Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141261 times)

Offline samantha87

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #315 on: July 22, 2020, 08:08:16 PM »
I have a prediction for some time this month, but I ended up reaching out to my ex when she said to avoid that.

And how did that go?

He hasn't responded, but he did read my message; he has been gone for five weeks now.  And I hate it, but he has done this twice  last year. :/

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #316 on: July 22, 2020, 08:16:08 PM »
I have a prediction for some time this month, but I ended up reaching out to my ex when she said to avoid that.

And how did that go?

He hasn't responded, but he did read my message; he has been gone for five weeks now.  And I hate it, but he has done this twice  last year. :/

Then her advice might have been right. Although most of them
Tell you to not reach out first

Offline samantha87

« Reply #317 on: July 22, 2020, 08:37:00 PM »

And how did that go?

Then her advice might have been right. Although most of them
Tell you to not reach out first

That was why I was wary; I know that is a trademark phrase.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #318 on: July 22, 2020, 10:22:42 PM »
The insane dolphin was right.

Lol. She’s more like day old tilapia

LMAO I HATE YOUU

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #319 on: July 23, 2020, 11:39:50 AM »
Where is the dolphin now???

LOLLL.. yes, where is the dolphin now? is she blocked by moderator?

It looks like it because all their posts have been deleted but wouldn’t surprise me if they resurfaced under another one of their many usernames because a dolphin needs to breathe.

Offline Tiredofbs

« Reply #320 on: July 23, 2020, 11:42:29 AM »
Sadly she didn’t respond to me too. I have got a refund from Fiverr as a balance to use again on Fiverr.

Despite that, I want to share my experience as to her accuracy for those who already had readings.  I think she has a genuine gift. I have read two times with her and she has accurately described the situation with my POI. It wasn’t general at all, it was very detailed and to the point and she was no fairy tale either. She picked up that there is a physical distance (we live in different countries), that there is no communication, the involvement of his mother, his exact work problems at the time when he ended the relationship. All I asked her was if there will be reconciliation. When I connected to her the second time (after a month) , it was right after I have reached to my POI after almost a year of no contact. By the time I got my reading in 7 days, he has already responded and we have exchanged a couple of messages over these days and she did pick up all of these exchanged messages and things and accurately described that there won’t be any progress from that particular contact. I do have some prediction pending that is very very unlikely to happen but I can update later on. She saw that we will meet face to face after end of July which is frankly impossible in my mind  at all given I live in London and he lives in the US... but you never know. She predicted progress for my situation after the face to face. She predicted correctly large expenses around August without knowing I already had plans to relocate. And she saw moving house. Well, I just returned to London after some months  spent in my home country and I had to rent a place now so yes that is some large expenses happening.

She is accurate and genuine and I really liked her ,however I won’t read with her in the future because of this incidents with her not delivering or responding to an order. It shows she is unreliable and even if she may have the best intention that’s just poor service. And I value my time and my hard earned money.

She did the same to me.....  I am a forgiving human and if she is sick or just burned out I will still read with her -- ppl forget sometimes these ppl are human.   She should have probably sent me a note telling me she needed to reschedule but again I give ppl the benefit of the doubt!    I hope she comes back Id like to hear what she says....   
Very well said!! Did you get your money back or?

i did -- i simply put in a request with fiverr and they gave me a credit -- i actually think its a fiverr credit and not my money back??   but it's fine - i will figure out something to do with it

I mesaaged her directly and got a refund (rather than a credit). Yes, peopke are human, but a message saying there's a problem would be the proper thing to do. Especially with the time difference and waiting up until 1 am for a Skype call that didn't happen.

I messaged her too and she didnt respond

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #321 on: July 23, 2020, 02:19:46 PM »
lol...I think sometimes the dolphin is our entertainment

I heard that they are planning a live action remake of the Disney classic, The Little Mermaid. Rumor has it that the dolphin has gone to audition for a role in the movie 😙😙

Lol

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #322 on: July 23, 2020, 11:44:11 PM »
lol...I think sometimes the dolphin is our entertainment

I heard that they are planning a live action remake of the Disney classic, The Little Mermaid. Rumor has it that the dolphin has gone to audition for a role in the movie 😙😙

Lol

Nice!  Hopefully that keeps her negativity away from the boards!

