any reader then leave the forum....period!

I am sick, I dont need this stress but in all honesty I actually laugh at you because you are truly showing what a complete moron you really are.

If you dont believe in psychics and you think they are the devil then what the hell are you doing enmeshing yourself with those who do believe? 

Keep your beliefs out of this forum, it is a place to talk about experiences and reviews.  There are many sites that offer chat rooms and forums to support whatever it is you are trying to do, this is not one of them.

I will say this, whatever belief system you are offering I would NOT want any part of it.  I feel your comments are mean spirited and ugly at the very least!  If  you are trying to get a point across and lead people, you dont approach them in the way you are here.  Thank God I am sick right now or I would chew you up, spit you out, and wipe the floor with your asinine comments.

Save your drama for somone else LOL, you are truly not worth my energy or time.

I think "Kickinthehabit' came in and totally tried to derail the message I was relaying. But for clarification purposes, no the Prophets of the bible are not evil. Don't get the gift of the Holy spirit confused with the "imitated gifts" of satan and his fallen angels. I don't have time to teach you, so I think you should do some research on your own(@Kickinthehabit).

@JEN80- I am glad your eyes are open to the truth. Many people like KTH, compares the gifts of the prophets with those of Psychics. Clearly they have similar gifts, but one serves GODs purpose ,and the other being counterfeit.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 ESV :

There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

P.S: This is a public forum, I expect we all have differing beliefs. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

anything