Author Topic: Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?  (Read 12090 times)

Offline Yaris123

Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?
« on: June 28, 2020, 01:03:17 PM »
My poi is dating someone and Im curious at the dynamic of their relationship. Is there a good reader who can provide me details? I want to know details about the third party’s personality.

Offline Alchemist13

Re: Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 07:39:47 PM »
3rd party? He's dating someone. You're not included. So no 3rd party.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 08:43:45 PM »
My poi is dating someone and Im curious at the dynamic of their relationship. Is there a good reader who can provide me details? I want to know details about the third party’s personality.

Why would u want to know that ? That’s obsessive don’t u think? Would u want a girl reading on u if you started dating someone? Do u want to know how good their sex is too ? You might call someone and get your feelings hurt. You calling a psychic about this is asking to be hurt. They love these kind of questions.  If he’s meant to be with u then organically it will happen.

And I agree there is no third party. You are not with him. Don’t set yourself up to be hurt

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 09:06:19 PM »

100% agree. You’re making what he’s doing with his life about you when technically you’re not in it. You’re setting yourself up.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 09:16:53 PM »
Best is to let it go for now.. if it’s meant to be, it will come back... you will drive yourself insane with this...

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 09:48:16 PM »

Why would u want to know that ? That’s obsessive don’t u think? Would u want a girl reading on u if you started dating someone? Do u want to know how good their sex is too ? You might call someone and get your feelings hurt. You calling a psychic about this is asking to be hurt. They love these kind of questions.  If he’s meant to be with u then organically it will happen.

And I agree there is no third party. You are not with him. Don’t set yourself up to be hurt

Dont act like you are better than me. You are on this site  for the same reason as me. If you dont have an answer, just move on but dont answer to make yourself feel better. You are on the same level as me.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 09:52:32 PM »
haha sweety you havent talked to your poi in over a year. Dont act like you are better than me. At least I talk to mine EVERYDAY.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 10:00:40 PM »
Are you some sort of side piece?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2020, 10:01:26 PM »
Best is to let it go for now.. if it’s meant to be, it will come back... you will drive yourself insane with this...
Thanks for your advice but I suggest the same thing to you. You ‘ve been reading with psychics for 2.5 years. You should let it go!

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2020, 10:05:37 PM »
Well these boards escalate quickly don’t they?!? I think we’ve all been in your shoes.. at least maybe? I experienced something similar with my POI but he was my best friend at the time so I was definitely in the mix.. turns out I walked away from the situation because my relationship with him was being drilled by her.. when that happened he dumped her she went nuts. He realized he didn’t want to lose me but sadly I still walked away for a while because I had feelings that I couldn’t bear.. sometimes just letting it go is the best thing instead of obsessing over it.. Valentino on PO told me walking away would produce this woman’s true colors and how possessive and mentally unstable she was where he would see it.. I know most on that site are untrustworthy but I have a few that are pretty accurate.. hope that helps..

Offline JJC

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2020, 10:14:10 PM »
Leeloo, Miss Ann on bitwine and sweetrosee on Keen have been spot on in my case, hope they can help you.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2020, 10:15:07 PM »

Dont act like you are better than me. You are on this site  for the same reason as me. If you dont have an answer, just move on but dont answer to make yourself feel better. You are on the same level as me.

You wish you was on my level. Check my stats hun YOU SEEMED PRESSED OVER A MAN WHO DOESNT WANT YOU hence why you tryna track his new girl. WE COULD NEVER RELATE ... anybody who’s knows my username and ever came to me for advice knows I don’t do none of THESE thirsty kinda post. Feel free to click my profile since you in the business of researching better women 😂

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2020, 10:16:44 PM »
Attacking me will only make you seem like a dumbass. I was trying to help.. I have let it go.. it came back.. everytime.. like I’m telling you... maybe it will maybe it won’t... time will tell

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2020, 10:24:16 PM »
Well these boards escalate quickly don’t they?!? I think we’ve all been in your shoes.. at least maybe? I experienced something similar with my POI but he was my best friend at the time so I was definitely in the mix.. turns out I walked away from the situation because my relationship with him was being drilled by her.. when that happened he dumped her she went nuts. He realized he didn’t want to lose me but sadly I still walked away for a while because I had feelings that I couldn’t bear.. sometimes just letting it go is the best thing instead of obsessing over it.. Valentino on PO told me walking away would produce this woman’s true colors and how possessive and mentally unstable she was where he would see it.. I know most on that site are untrustworthy but I have a few that are pretty accurate.. hope that helps..
Yes, things escalate quickly when other members try to act high and all mighty but yet they are here wasting their hard earned money because they are in the same situation as me. You’ve been on my shoes. Otherwise you wouldnt be here!

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2020, 10:26:30 PM »

You wish you was on my level. Check my stats hun YOU SEEMED PRESSED OVER A MAN WHO DOESNT WANT YOU hence why you tryna track his new girl. WE COULD NEVER RELATE ... anybody who’s knows my username and ever came to me for advice knows I don’t do none of THESE thirsty kinda post. Feel free to click my profile since you in the business of researching better women 😂

Hahaha. If im not on your level, than why are you here? So are you saying that you dont get psychic readings? Based on your response, it sounds like I hit a nerve. 😝🤣🤣🤣