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #323 on: July 23, 2020, 11:47:07 PM »
Sadly she didn’t respond to me too. I have got a refund from Fiverr as a balance to use again on Fiverr.

Despite that, I want to share my experience as to her accuracy for those who already had readings.  I think she has a genuine gift. I have read two times with her and she has accurately described the situation with my POI. It wasn’t general at all, it was very detailed and to the point and she was no fairy tale either. She picked up that there is a physical distance (we live in different countries), that there is no communication, the involvement of his mother, his exact work problems at the time when he ended the relationship. All I asked her was if there will be reconciliation. When I connected to her the second time (after a month) , it was right after I have reached to my POI after almost a year of no contact. By the time I got my reading in 7 days, he has already responded and we have exchanged a couple of messages over these days and she did pick up all of these exchanged messages and things and accurately described that there won’t be any progress from that particular contact. I do have some prediction pending that is very very unlikely to happen but I can update later on. She saw that we will meet face to face after end of July which is frankly impossible in my mind  at all given I live in London and he lives in the US... but you never know. She predicted progress for my situation after the face to face. She predicted correctly large expenses around August without knowing I already had plans to relocate. And she saw moving house. Well, I just returned to London after some months  spent in my home country and I had to rent a place now so yes that is some large expenses happening.

She is accurate and genuine and I really liked her ,however I won’t read with her in the future because of this incidents with her not delivering or responding to an order. It shows she is unreliable and even if she may have the best intention that’s just poor service. And I value my time and my hard earned money.

She did the same to me.....  I am a forgiving human and if she is sick or just burned out I will still read with her -- ppl forget sometimes these ppl are human.   She should have probably sent me a note telling me she needed to reschedule but again I give ppl the benefit of the doubt!    I hope she comes back Id like to hear what she says....   
Very well said!! Did you get your money back or?

i did -- i simply put in a request with fiverr and they gave me a credit -- i actually think its a fiverr credit and not my money back??   but it's fine - i will figure out something to do with it

I mesaaged her directly and got a refund (rather than a credit). Yes, peopke are human, but a message saying there's a problem would be the proper thing to do. Especially with the time difference and waiting up until 1 am for a Skype call that didn't happen.

I messaged her too and she didnt respond

Thank you for stating this story.  I agree she has a gift but that is just not professional.  There’s too many talented readers to rely on her honestly.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #324 on: July 24, 2020, 10:18:28 PM »
PD career related update

She told me about a month ago that I would have an increase of responsibilities at work which would put me in charge of more. It also comes with a financial increase....its not a bonus,  but monthly. She told me it would happen in 4 weeks or up to 4 weeks from the reading,  which would put me in August. Told me it would come from a male who has lots of authority. This male would be significantly lighter than myself.

Today at work...well this morning. The General manager/ Attorney increases my workload and gave me more responsibility. It also comes with a higher salary. And this man is alot lighter in skin tone than myself. It will begin the first week of August 
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 11:59:50 PM by Tzwilson84 »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #325 on: July 24, 2020, 11:51:14 PM »
Woo hoo Congratulations on the pay raise! 🎉🎉🎉

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #326 on: July 24, 2020, 11:58:58 PM »
Woo hoo Congratulations on the pay raise! 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you boo😊😊😊😊😊😊

beachgal214

« Reply #327 on: July 25, 2020, 02:05:26 AM »
totally agree @professor. I hope shes ok!

beachgal214

« Reply #328 on: July 25, 2020, 02:10:24 AM »
that is awesome @tzwilson!!!

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #329 on: July 25, 2020, 02:11:42 AM »
that is awesome @tzwilson!!!

Thank you @beachgal214